masterrig

PETA Pissed at Pres...

Saw on the evening news where Pres. Obama was giving an interview in the White House and was being bothered by a fly! Well... he caught and killed the fly. The camera panned to the deceased fly on the carpet. Now, PETA is going nuts and not at all with our fly slaughtering President! Like none of the PETA folks have never killed a bothersome fly? Sheeesh...

Chuck

QUICK!! GET IN ON THE SPEAKER'S CORNER MOVE-TIME POOL NOW!!!

I'm calling 7:17pm E/T or 8 replies (not counting this one) whichever comes first.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

No kidding. Those who eat nuts are abortionists.

In fact, at the market we see plant carcasses (usually the reproductive portions of the poor plants) that are stcked up for human consumption.

Those of you whose diets consist of rice, soy and lentils should consider the devastation you wreak upon future generations of the poor living things.[:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Those of you whose diets consist of rice, soy and lentils should consider the devastation you wreak upon future generations of the poor living things.[:/]

Have you seen what they do to those poor soy beans to make tofu? It's disgustingly inhumane. I've started a new organization to speak out on behalf of the soy mistreatment in the tofu industry. It's called People for the Ethical Treatment of Soy (P.E.T.S.).
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

OH PUH-LEEEEEEEEEASE!

I'm sure someone called up peta and asked for a comment.

Wait! What's this?!

"When asked for comment, here's the statement PETA released:

"He isn't the Buddha, he's a human being and human beings have a long way to go before they think before they act.
"

If anything, don't they get credit for reminding us he's not The Buddha?

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Yep.

The whole thing is a joke. If you read the actual PETA posting about it, it's easy to see that. They don't give a rip.

I'm curious to see if the mainstream right press makes the mistake of trying to turn this into a media event. People really need to learn to focus on the real issues.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com