skyrider

Just a Recap.......

So, Let's Recap--

1. The American people elect a black president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state in America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated. (He screwed up!!).

2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists. (An honest mistake?!)

3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience, has a daughter Linda, we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere. (There were socio-economic factors involved!)

4.. We got the second most corrupt American woman (Pelosi is #1) as Secretary of State; bought and paid for. (You can put lipstick on a pig, but it still stinks!)

5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who did not properly file his own taxes for 12 years. (He mispoke!)

6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew
due to corruption charges. (Another honest mistake???)

7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance
Officer who withdrew under charges. (Hmmm... another screw-up?)

8. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under
charges of unethical conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain
stupid..)

9. A Secretary HHS nominee (Daschle) who
withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. (I'm running out of
excuses for these idiots!!)

10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed. (Dear God, I need a drink!) All this occurred just during the first three weeks. . . but who's counting? America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ; Barry, Nancy and Harry and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's spending!!!"

The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork-loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13) per week), making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated], that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo! Only in America , what a country...

Pray for our country. Here's the good news though - Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel OR 24 JOBS FOR ONE YEAR. Don't you just love this hypocrite?
Speaking of praying, Obama has now been president for seven months and yet he & wife (first lady) Michelle, the Christian family they claim to be, have not attended church since the inauguration. He must miss Reverend Wright! In these times 'I'll keep my God, my freedom my gun and my money.

Anyone that supports this insanity can keep "THE CHANGE".'

>The American people elect a black president with a total of 142 days
>experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state in America
>whose governor is ousted from office.

The guilt-by-association thing hasn't worked ever since the "palling around with terrorists" thing failed. The right wing extremists sorta blew their wad with that one.

>The President's first official act is to order
>the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated. (He
>screwed up!!)

No, he didn't. That's one of his better decisions.

>The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience

You must have done a copy and paste from FOX News or something.

1969: assistant to Robert H. Finch, Secretary of the United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare

1969: Director of the Office for Civil Rights.

1960: Executive Assistant for John Lindsay (the Republican Mayor of New York City.)

1976: US Representative for California, including:

* Chairman of the U.S. House Committee on the Budget
* Chairman of the Agriculture Committee's Subcommittee on Domestic Marketing, Consumer Relations, and Nutrition
* Chairman of the Administration Committee's Subcommittee on Personnel and Police
* Chairman of the Task Force on Domestic Hunger created by the U.S. House Select Committee on Hunger
* Vice Chairman of the Caucus of Vietnam-Era Veterans in Congress
* Member of the President's Commission on Foreign Language and International Studies.

1993: Director of the United States Office of Management and Budget.

1994: White House Chief of Staff

>has a daughter Linda, we find out, who is a true radical anti-American
>activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western
>hemisphere.

And now attacking people's families? Says a lot more about the poster than about the family members they are attacking, I think.

>4.. We got the second most corrupt American woman (Pelosi is #1) as
>Secretary of State; bought and paid for.

So more corrupt than Deborah N. Reitenauer, who admitted to embezzking $109,000 from Harvard Business Services, Inc while she served on the local tax board? Strange morality from the right wing.

>(You can put lipstick on a pig, but it still stinks!)

It seems like only yesterday that you tried to crucify Obama for saying that.

Honestly, if this stuff is all you have, he's got a lock on a second term. Spout it enough and people will start to avoid you the same way they avoid the truthers - they don't want to get tarnished by association.

You're living in the land of the free. Feel free to leave.

:|

Its so hard for our fringe right wingers to find countires to flee to nowadays. There used to be really staunch right wing dictatorships all over Central and South America... but thepeople there seem to have come to their senses as countries and got rid of their dictators and right wing death squads( although... they are still there waiting for another chance to brutalize and murder their people):S:S

....Obama has now been president for seven months.....

I wonder who was President during the other 4 months since Bush left office?
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I love how both sides use this argument when their "guy" is in office. I assume everyone stays because they care about the country and want to change it back to what they view is right politically.

edit: sorry: what they view is CORRECT politically.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

>I wonder who was President during the other 4 months since Bush left office?

Osama bin Laden, of course. He's secretly running the government through Obama's Kenyan connections. (Or his William Ayers connections, or his evil corrupt Illinois connections; so hard to keep them straight.)

....Obama has now been president for seven months.....

I wonder who was President during the other 4 months since Bush left office?

Well, that's just the result of copying and pasting a collection of dated and old racist bullshit from the internet.
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%22Pray+for+our+country.+Here's+the+good+news+though+-+Obama+took+Air+Force+One+to+Denver+to+sign+%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

sigh . . .

Meh - only 8 hits. Over 3,000 with this one:

www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS327US327&q=%22The+U.S.+Congress+rushes+to+confirm+a+black+Attorney+General%2c+Eric+Holder%22

Seems Mr. Skyrider, fighting for truth, justice and the American Way, is a plagiarist.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You left out one of the best examples of what is happening behind closed doors at the White House.

Van Jones.

He was forced out as the "Green Jobs Czar" after America learned of his radical background (thanks to Glenn Beck), but you can bet he's only gone in title and paycheck. He's still very much a part of the steering mechanism of the administration.

Fact: This is the most radical administration in our lifetimes, with a mission to move America as far left as they can as fast as they can.

Need proof? Read the headlines.>:(

Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

How much of this racist, radical garbage can you post, before you realize how idiotic it sounds?

3 to 7 more years worth, at a guess - the same as what happened from the other side of the aisle without coming to that realization.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

How much of this racist, radical garbage can you post, before you realize how idiotic it sounds?

3 to 7 more years worth, at a guess - the same as what happened from the other side of the aisle without coming to that realization.

Hmm I dont remember too many people pointing out that Bush was a honkey.

Those on the Left could have made a similar "Just a Recap" post about the Bush administration.

I know.. BUT Lefty and friends were not so prolific... I think their record for the entire Bush Administration..... has been easily surpassed by all the whiney little cunt posts in just the one year since the election.. and let’s not forget all the Monkey poo that was flung about by the same people pointing out the fact that Obama... is a black man... has a muslim name with the dreaded middle name of Hussein..Is not really an American anyway since he wont produce his bith certificate..AND is now going to implement death panels... and is going to setup an American Politburo as soon as he was elected... and that CRAP went on for the better part of 6 months before the election.

If Lush Rimjob or some right wing whacko site has ANYTHING about the Obama( usually they spell it in a myriad of other ways... since its impossible for them to do otherwise) Administration.. it will be posted here within the hour ad nauseum.:S

Those on the Left could have made a similar "Just a Recap" post about the Bush administration.

I know.. BUT Lefty and friends were not so prolific... I think their record for the entire Bush Administration..... has been easily surpassed by all the whiney little cunt posts in just the one year since the election..

Oh, spare me... *rolls eyes*

and let’s not forget all the Monkey poo that was flung about by the same people pointing out the fact that Obama... is a black man... has a muslim name with the dreaded middle name of Hussein..Is not really an American anyway since he wont produce his bith certificate..

Substitute 'bush isn't really a texan' 'bush's grandad was a nazi' 'where's bush's military records'

AND is now going to implement death panels...

Substitute 'FEMA concentration camps'

and is going to setup an American Politburo as soon as he was elected...

Substitute 'martial law'

and that CRAP went on for the better part of 6 months before the election.

"I can hear the hypocrisy from my house!"

If Lush Rimjob or some right wing whacko site has ANYTHING about the Obama( usually they spell it in a myriad of other ways... since its impossible for them to do otherwise) Administration..

Bushitler
Chimpy
McHitlerburton
Pretzeldent
Shrub

it will be posted here within the hour ad nauseum.:S

Like others with Huff'n'puff Post, Dkos, Dem Underground...
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So, Let's Recap--

I thought it would be just fair to point out that you copied it from this blog:
http://www.americanconservativesunified.us/2009/10/why-president-obama-must-go.html
As it otherwise looks like you wrote it yourself, and this is called plagiarism.

Speaking of praying, Obama has now been president for seven months and yet he & wife (first lady) Michelle, the Christian family they claim to be, have not attended church since the inauguration.

This is probably the last thing I would be ever concerned with any public officials. We just got a lot of recent examples of people who attended church, and still committed a whole bunch of various crimes.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

Odd, seemed like YOU beat me here to defend the current admin.

I came along afterword and pointed out all the usual hypocrisy.

Alll I gots to say is

FISH ON

Oh yeah...all I've got to do is show up in the thread and you're tailwalking all over it.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706