rhys

revisiting 911 truth in the Obama days...

See, now that is really fucking funny.

It's been a long day, kinda tired, slipping into off-to-bed mode; and then I get treatred to a nice chuckle.

Nice one!
Next time you play, try taking all your blocks from one side, leaving the other side complete, see what happens!;)

I think collapsing skyscrapers are more like Don't Break The Ice, falling straight down. If you stare at the videos long enough (and are capable of hallucinating at will) you can actually see the big blue plastic hammer tapping out one corner of the tower.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

See, now that is really fucking funny.

It's been a long day, kinda tired, slipping into off-to-bed mode; and then I get treatred to a nice chuckle.

Nice one!
Next time you play, try taking all your blocks from one side, leaving the other side complete, see what happens!;)

Exactly the same thing that happened to building 7. In your wood block game the support is removed by you, in building 7 it was removed by debris and fire from the towers. See, it's not so hard to understand once you accept the laws of physics. :)
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

The report is from NIST so that automatically removes it from consideration by truthers.

One line in the report is especially suitable in this forum. Rhys continually asks for detailed proof of how the building collapsed. I submit this excerpt as substantiation that such a reply would be impractical to post and impossible for anyone to follow.

"A typical fire simulation for a single floor of the building took up to two days with a state-of-the-art cluster of Linux computers. The structural model of the building components used to predict the subsequent fire-induced progressive collapse included more than 3 million separate elements and took about 7 to 8 months to complete a single run on some very powerful computers. "
HAMMER:

How silly of them to use all that equipment and time when all they needed was 5 minutes with Rhys.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Eerily, the north face is on the debris pile as if a shroud were laid gently over the dead building. It fell over after the majority of the building fell. This indicates that the south side of the building fell before the north. It's almost as if the buildings last words were "[This] did it!..".

this excerpt from you debunking page is ludercrous considering the video evidence clearly shows symmetrical collapse straight down and it is filmed from the undamaged side of the building.

Just another example of how the 'debunkers' use photgrahic evidence to skew your memory of what actually happened.

If the damage to the bulging and the fires caused the collapse we wouldhave witnessed an 'asymmetrical' collapse through the path of least resistance.

It would have fallen over, not down!

You said you'd research it but all you did was read it and then repeat yourself. The site shows why it collapsed from the inside and upon itself. It shows the various parts of the penthouse fall and then the outer structure falling inwards. What is so ludicrous about this? There are photos of the gaping holes on the inside, eyewitness reports of the about of structure that had been destroyed, of the fires burning inside, of the structure sagging in places, of the creaking and groaning noises coming from within. If the structure was otherwise perfectly sound then there would be no sagging and noises.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

How silly of them to use all that equipment and time when all they needed was 5 minutes with Rhys.

Just think of the money wasted on the computer modelling!

For $50 down at Toys-R-Us they could have got enough Jenga to simulate the Twin Towers, Building 7 and one whole side of the Pentagon. Would have made lunch breaks a whole lot more fun too.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Just think of the money wasted on the computer modelling!

For $50 down at Toys-R-Us they could have got enough Jenga to simulate the Twin Towers, Building 7 and one whole side of the Pentagon. Would have made lunch breaks a whole lot more fun too.

Yeah, until a food fight broke out and somebody started throwing wood blocks instead of pizza. B|
HAMMER:

This Jenga collapse looks pretty symmetrical, the blocks seem to fall at free fall speed, i think this was the work of Illumaniti placing explosives:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4907395579933896095&ei=3pWRS7W-I9Ov-Ab47KG-Ag&q=jenga+collapse#

This Jenga collapse looks pretty symmetrical, the blocks seem to fall at free fall speed, i think this was the work of Illumaniti placing explosives:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4907395579933896095&ei=3pWRS7W-I9Ov-Ab47KG-Ag&q=jenga+collapse#

Couldn't follow your link; but did you use explosives on a Jenga set?

Found this revealing experiment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBuH8NNIBys

You just do not need to spend a lot of money to get to the heart of the matter.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x56836

How you wiggle when you're cornered! I didn't say they were comparable - merely that a massive steel framed structure can collapse at near-freefall speeds even through other structures. Thus, your theory that that cannot happen is disproved.

:D

I will not even bother replying to that, you are simply trying to move the conversation away from the fact that you are lying to protect your ego.

You know a building can't collapse at freefall speed through the path of greatest resistance, a bridge would not be dong that, you know that, I know that.

BTW you still haven't answered a previous question - why are you supporting clearly dangerous night tandems? Anyone with any common sense knows they are deadly. Is it because you stand to profit from deceiving students?

Night tandems are legal in Australia, not only are they ‘not illegal’, there are provisions for them in the CASA rules.

Our instructors are among the most competent, current and experienced available. We all do at least 1000 tandems a year each and are more than capable.

You are (again) using your own personal judgement to determine what others should or should not do.

Night tandems have been offered commercially for_a_long_time, in Australia.

New tandem masters pose more of a threat to safety, than Night tandems performed by instructors with many 1000's of jumps, why do you support this dangerous activity (training new tandem masters) and if you are so opposed to risk activities, I suggest you refrain from jumping from planes at all, you know, you 'could die'.

This will be the last comment i will make pertaining to night tandems in this thread;

Once again you are simply trying to detract for the fact that you have been lying to yourself, me, and everyone that reads this forum.

You are ignorant of obvious flaws in the official 9/11 story and the amount of energy you have spent trying to hide you ego driven, integrity protecting bullshit, makes it now impossible for you to accept the truth without looking like a dickhead.

The other 97% of deniers have the option of saying they were duped, you no longer have that option.

You know how strong the corruption is (globally) and the influence it has on our societies. I know you do, you are not a stupid person.

Your mistake is believing that it is powerful enough to hide the imminent truth so it is swept under the carpet, like all the other bullshit stories we are fed.

This time however the line was well and truly crossed, the criminal element within the governments went that bit too far this time and they have created enough hatred to create enough ambition from millions of people to gain the strength and desire to commit a high percentage of their energy to discovering/exposing the truth.

When the 'real' 9/11 investigation happens, there is already so much evidence prepared that it will not take too long.

Bureaucracy will be the main 'ball and chain' in the affair.

At present congress is too scared and influence by the perpetrators but over time, and the more people that lose there jobs due to doing their jobs (whistleblowers), will come out and join forces, these people have the information we need. They just need to protect their lives as many have already perished.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

http://wtc.nist.gov/..._remarks_082108.html

You realise (probably not) that this was written in august 2008, after public scrutiny, this report was ammended to include freefall, why?

Why was in not included before? ask yourself these questions.

why did a high school teacher using a free program, pinpoint that reasons whay the 'final reports for public comment' was seriously flawed.

He did this with zero budget and did it concisely.

NIST had 10's of million of dollars and years to complete a comprehensive report.

They failed to include this and they denied freefall for years but in November 2008, 3 months after the comments you posted there, they flipped a bitch on their logic and flip the bird to all of you deniers that so violently opposed the possibility of freefall occuring. because NIST also denied, until that day...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

"A typical fire simulation for a single floor of the building took up to two days with a state-of-the-art cluster of Linux computers. The structural model of the building components used to predict the subsequent fire-induced progressive collapse included more than 3 million separate elements and took about 7 to 8 months to complete a single run on some very powerful computers. "

defying logic is a mammoth task indeed, if one wants to do it convincingly.

Do you personally accept the chaotic computer models tht NIST produced as a reasonable explanation as to how tower 7 collapsed?

This time however the line was well and truly crossed, the criminal element within the governments went that bit too far this time and they have created enough hatred to create enough ambition from millions of people to gain the strength and desire to commit a high percentage of their energy to discovering/exposing the truth.

Wait, there are 'millions' of highly active 9/11 truthers? I think we've been here before...

You are ignorant of obvious flaws in the official 9/11 story and the amount of energy you have spent trying to hide you ego driven, integrity protecting bullshit, makes it now impossible for you to accept the truth without looking like a dickhead.

Here's a flaw, Rhys, a theory that requires an aircraft to disappear from sight right over DC. Are you going to own up to that truth, or are you going to continue ignoring it because it'll make you look like an ignorant dickhead?

these people have the information we need. They just need to protect their lives as many have already perished.

Yet, strangely, not a single 9/11 conspiracy theorist has been killed by shady government operatives.

Did it fall at exactly 1.0 g, or .99, or .98?

It is important for your assertion to acknowledge exactly how close to "complete" freefall the building achieved. I would think that given the possible error in the measurement, that it could possibly show a greater than 1 g result (due to measurement error).

Please let us know what was the exact result, what was the total error possible, and at what rate the collapse should have achieved if it happened per the official report. Continuing to avoid these very basic points demonstrates that you GOT NOTHING.

You've put a lot of weight on the freefall claim, it is time to back it up, if you can.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Wait, there are 'millions' of highly active 9/11 truthers? I think we've been here before...

You put words in my mouth, I know there are millions of people that are seeking a new investigation but I never said millions of 'highly active' truthers.

Tousands would be more approriate, there may well be millions but that would be speculation.

Here's a flaw, Rhys, a theory that requires an aircraft to disappear from sight right over DC. Are you going to own up to that truth, or are you going to continue ignoring it because it'll make you look like an ignorant dickhead?

once again speculation would have to be used, how about we leave that to the experts, when they decide to have an nvestigation after all!

Yet, strangely, not a single 9/11 conspiracy theorist has been killed by shady government operatives.

and what makes you so certain of that?

Did it fall at exactly 1.0 g, or .99, or .98?

It is important for your assertion to acknowledge exactly how close to "complete" freefall the building achieved. I would think that given the possible error in the measurement, that it could possibly show a greater than 1 g result (due to measurement error).

Please let us know what was the exact result, what was the total error possible, and at what rate the collapse should have achieved if it happened per the official report. Continuing to avoid these very basic points demonstrates that you GOT NOTHING.

You've put a lot of weight on the freefall claim, it is time to back it up, if you can.

Ahem, :D

So you think (along with bill and belgium guy) that is is quite normal for a building to collapse at or even near free fall speed straight down through the path of greatest resistance from random fires and asymmetrical damage?

The whole repeating yourself thing may worlk to a certain extent, but neither you, bill, begium guy, nist or anyone can change the laws of physics.

This is why NIST was forced to include freefall in thier hypothesis after denying it for so long.

You my freind are the one that needs to explain yourself, in case you didn't notice buildings are usually designed to withstand the forces of gravity.

I claim freefall, ae911truth claims freefall, NIST claims freefall, you somehow do not?

The difference between ae911truth and NIST is that NIST denied freefall for oh, 7 years, ae911truth has known it since it began in 2005. ae911truth is the reason NIST admitted freefall and without ae911truth, the NIST report would still not include it, becasue it renders its hypothesis null and void!

Just like your hairbrained sheepish attitude.:P

You put words in my mouth, I know there are millions of people that are seeking a new investigation but I never said millions of 'highly active' truthers.

Liar.

"create enough ambition from millions of people to gain the strength and desire to commit a high percentage of their energy to discovering/exposing the truth. "

Tousands would be more approriate, there may well be millions but that would be speculation.

Ah, so you do admit that you are still speculating? Well that's a start.

So Rhys, why was Building 7 demolished?

once again speculation would have to be used, how about we leave that to the experts, when they decide to have an nvestigation after all!

Rhys, you posted the theory from your truther colleagues and you have previously stated that you critically evaluate all the information you get from both sides.

So are you now going to sit there and say that you don't see any problem whatsoever with a theory that requires a fully loaded, low flying passenger jet to vanish in mid-air? That you're incapable of evaluating any truther material that is put in front of you to even that degree of detail?

and what makes you so certain of that?

Which vocal 9/11 conspiracy theorists have mysteriously died or disappeared over the last 8 or so years?

You cannot grasp the concept that straight down was the path of least resistance. Until you can you will not understand why you are wrong.
HAMMER:

>You know a building can't collapse at freefall speed through the path of
>greatest resistance . . .

Correct! In the case of Building 7, it collapsed through the path of least resistance - the open atrium of the building.

>You know a building can't collapse at freefall speed through the path of
>greatest resistance, a bridge would not be dong that,

Again, correct. It collapsed through the path of least resistance. Often that path is full of concrete and steel, as in the case of the walkway in Atlanta.

>Night tandems are legal in Australia

Anyone with common sense knows they are unsafe. You can't see to pull handles, you can't see to land, you can't see your students. I took a poll of instructors here at Perris (one of the biggest DZ's in the world, certainly bigger than any DZ in Australia) and most agreed. And since petitions of experts prove a theory, it is provably true that night tandems are dangerous.

>Our instructors are among the most competent, current and
>experienced available.

What does that matter? Per your own words on this thread, experience, competence and currency don't matter when it comes to "common sense."

>New tandem masters pose more of a threat to safety . . .

WHAT? New tandem masters are just as smart and just as good as any other tandem master! After all, your high school physics education makes you qualified to comment on building collapse, so a brand new tandem rating (indeed, any skydiving experience at all) makes a person as qualified as you to comment on tandem safety.

And it's just plain common sense that you can't see at night so you can't do tandems safely.

>This will be the last comment i will make pertaining to night tandems
>in this thread;

It's unfortunate you are trying to hide the truth to line your pockets while simultaneously putting students - the very students you claim to care about - at unimaginable risk.

>You are ignorant of obvious flaws in the official 9/11 story . . .

OK, so I don't know "the truth."

>The other 97% of deniers have the option of saying they were duped . . .

OK, so I know the "the truth" and am lying about it. You can't even stay consistent within one post now! You're coming apart, my friend.

You're coming apart, my friend

You're wrong, Bill. Sorry.
He actually came apart a long time ago. (Maybe even in a galaxy far, far away. ;) )
HAMMER:

From the horses mouth, it all starts with hatred. I don't know about you but before I start an investigation of something I like to get good and angry and hate-filled. I find it helps me stay objective.