christelsabine

Hillary - She's Been Asked And She Said YES ..

I totally get it. Whe he ran against her, the major difference he touted was that she voted for the war and he wouldn't have. In other words, he totally disagreed with her foreign policy decisions, and now he appoints her .......

Wait a minute, maybe I don't get it.......
The forecast is mostly sunny with occasional beer.

i don't get the thing about her being a threat in 2012. how many instances have there been where the incumbant president hasn't gotten the nomination from his party? how unpopular would obama have to be within his own party for anyone to mount a serious campaign against him in 2012? besides, he already beat her in a primary and then went on win the presidency. i'm just not buying that he's eliminating 2012 competition. its possible that he just might think she will make a good secretary of state.

He's already backtracking on a lot of "promises" he made during the campaign, so I'd say his popularity in 4 years could very well allow this. Remember, he has to deliver "taxbreaks to 95% of the population" to live up to his promises.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Why, hello there Hannity talking point. This is what he says every night on his show now.

So that makes it untrue?

i don't get the thing about her being a threat in 2012. how many instances have there been where the incumbant president hasn't gotten the nomination from his party? how unpopular would obama have to be within his own party for anyone to mount a serious campaign against him in 2012? besides, he already beat her in a primary and then went on win the presidency. i'm just not buying that he's eliminating 2012 competition. its possible that he just might think she will make a good secretary of state.

He's already backtracking on a lot of "promises" he made during the campaign, so I'd say his popularity in 4 years could very well allow this. Remember, he has to deliver "taxbreaks to 95% of the population" to live up to his promises.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Why, hello there Hannity talking point. This is what he says every night on his show now.

So that makes it untrue?

He speaks in half truths most of the time. If I was to put it into a formula I would say he gives one true fact for every three false spins. I'd argue with you but I already know the spins that Hannity has been putting into your head for the last three weeks as he deals with fake/scripted "Obama supporters" calling in.

The biggest thing that cracks me up about Hannity is him complaining about Obama still being in campaign mode and that he will have a campaign administration and how terrible that is. Then a few short breaths later he talks of how the "Karl Rove The Architect" will be his next guest. What he fails to mention is that title was given to him for architecting the full time campaign focus the Bush Admin had dating back to 1999.

I've said this before, there isn't enough out there to base an opinion on the man's style of governing from the White House yet. Bush is still the POTUS.

Oh, look at this. Obama our President Elect and the Washington Press are saying the same thing as me:
The President sets the policy and appointments are not policy or indicative of no change.

And as the press has pointed out, it was a lose/lose for Obama. If he put in inexperienced people into his cabinet Hannity and the other idiots would be screaming about that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/26/obama-defends-cabinet-the_n_146648.html

But I look forward to tuning in to the irrational and unlogical rantings of Hannity the Puppet tonight.

And as the press has pointed out, it was a lose/lose for Obama. If he put in inexperienced people into his cabinet Hannity and the other idiots would be screaming about that.

So... there was no other qualified person in the Dem party? None? I don't think that anyone is going to say that.

Either he considers her qualified, or it was part of a political deal that was detailed long ago. I favor answer (b).

The SOS is supposed to explicitly follow the policy and decisions of the Pres. HC has made no secret about her wish to be Pres and to lead the country.

I truly doubt that she will be the "good soldier" and follow orders explicitly. She considers herself more qualified.

Obama just signed himself up for it.

Actually the leak came from the Hillary camp and never the Obama camp. It appears that it was leaked before the conversation with Obama.

Do any of us know who is or isn't qualified in DC for that spot? Is there something in particular than popular dislike for her that disqualifies her?

Is there something in particular than popular dislike for her that disqualifies her?

If I was Obama, and somebody and her husband has just spent 6 months pissing on my leg, I wouldn't be very trusting of them.

Basically, she spent the last two months of her campaign speaking every kind of pointless lie. She shouldn't be allowed to be in the silverware drawer at Dennys by herself.

Even her supporters acknowledge that she has no veracity.
That's a good disqualifier.

>If I was Obama, and somebody and her husband has just spent 6
>months pissing on my leg, I wouldn't be very trusting of them.

Lincoln was - and it worked out for him. (Not saying she'd make a good SecState, but a wise man makes use of his rivals.)

>If I was Obama, and somebody and her husband has just spent 6
>months pissing on my leg, I wouldn't be very trusting of them.

Lincoln was - and it worked out for him. (Not saying she'd make a good SecState, but a wise man makes use of his rivals.)

Obama already said, "I need to go to the Ford Theater with Hillary like I need a hole in the head."

I don't know if she would be bad for us, I don't know if she will be good. I know I wasn't going to vote for her but I'll be honest to admit it wasn't all political that made me swing that way. The Clinton family doesn't represent what this country is about, nor does the Bush family. I'd like to see them leave DC as soon as possible.

However, I'll leave the choice to Obama. He's in a better position to make that choice than I am.

The Clinton family doesn't represent what this country is about, nor does the Bush family. I'd like to see them leave DC as soon as possible.

You say the same thing over and over about Hannity and his talking points like you found a new toy to play with. Then you go and say the Clinton's need to leave town as soon as possible. If you're going to crush other peoples' opinions, then you should at least pick a side. She was a good choice or she wasn't.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

The Clinton family doesn't represent what this country is about, nor does the Bush family. I'd like to see them leave DC as soon as possible.

You say the same thing over and over about Hannity and his talking points like you found a new toy to play with. Then you go and say the Clinton's need to leave town as soon as possible. If you're going to crush other peoples' opinions, then you should at least pick a side. She was a good choice or she wasn't.

Conservative radio and television is the best toy I've found in years! Miles of entertainment. I could flow chart Hannity's show now and turn it into a drinking game and may do so if I get so motivated.

Also here is a shocker: people can have opinions that are a bit more complex than the "liberal" or "conservative" tags. So no, I won't pick a side. I don't need a political tag to play the game and I doubt that either side would ever want to latch on to someone like me. I'm an independent and have been my entire life. I don't lean left but the liberal tag seems to fit easier. I do lean towards what's best for this country.

You say the same thing over and over about Hannity and his talking points like you found a new toy to play with. Then you go and say the Clinton's need to leave town as soon as possible. Pick a side. She was a good choice or she wasn't.

I think she is a great choice.... It will give Insanity and Colms... Lush Rimjob....et al ......loads of right wing blather for YEARS to come. The fringe right will get their daily talking points from the vast right wing brain that supplies all of them....thru the usual mouthpieces.

Mikeee will stay happy.. perhaps he can get whole new Right Wing Campaign Medals as Defender of all that is RIGHT and Purportedly Good :ph34r::ph34r:

What would you guys do if you did not have a CLinton around to hate....:ph34r:

Good strategy by both people.

Obama removes the threat of her challenging him in the 2012 election, while she has the opportunity to reestablish herself as a worthy candidate in 2016, based on more than being the First Lady and a carpetbagging Senator.

In 2016 she'll be 69 yrs old...and there was flack about McCain running at 72. hmmm... I don't see it for her, I really don't...

Conservative radio and television is the best toy I've found in years! Miles of entertainment. I could flow chart Hannity's show now and turn it into a drinking game and may do so if I get so motivated.

Also here is a shocker: people can have opinions that are a bit more complex than the "liberal" or "conservative" tags. So no, I won't pick a side. I don't need a political tag to play the game and I doubt that either side would ever want to latch on to someone like me. I'm an independent and have been my entire life. I don't lean left but the liberal tag seems to fit easier. I do lean towards what's best for this country.

Pick a side as in decide if Hillary was a good choice. You beat up people for saying she was a bad choice and then say the Clintons should get out of town. I don't care if you want to label yourself or not. It does bother me if you backtrack into hypocracies.

I think she is a great choice.... It will give Insanity and Colms... Lush Rimjob....et al ......loads of right wing blather for YEARS to come. The fringe right will get their daily talking points from the vast right wing brain that supplies all of them....thru the usual mouthpieces.

You think she was a great choice because she gives Hannity and Rush talking points? Really? The Secretary of State was an intelligent decision because the right wing media has more fodder.... fucking brilliant.

I haven't watched Hannity in months and I've never once listened to Rush's show. Guess what... I'm still a conservative. I'll go out on a limb and say you don't need MSNBC or the NY Times to tell you what to think. Nor does reading those make you a fringe left. Drop the obcession over right wing media. The left far outweighs the right in that department.

Pick a side as in decide if Hillary was a good choice. You beat up people for saying she was a bad choice and then say the Clintons should get out of town. I don't care if you want to label yourself or not. It does bother me if you backtrack into hypocracies.

There is my opinion of her and then there is her ability to get the job done. These two points do not need to agree with each other.

Oh, look at this. Obama our President Elect and the Washington Press are saying the same thing as me:
The President sets the policy and appointments are not policy or indicative of no change.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/26/obama-defends-cabinet-the_n_146648.html

But I look forward to tuning in to the irrational and unlogical rantings of Hannity the Puppet tonight.

Calling someone a Hannity puppet when you link to Huff'n'Puff? Priceless.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Calling someone a Hannity puppet when you link to Huff'n'Puff? Priceless.

It was on Google News and the link inside the article links elsewhere as well. Not saying that Arianna is a credible source and would laugh at anyone that did.

I think that's what many people are worried about. It annoyed me to hear Obama talk yesterday in broad terms like (us, we, our, this) whereas Hillary made it all about her (me, I, mine, my). She did the same thing on the campaign trail and I'm surprised more people haven't gone after her about this.

There are a few random comments that Bill Clinton may be interested in the vacant Senate seat.