airdvr

Whipped for wearing a 'deceptive bra'

Almost put this in SC until I realized how strange it was.

The insurgent group Al Shabaab has sent gunmen into the streets of Mogadishu to round up any women who appear to have a firm bust, residents claimed yesterday.

The women are then inspected to see if the firmness is natural, or if it is the result of wearing a bra.
If they are found wearing a bra, they are ordered to remove it and shake their breasts, residents said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1220864/Whipped-wearing-deceptive-bra-Hardline-Islamists-Somalia-publicly-flog-women-sharia-crackdown.html

Those darned radicals will stop at nothing to cop a feel ;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

How are these guys allowed to live?
Some men need to be shot....twice!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Well they do have at least one valid point;
From the article:

They have also banned movies, musical ringtones...

:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Shows how well absolute power corrupts absolutely. When you have a bunch of amoral, uneducated thugs running around with poor leadership, this kind of thing is bound to happen. Claim the will of God is behind your actions and many become homicidal fanatics. Let this be an object lesson to all people who want more religion in government and less tolerance for those who are different. My sympathies to all Muslims who find these actions as repugnant as I do. [:/]

You may not agree with [or like] Secretary Clinton, but she said the truth the other day in Moscow:

"I believe one of the greatest responsibilties we have as human beings is to open ourselves up to the possibility that we could be wrong," she said. "One of the greatest threats we face is from people who believe they are absolutely, certainly right about everything and they have the only truth and it was passed onto them by God."

There is a reason why I'm a non practicing Muslim and take every opportunity to make fun of and generally be a nuisance to all religious zealots.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You may not agree with [or like] Secretary Clinton, but she said the truth the other day in Moscow:

"I believe one of the greatest responsibilities we have as human beings is to open ourselves up to the possibility that we could be wrong," she said. "One of the greatest threats we face is from people who believe they are absolutely, certainly right about everything and they have the only truth and it was passed onto them by God."

There is a reason why I'm a non practicing Muslim and take every opportunity to make fun of and generally be a nuisance to all religious zealots.

Political zealots too?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Political zealots too?

Yes, believe it or not most Liberals who believe it's their job to tell you how to live are actually....conservatives.
And thus yes!
You should see how I use to torture my old vegetarian girl friend and her uber uptight environmental friends.

Speaker's Corner in 3...2...1...

Well I hope not.
But if it is moved then so be it.

I'm reminded of how many times I see women in the world and mentally encourage them to wear a bra. Then, there are those that look like they need to and then I realize they have a visible strap.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I think a lot of us would be screwed if that happened here.... ;):D:D:D:)

That sounds like a great reason to go jump at Cross Keys;)

Smoke and mirrors, my friend. :)

Oh come on now Lucky don't kill the fantasy. Don't you know that men have active imaginations? If you wanted to kill my dreams then we may as well already be married:o