jakee

Pope: Saving humanity from the gays is as important as saving the rainforest.

Speaking on Monday, Pope Benedict XVI warned that gender theory blurred the distinction between male and female and could thus lead to the "self-destruction" of the human race...

When the Roman Catholic Church defends God's Creation, "it does not only defend the earth, water and the air... but (it) also protects man from his own destruction," he said. "Rainforests deserve, yes, our protection, but the human being ... does not deserve it less," the pontiff said."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7796663.stm

Yes, I'm sure that in the current global climate, it is gay people who will lead to the destruction of humanity.:D

I love it when the Vatican shows just how ridiculous they really are.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Speaking on Monday, Pope Benedict XVI warned that gender theory blurred the distinction between male and female and could thus lead to the "self-destruction" of the human race...

When the Roman Catholic Church defends God's Creation, "it does not only defend the earth, water and the air... but (it) also protects man from his own destruction," he said. "Rainforests deserve, yes, our protection, but the human being ... does not deserve it less," the pontiff said."

Yes, I'm sure that in the current global climate, it is gay people who will lead to the destruction of humanity.:D

I love it when the Vatican shows just how ridiculous they really are.

What about saving children from pedophiles ... :S

PS: They aren't ridiculous, they're the Galactic Empire!
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Well yeah. In the last US presidential race we had blacks and women. Surely we could have an aetheist (Democrat) versus a gay (Republican) and we're not yet ready for an aetheist. A gay neo-con behind the button could lead to the end of the world.

Pope: Saving humanity from the gays is as important as saving the....

me: saving humanity from catholics, newborn christians, evangelical (insert derogatory term here) and other delusional religious whackos ....
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

--Yes, I'm sure that in the current global climate, it is gay people who will lead to the destruction of humanity [:/]

I am not much of a Catholic, but I can't really blame the elderly gentleman for how he feels. After seeing the carnage a handful of gays, parading as priests, caused his church. And as far as the imaginary harm that might be caused to children exposed to that behavior, I guess you could talk to some of those alter boys for a first hand report. That is of course, if you still have an open mind on the subject.

>After seeing the carnage a handful of gays, parading as priests, caused
>his church.

Agreed. Of course, that's nothing compared to what the heterosexual pedophiles have done to the church. Let's hope we can eliminate the scourge of pedophile hetersexual "priests" in the near future.

I am not much of a Catholic, but I can't really blame the elderly gentleman for how he feels. After seeing the carnage a handful of gays pedophiles, parading as priests, caused his church.

Gay is not equal to pedophile. None of my "flaming gay" friends would hesitate to find a large, remote hole in the ground for a pedophile who evaded justice... unlike the priests the church let go unpunished.

Let the pope claim that pedophiles are damaging society and I'll agree with your statement.
Owned by Remi #?

--Yes, I'm sure that in the current global climate, it is gay people who will lead to the destruction of humanity [:/]

I am not much of a Catholic, but I can't really blame the elderly gentleman for how he feels. After seeing the carnage a handful of gays, parading as priests, caused his church. ...

They WERE priests. Ordained, touched by the bishop, direct line from Peter, the whole deal.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

--They WERE priests. Ordained, touched by the bishop, direct line from Peter, the whole deal.

I think Jude gave the best description for these type of people.

"These men are stains in your gatherings when they feast with you, without fear, caring for themselves, clouds without water, autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead. Wild waves of the sea, casting up their own shame like foam; wandering stars, for whom the blackest darkness has been reserved forever."
Jude 1:12 & 13

"These men are stains in your gatherings when they feast with you, without fear, caring for themselves, clouds without water, autumn trees without fruit, doubly dead. Wild waves of the sea, casting up their own shame like foam; wandering stars, for whom the blackest darkness has been reserved forever."
Jude 1:12 & 13

And this relates to an understanding of the pope thinking that gays are damaging humanity.... how?
Owned by Remi #?

And this relates to an understanding of the pope thinking that gays are damaging humanity.... how?

It was in reference to kallend's sarcastic comment about priests. Who for the most part devote their lives to serve God and help people.

The Bible warns us that there will be evil people disguising themselves as good in order to hide the evil things they do. They do not neutralize the contributions of the good.

The Bible warns us that there will be evil people disguising themselves as good in order to hide the evil things they do. They do not neutralize the contributions of the good.

And (ummm repeat) this relates to an understanding of the pope thinking that gays are damaging humanity.... how?
Owned by Remi #?

You can look at the harm that was done to the his Church, and how the Catholic Church is now viewed by the world.

Give Polly a cracker......

And then please tell me how this relates to an understanding of the pope thinking that gays are damaging humanity....

So far you've only provided arguments against pedophiles.
Owned by Remi #?

The Pope and his outdated and irrelevant views are about as useful to modern humanity as a nuclear war. He only makes himself and his church look stupid by saying things like this. I would simply find this comical if he did not have so many millions of followers in the third world who literally take his word for the devine truth. The damage this causes is unmeasurable, but akin to my future monarchs advocation of homeopathic remedies to cancer patients ...... dangerous, irresponsible and without regard for the people who will believe them simply due to their social position and the subsequent damage this will do. The pope sucks, at least the last one was so badly affected by alzheimers that he didnt come out with crap like this at times like this. And to say it after his church let the pedo priests off and covered up for years??? what an asshole...

just my views, feel free to blindly follow this idiot if thats what your parents brough you up to believe!:)

You can look at the harm that was done to the his Church, and how the Catholic Church is now viewed by the world.

Give Polly a cracker......

And then please tell me how this relates to an understanding of the pope thinking that gays are damaging humanity....

So far you've only provided arguments against pedophiles.

Actually he has provided arguments against pedophiles and members of the Catholic church who allowed pedophiles to repeat their behavior without justice ...

PS: Does anyone else see the irony in ...

He is right, the evil people (pedophiles and members of the Catholic church who allowed pedophiles to repeat their behavior without justice) are disguising themselves as good (the Catholic church) in order to hide the evil things (pedophilia and abating justice) they do. The question is, how much of the Catholic church? I (along with others) think it's too much ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

And (ummm repeat) this relates to an understanding of the pope thinking that gays are damaging humanity.... how?

Beautiful, just beautiful.

First, you might want to get the old dictionary out and look up the word "Paedophile" and the word "Homosexual" and check out their different meanings.

Second, if it was rogue pseudo-priests that were so damaging to the Catholic Church, how come the Church went to such great lengths to protect them?

First, you might want to get the old dictionary out and look up the word "Paedophile" and the word "Homosexual" and check out their different meanings.

Second, if it was rogue pseudo-priests that were so damaging to the Catholic Church, how come the Church went to such great lengths to protect them?

That wasn't the Church; it was just the rogues in the Church.

That wasn't the Church; it was just the rogues in the Church.

Ahh, the Gay Conspiracy runs deep:P