Amazon

Ms California and Family Values

You feel terminology is more important than equality? I disagree.

(But I don't think our difference of opinion warrants anything more than spirited debate, I certainly would not try to dig up "Questionable" Photographs and try to ruin you with them over something like this.);)

No, I feel tradition and definition are important.

Civil unions so all can have legal standing under law is all I want. Men and women get married.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

(But I don't think our difference of opinion warrants anything more than spirited debate, I certainly would not try to dig up "Questionable" Photographs and try to ruin you with them over something like this.);)

Civil unions so all can have legal standing under law is all I want. Men and women get married.

What do you prefer it to be called when people of different races marry? That used to be illegal until we redefined marriage.
What do you prefer it to be called when women vote? That used to be illegal too.
Do you think that President Obama should have some sort of different special title? When we first had presidents, black people were still considered property.

A little thing we like to call 'tolerance.'

something that seems to be missing from the left these days.

Without a doubt.......[:/]

Both sides are pretty intolerant... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

A little thing we like to call 'tolerance.'

something that seems to be missing from the left these days.

Without a doubt.......[:/]

Both sides are pretty intolerant... :|

Not in this case
Abraham Lincoln

>something that seems to be missing from the left these days.

Given the hatred exhibited by the right wing toward illegal immigrants, muslims, liberals and gays, it looks like both sides have some issues with tolerance.

If hatred means following the law? Well I guess in a distorted way you are correct.

Fuck me for wanting someone to follow the law and then being called a hate monger or bigot for it.

Damn slick Bill.....[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

What do you prefer it to be called when people of different races marry? That used to be illegal until we redefined marriage.
What do you prefer it to be called when women vote? That used to be illegal too.
Do you think that President Obama should have some sort of different special title? When we first had presidents, black people were still considered property.

And where in all the cases you list was a defiinition changed?

Answer, no where.
Abraham Lincoln

>If hatred means following the law?

Nope! Heck, I don't hate you, even though I bet you break the speed limit every once in a while.

>Fuck me for wanting someone to follow the law and then being called a
>hate monger or bigot for it.

No thanks!

And where in all the cases you list was a defiinition changed?

Answer, no where.

???
A marriage between a black person and a white person of the opposite sex was not recognized as a legal marriage until 1967. Today when a black person and a white person of the opposite sex get married, we call that a marriage. That is a change in the definition of marriage.
Quite simple really.
The definition was expanded to include people who were historically excluded.

bleached-blonde, fake-boobed, too much face paint chick

How dare she be attractive!!
Burn her!!

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>If hatred means following the law?

Nope! Heck, I don't hate you, even though I bet you break the speed limit every once in a while.

>Fuck me for wanting someone to follow the law and then being called a
>hate monger or bigot for it.

No thanks!

:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

Burn her!!

Is that your idea of attractive?

Yep, I think that this pic would qualify as attractive unless you hate her for her opinion or you are blind.

Burn her!!

Movie - Liar, Liar (Jim Carrey)

"Daddy, my teacher says people are beautiful based on what's on the inside"

"That's just something ugly people say, arrrrghhhh"

admit it, you laughed at that line in the movie

and sure, that woman is very pretty - but I'm sure you scored a lot of points with the PC crowd crowd here by belittling her physical looks.......

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>something that seems to be missing from the left these days.

Given the hatred exhibited by the right wing toward illegal immigrants, muslims, liberals and gays, it looks like both sides have some issues with tolerance.

the right doesn't spew near the amount of hate as the left. the left has be beating the tolerance drum for decades but now you have to go all the way to fred phelps to find the equivalent intolerance on the right.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

The right doesn't spew near the amount of hate as the left.

Total random aside, but I theorize that this is actually because of the Christian influence on the right wing. We can all point up very notorious cases of Christian bigotry and nastiness, but in my actual, personal experience, the very christian people I've encountered are among the nicest, friendliest and most tolerant I've known (and remember that I'm an atheist, and religious fervor often creeps me out).
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Burn her!!

Yep, I think that this pic would qualify as attractive unless you hate her for her opinion or you are blind.

I'm not blind, although my teammates might think so from time to time. :)
I don't hate anyone. What I dislike is the intense amount of attention being given to this young lady's opinion simply because she is a contestant in a beauty pageant. Her opinion would be every bit as meaningless if she supported gay marriage.

Burn her!!

Movie - Liar, Liar (Jim Carrey)

"Daddy, my teacher says people are beautiful based on what's on the inside"

"That's just something ugly people say, arrrrghhhh"

admit it, you laughed at that line in the movie

and sure, that woman is very pretty - but I'm sure you scored a lot of points with the PC crowd crowd here by belittling her physical looks.......

Yep, that's what I'm shootin' for. Scoring points with the PC crowd has always been what I'm about.

>but now you have to go all the way to fred phelps to find the equivalent
>intolerance on the right.

Or Ann Coulter, or Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck, or Michelle Malkin. Who can forget the heartwarming story she put on her website about a woman who had lost her son in Iraq? It was titled "Media Whore."

how can you compare those guys to the main stream left? many, many on the left, icluding pundits, people i've talked to in person, and dz.commers have REPEATEDLY wished for illness, injury, and death to those on the right. within the last week wanda sykes wished for rush limbaugh to have organ failure. you can't even count the number of times that its wished that cheney would die from some heart problem. remember tony snow? he wasn't a bad guy, yet there were those on the left wishing terrible things for him before he died. anyone that gives a conservative viewpoint must not be challenged, they must be destroyed, prejean, palin, joe the plumber to name a few. what was the majority of the response from the right to ted kennedy's recent health problems? anyone reporting the news or commentary from a conservative angle must be silenced, fox news, talk radio. these are mainstream left idiologies, not just the ideologies of a few talking heads.

www.kjandmegan.com

>how can you compare those guys to the main stream left?

Calling a grieving widow a whore seems pretty hateful to me.

>many, many on the left, icluding pundits, people i've talked to in person,
>and dz.commers have REPEATEDLY wished for illness, injury, and death to those
>on the right.

And right wingers wish death, torture and cancer to people on the left. Neither is mainstream.

>anyone that gives a conservative viewpoint must not be challenged, they
>must be destroyed, prejean, palin, joe the plumber to name a few.

Right. Just as Cindy Sheehan was called a whore for speaking out against the war and the Dixie Chicks were threatened with death for criticizing the President. Heck, Richard Poplawski started killing cops because he was afraid Obama would take his guns, and there has been at least one other incident like that recently. Haven't heard of many liberals killing people because they were afraid Bush would send them to war.

>what was the majority of the response from the right to ted kennedy's
>recent health problems?

The same as the majority of the left's response to Prejean - sorry she's in such hot water, don't agree with her politics.

>anyone reporting the news or commentary from a conservative angle must
>be silenced, fox news . . .

So you're claiming FOX News is being silenced? Dude, it's the most popular infotainment show in the US! Your perceptions are pretty far out of whack if you think people are trying to "silence" FOX.

you and i can cite examples all day long. i'm not saying there isn't hatred on the right, i'm saying the the degree and breadth is far greater coming from the left.

nowhere in my post do i claim that fox news is being silenced or people are trying to silence it. the point of my comment was that the left would love to see it silenced. they can't do it, but fox news is maligned at almost every opportunity. the left widely and viciously attacks fox news and tries to destroy its credibility constantly. just on this forum there is a lot of vitriol reguarding fox news.

i stand by my observation that the left is more hateful. it goes beyond the talking heads and the media outlets and has sunk into the hearts and minds of the people on that side of things.

www.kjandmegan.com