Lucky...

Lush Rimjob hospitalized in serious condition

Really classy of you, Lucky. [:/]

Oh no, I think it's awwwweful when fascist pigs who make fun of others with drug problems and Parkinson's end up possibly dead from the same kind of ailments they chide others for.

Classy and fascist Rushy don't belong in the same zip code, but I am sorry your hero is on the bubble.

He hasn't exactly led a healthy lifestyle. Bound to happen sooner or later. [:/]

_ Drug addict

- Obeese for most of his life

- High stress

- Piece of shit

SO yea, he has been building his casket for a long time. What do they say - only the good die young? Well, if fascist Rushy dies soon, that guy didn't know WTF he was talking about.

Classy and YOU for damn sure don't belong in the same universe, and nobody believes your lying commiseration, either.

But like fascist Rushy, I want things to fail. ;) Diff is, I want him to fail and the US to succeed. Where are you at?

The side that *doesn't* hope someone dies just because they're from 'the other party'.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Real nice dude,
you can join the join the raindance over at MSNBC.

Don't be a troll.........or a tool..........

QUIT THE PA'S, COP.

Awww....did poor widdle Wucky's feewings get hurt?
:D
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Classy and YOU for damn sure don't belong in the same universe, and nobody believes your lying commiseration, either.

But like fascist Rushy, I want things to fail. ;) Diff is, I want him to fail and the US to succeed. Where are you at?

The side that *doesn't* hope someone dies just because they're from 'the other party'.

But Lush is more than a typical, sociopathic Republican, he makes fun of people with genetic diseases, drug problems and is a racist as discovered by his McNabb remarks. The world would be better off w/o due to these reasons, not because he is a Republican. I understand your narrow interpretation tho.

Real nice dude,
you can join the join the raindance over at MSNBC.

Don't be a troll.........or a tool..........

QUIT THE PA'S, COP.

Awww....did poor widdle Wucky's feewings get hurt?
:D

Nah, just trying to follow the rules. Why is it you blocked my PM's? Oh yea, you claimed I was saying mean things and making you cry, was it? Of course when I post both my PM's to you in the forum, you clam up. I see.

drug problems and is a racist as discovered by his McNabb remarks***

I rolled my eyes when he said the McNabb thing and when he dabbled in football. I can only take him in small doses.

As far as any drug problem, it's funny the hard left expected conservatives to abandon him, when in fact they rallied around him, we all have problems.

Troll on.........and have a nice day!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

drug problems and is a racist as discovered by his McNabb remarks***

I rolled my eyes when he said the McNabb thing and when he dabbled in football. I could only take him in small doses.

As far as any drug problem, it's funny the hard left expected conservatives to abandon him, when in fact they rallied around him, we all have problems.

Troll on.........and have a nice day!

You call me names and I'm supposedly the troll? You make sense Limbaugh-style.

I love how you avoid the Michael Fox issue where he made fun of him. Yea, hard to support garbage dressed as a human after that - i Hear ya.

As for you speaking for the lefft, you obviously don't get it. I expect the drones from the right to follow Lush aimlessly. I believe most lefties feel that way, but you get to martyr Lush when you make you assertion. Nice try - it's laughable.

Of course when I post both my PM's to you in the forum, you clam up. I see.

You did? Where, oh where, did you do that?
If you had you would have received a few days off from one of the mods.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

You call me names and I'm supposedly the troll?

Yes, you are a troll.

Troll: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum.

You started a thread to start a pissing match. In that topic you purposely misspelled the persons name (Lush Rimjob).

And you are taking glee in another persons serious problem.... And taunt your glee.

Yes, that makes you a troll.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I kwew someone would start a sick fucking thread like this one. I coulda guessed it would be you[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I kwew someone would start a sick fucking thread like this one. I coulda guessed it would be you[:/]

Please reflect on the wonderful posts made in this thread by our wonderful rePUBIClowns in this forum
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3658671#3658671

Please reflect on the wonderful posts made in this thread by our wonderful rePUBIClowns in this forum
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3658671#3658671

Wow, if you think this is the same you do have a problem
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln