SkyChimp

BREAKING NEWS: Reasonable people do NOT respect Obama

Well fellow jumpers, that's at least according to Bin Laden in a tape shortly released after the anniversary of the September 11th attacks. For the Independents and Democrats that thought Obama was the key to world peace with leaders of the middle east and terrorists; What do you have to say now??? Even as Bin Laden states, they aren't going to stop their radical behavor because they don't respect Obama and he is powerless.

Here is Bin Laden's quote: "reasonable people knew that Obama is a powerless man"

Here is the big difference between Obama and Bush, "W" didn't give a shit about what radical islamic terrorists thought of him and so he kept the course to run them out of dodge like the rats they are. Obama is worried about a popularity contest with the world and it gets us no where.

Oh.... and don't be "haters" on Fox because they at least had the balls to have the story unlike the leftist media which always sweeps stuff under the rug because news like this hurts Obama's image.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549780,00.html

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Well fellow jumpers, that's at least according to Bin Laden in a tape shortly released after the anniversary of the September 11th attacks. For the Independents and Democrats that thought Obama was the key to world peace with leaders of the middle east and terrorists; What do you have to say now??? Even as Bin Laden states, they aren't going to stop their radical behavor because they don't respect Obama and he is powerless.

Here is Bin Laden's quote: "reasonable people knew that Obama is a powerless man"

Here is the big difference between Obama and Bush, "W" didn't give a shit about what radical islamic terrorists thought of him and so he kept the course to run them out of dodge like the rats they are. Obama is worried about a popularity contest with the world and it gets us no where.

Oh.... and don't be "haters" on Fox because they at least had the balls to have the story unlike the leftist media which always sweeps stuff under the rug because news like this hurts Obama's image.

Yeah, because I am so sure that Obama cares about what Bin Laden thinks about him. You know what? It proably even keeps him up at night, and here I thought he was up at night worrying about our economy and stuff. Silly me! :S
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

That's odd...... how many times did he campaign about America's bad image to the world? I do remember recently he made a World Apology Tour stating America was at fault for just about everything. That sounds to me like someone cares what others think.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Has America been attacked since? Don't side track off of the topic..... Obama thinks that if he sucks up to Europe, other countries, and terrorists that they will fall over and respect America. Face it, that's the wrong way to lead. You can disagree with W's tactics all you want, but New York hasn't seen another attack since, nor America for that matter. Face it.... culture shock for Obama is that he is just as radioactive to the world as Bush was. Therefore, start worrying about America' interests and not terrorists who didn't buy in to your suck up speaches. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said that Mr. Obama has "changed the image of America around the world" and made the U.S. "safer and stronger." I for one would like to see what specifically has made us stronger???? His wild spending has mortgaged our grandchildren's future for years to come. A four year Senator (who spent 2 of those years campaigning) isn't gaining the respect he sought out to acquire.

A year ago you would have called OBL an idiotic maniac with nothing important or valid to say, now you post his quotes and worship/idolize him. Time does change everything.

Talk about flip-flopping.

I maintain that OBL is an idiotic maniac with nothing valid to say; I did then and I do now.

Has America been attacked since?

Do you want a Mulligan on teh first one? I think that was bad enough and Bush's month vacation in Aug 01 showed his deep concern for US security. And before you blame Clinton, Bush had almost 8 months to secure America before 911. So much for this Ronald Reagan / Republican fear that is allegedly cast on the world so they won't attack the US with a Repub in office. The Beirut Barracks and 911 put an end this concept that the world was fearful of US Repubs.

So, no, the US hasn't been attacked since that little 911 thing, of course we gave away 1 trillion dollars in the process of temporary security.

Obama thinks that if he sucks up to Europe, other countries, and terrorists that they will fall over and respect America.

Gee, I dunno, it seems to work for the players at the top of the chart with pretty good frequency:

http://www.visionofhumanity.org/gpi/results/rankings/2009

Notice the US last year, we were a proud 97 of 140 - lower is less peaceful. Now we've moved to 83. Hmm, could that be our perception in the world is more peaceful with Obama.

Those silly Europeans think they can avoid attack by not attacking other countries. Sheesh, they need to take a lesson from good ole America, silly Europeans.

Face it, that's the wrong way to lead.

Yea, ya bomb em, bomb em more and then bomb em again, that way they fear and respect you and you are assured you will never get attacked. How's that worked out so far?

You can disagree with W's tactics all you want, but New York hasn't seen another attack since, nor America for that matter.

Again, you want a Mulligan for the first one. I'm not ready to overlook that first one, it was kinda serious. You can't undo the lame security that led to 911 by throwing a trillion dollars and 4k American heroes at it. I think the blame can go back 20 or 30 years or more thinking we would never get atatcked, it was pure arrogance.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said that Mr. Obama has "changed the image of America around the world" and made the U.S. "safer and stronger." I for one would like to see what specifically has made us stronger????

I think the organization I posted agrees he has. Being militant assholes got us attacked several times, being peaceful will make us safer.

His wild spending has mortgaged our grandchildren's future for years to come.

The debt was 900B as Reagan took office, now it's 12T, the only Dem president inbetween was Clinton and he inherited a mess and left it fathoms better, then Bush took it and turned it worse than what Reagan did. Now Obama's taken this mess and had to bailout the banks and auto makers to avoid absolute disaster, he hasn't spent a dime outside those areas, he is proposing medical overhaul, but what has he spent outside of recession recovery for a recession he inherited by your party?

A four year Senator (who spent 2 of those years campaigning) isn't gaining the respect he sought out to acquire.

Polls show different. Esp for a president in this mess who will usually show poll results of the recession over performance. IOW's, if things are going well in the US, the president gets credit whether his policies led to that or not.

here I thought he was up at night worrying about our economy and stuff. Silly me! :S

I think he sleeps like a baby at night

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

For the Independents and Democrats that thought Obama was the key to world peace with leaders of the middle east and terrorists; What do you have to say now???

I say, get a clue.

No one - no-one - thought that Bin Laden would come over all peace, love and Age of Aquarius if Obama was elected. It is, quite frankly, very stupid to suggest suh a thing.

That you think Obama's desire to raise the perception of America in the rest of the world means winning over mad fanatics like Bin Laden only demonstrates your inability to grasp what he actually means when he says that.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

A year ago you would have called OBL an idiotic maniac with nothing important or valid to say, now you post his quotes and worship/idolize him. Time does change everything.

Talk about flip-flopping.

I maintain that OBL is an idiotic maniac with nothing valid to say; I did then and I do now.

Yes, very sad that his politics are such that he uses the words of a terrorist who has killed 1000s of fellow citizens as an anti-Obama message.

What is the next low will the right wingers will sink to?

No one - no-one - thought that Bin Laden would come over all peace, love and Age of Aquarius if Obama was elected.

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation

moonbats.....:D

seriously though - reading some of the blather on this site, you really think your no-one statement is true? 300 MILLION people in the country, with the full IQ range represented, the fanaticism that politics engenders, and you don't believe there is a single human that didn't believe the ads enough to think Obama really was going to make everything perfect - including OBL making nice?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

run them out of dodge

Dodge City is a place right here in the US, not in the middle-east. What you meant to say is that we are going half-way 'round the world, running women and children out of their own lands, under the premise that the men are terrorists that may someday, fly back here, halfway 'round the world and kill some US citizens.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

run them out of dodge

Dodge City is a place right here in the US, not in the middle-east. What you meant to say is that we are going half-way 'round the world, running women and children out of their own lands, under the premise that the men are terrorists that may someday, fly back here, halfway 'round the world and kill some US citizens.

perhaps one could find a few people, ship them to Dodge City and then run them out of town....

of course, then we should establish a government program to help them buy a new house after their relocation, perhaps a discount on a nice car, food stamps, etc.....

Like these (attachment)?

Didn't see anyone like that Saturday. The closest thing was a guy wearing a tshirt: "retired navy veteran now labeled as a potential terrorist". Overall most people were non-political.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

That's odd...... how many times did he campaign about America's bad image to the world? I do remember recently he made a World Apology Tour stating America was at fault for just about everything. That sounds to me like someone cares what others think.

This is what certain (hopefully just a few) people on the right cannot seem to grasp.

Fucked-up terrorists like bin Laden do not represent "the world." No one is seriously considering winning over people like that. It is a complete distortion that when Dems/Liberals say they want to reach out diplomatically to world leaders, that that means they want to be buddies with terrorists. Some of us understand that in our dealings with other nations, we need to draw a HARD and DISTINCT line between the world as a whole, & fucked up terrorists.

Unfortunately for some on the right, Islam = Terrorism, so to reach out to any predominantly Islamic country means you want to be buddies with Osama bin Laden.

My view has not changed, no matter who was in power: we need to do everything we can to make sure the terrorists are cut off & isolated from the rest of the world.

You win against terrorist/insurgents by fighting them AND by keeping the enemy's ranks as small as possible, and letting their support in the general population dwindle until the terrorists become irrelevant or dead, or both.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

seriously though - reading some of the blather on this site, you really think your no-one statement is true?

No-one who's reasonable;)

Certainly, I haven't seen even the leftist of the left wing on this site demonstrate that they believe SkyChimps strawman
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Do you find it somewhat hypocritical when the right wing simultaneously condemns Obama for fighting the war in Afghanistan and not fighting enough?

Depends on what you mean by right wing. I know lots of people here have told me I'm right wing, and I don't think I'm doing that.

On the other hand, do you find it hypocritical that folks who were anti-war back when Bush was in the white house are now suddenly pro-war when Obama is in charge?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

>On the other hand, do you find it hypocritical that folks who were anti-war
>back when Bush was in the white house are now suddenly pro-war when
>Obama is in charge?

Yes, I do. The rightness/wrongness of an act doesn't change depending on who is in the White House.

seriously though - reading some of the blather on this site, you really think your no-one statement is true?

No-one who's reasonable;)

Certainly, I haven't seen even the leftist of the left wing on this site demonstrate that they believe SkyChimps strawman

I'll agree with your clarification - 1 restrict only to posters here - 2 further restrict that to those we both subjectively deem "reasonable" to our standards

;)

The rightness/wrongness of an act doesn't change depending on who is in the White House.

It does change, however, depending on the circumstances.

Hypothetical WMD that didn't exist, vs. retaliation for 9/11. Those are exactly the wrong and correct reasons for going to war, respectively.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

On the other hand, do you find it hypocritical that folks who were anti-war back when Bush was in the white house are now suddenly pro-war when Obama is in charge?

I am, and always have been, anti-OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedam).

I am, and always have been, pro-OEF (Operation Enduring Freedom). That would be Afghanistan.

I'm happy Obama is trying to shift the focus from Iraq to Afghanistan. I think there are a lot of people out there like me. The change has not been anti-war to pro-war, it has been anti-"bad" war, to pro-"good" war.

- Dan G