Rookie120

The swaering in of President Obama

WOW! The pressure must have gotten to him a bit. He mumbled through it a bit. I couldnt imagine having to do that in front of a couple million people. Hell I stumbled through my oath when I was sworn into the Army. And that was only in front of 20 people. Good luck President Obama. I hope you do good things for the people of the United States of America.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

If by him you meant Chief Justice Roberts, who fucked up the first line in the oath. I think Obama was waiting for him to start over and they ended up talking over each other.

I'm predicting a new wave of conspiracy theories about how Obama is not really the President since he didn't say the exact oath as written in the Constitution. I predict less than an hour before it makes it here in a new poll.

- Dan G

I'm predicting a new wave of conspiracy theories about how Obama is not really the President since he didn't say the exact oath as written in the Constitution.

Obama was President at noon EST before he swore the oath.
Owned by Remi #?

You're obviously part of the conspiracy.

Nowhere in the Constitution is the time of inauguration mentioned. Article II, Section 1, does, however, state:

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:--"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Since that's not exactly what he said, he must not be the President. Only by uttering the magic words can the power be bestowed. Just wait, Rush Limbaugh will be making this point shortly.

- Dan G

Nowhere in the Constitution is the time of inauguration mentioned.

Bzzzzzzt:

Except maybe in the 20th Amendment.Section 1:

1. The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.
Owned by Remi #?

If by him you meant Chief Justice Roberts, who fucked up the first line in the oath. I think Obama was waiting for him to start over and they ended up talking over each other.

I'm predicting a new wave of conspiracy theories about how Obama is not really the President since he didn't say the exact oath as written in the Constitution. I predict less than an hour before it makes it here in a new poll.

The freepers were all over it in a few seconds. Idiots are often very predictable.

I agree, President Obama seemed to have practiced his part, the Chief justice, I think, not so much.

It is as if the President was waiting for the Justice to undo his mistake, as was pointed out already.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Good luck President Obama. I hope you do good things for the people of the United States of America.

I've heard a lot of good wishes from folks who most likely don't agree with Obama down the line. That's really good, and I'm glad to hear it.

I think that we, as a country, need all those good wishes and efforts.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yep. Anyone who was paying attention understood that.

Not FoxNews. They just posed that question. It's good that their political correspondents understand little things like the Constitution [:/]

You're obviously part of the conspiracy.

Nowhere in the Constitution is the time of inauguration mentioned. Article II, Section 1, does, however, state:

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:--"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Since that's not exactly what he said, he must not be the President. Only by uttering the magic words can the power be bestowed. Just wait, Rush Limbaugh will be making this point shortly.

Nope, Limbaugh said he could not tell who messed it up and left it at that. Next?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Limbaugh said he could not tell who messed it up and left it at that. Next?

Oh, Jesus H. Christ. Anybody who knows the correct language of the oath knew instantly that it was the CJ who messed it up. Next?

The point was Limbaugh did not care

calm down for Christs sakes.

I was listening to it on the radio and i did not know what happened for sure.

get out the tin foil if it helps you feel better
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Limbaugh said he could not tell who messed it up and left it at that. Next?

Oh, Jesus H. Christ. Anybody who knows the correct language of the oath knew instantly that it was the CJ who messed it up. Next?

The point was Limbaugh did not care

calm down for Christs sakes.

I was listening to it on the radio and i did not know what happened for sure.

get out the tin foil if it helps you feel better

We're in for a long 4 years if Obama can't even get the oath right. ;):D:ph34r:
www.FourWheelerHB.com