ianmdrennan

Sarah Palin stuff coming out

# Went 'rouge' by reports doing her own thing

Hey, come on now! I thought her make up was consistently well done.

And to think

You all went limp leged when a McCain or a Lieberman went rouge on their parties.

:D

Consistancy is NOT something you can lay claim to:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And to think

You all went limp leged when a McCain or a Lieberman went rouge on their parties.

Whoosh

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

And to think

Guys don't wear makeup.

(Except for TV appearances, but I'm pretty sure they don't use rouge for that.)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

And to think

Whoosh

Whoosh:D yes indeed!:D
Abraham Lincoln

• Went 'rouge' by reports doing her own thing

• Yes, I think that might leave several people red in the face. ;)

I find it interesting that the meaning is ignored for the spelling in this case. Yet, I see spelling errors all the time. When and by who is what is telling. Dont you think?

Ya, red faced is what comes to mind for me oh fair one....... or should I type fare one?:D
    Abraham Lincoln

IT was more of a typo than a mispelling. But hey..back to the very lame puns.

Yes.

And Thanks!

But you know, what ever it take to avoid a conversation that one may find less than comforatable:P
    Abraham Lincoln

I find it interesting that the meaning is ignored for the spelling in this case. Yet, I see spelling errors all the time. When and by who is what is telling. Dont you think?

Ya, red faced is what comes to mind for me oh fair one.......

It was a joke. BTW, if I wanted to correct spelling errors, I wouldn't have time at all to goof off. I generally don't do it, but when one strikes my fancy as containing an extra amount of humor in it, yeah, it's a JOKE!
    quade -
    The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Ya, red faced is what comes to mind for me oh fair one.......

It was a joke. BTW, if I wanted to correct spelling errors, I wouldn't have time at all to goof off. I generally don't do it, but when one strikes my fancy as containing an extra amount of humor in it, yeah, it's a JOKE!

OK, but it only serves to divert the discussion
    Abraham Lincoln

ya know....i have to say, sarah palin has come across as more lucid, competent, and level headed TODAY while defending all of the claims against her than she has throughout the entire campaign. the bullshit "folksy" crap is gone, she looks like the "hockey mom" she's always claimed to be in the first place (less makeup, hair down, casual clothes), and she's blunt and straight forward...where was THAT woman for the last few months?

not that i'd have voted differently. i'd just have disliked her on a persoal level a lot less.:P

Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

She was STILL more hot in the librarian-wear. Holy CHRIST is that my type of woman: HOT, DUMB, and LIKES GUNS! (Wait, that's Ted Nugent's kinda woman.....)

Well, at least she's keeping an eye on "those pesky Russians" for us!

Somebody elected that woman Governor of a whole STATE for Jesus' sake....

God save us all.
    "Get these balls!"

You pretty much summed up what I think of her. It just seems unfathomable for me to think that McCain's people did not know this about her. Hell, my first job out of college I had to give three references and they did a background check on me. All this stuff coming up a few days after the GOP loss is just too neatly packaged and nicely presented to us. I think McCain knew he was going to lose and needed a scapegoat to save his butt.

No, I think McCain actually expected to win.

As a matter-of-fact, unti 6 months BEFORE the election? I would have voted for him, seriously.

Why?

Because until that time, he appeared to have a mind of his own. Then, all of a sudden, Tiger-box-boy came back. The one that could be controlled by the "powers that be" by recreating a simple event from his past. Why? BECAUSE he was a POW, and went through all of that trauma. Not in spite of it.

That, to me, showed him as weak. The party exploited his trauma to coerce him into being, well, just another talking-head. The CIA does that to people.

The ones of us that are STRONG don't respond to that stimulus. John McCain BOWED to it. And it changed him, and his opinions.

At that point, I had to go with my beer-gut feelings of thinking that maybe being anti-government is actually being a REAL American. You don't have to love your government to love your COUNTRY. It's all about CARING for the people, not the CONTROL of them. Government officials are supposed to be "public servants" not "dictators", or as Bush describes them: "leaders"...

Just because you were a POW doesn't mean you're qualified to run a country. It means you've SERVED, and no one can take that away from the man, but holy Christ....... He couldn't stand up for what he believed in if someone propped him up to do it.

Sarah Palin? She'll bend over for anyone.

And, as a man, I LIKE women like that. That's just being the devil's advocate, but so do other countries, none of whom have our best interests in mind.

They'd like her a LOT, especially when it comes to our national security...

Why? She's EASILY exploitable. She'd say or DO anything for money or power, and she's looking for POWER.

Which makes her EASILY EXPLOITABLE.....

And not a REAL AMERICAN.

The goverment, and even major corporations, have "psych ops" (psychological operations) divisions, that sniff out potential threats and determine potential leaders for their respective operations, understandably so, because they hope for the best in their futures.

However, these can also be used for purposes of the not-so-good. In other words, can be used for political gain, or even compromising National Security.

Which is why we trained professionals never let ANYONE get inside of our heads. For once you become a programmed "Talking Head", you immediately become frightful, and that's what seperates mere MEN from true LEADERS.

People of mediocre intelligence fall for that crap, and I'm glad I haven't let it affect me, but I've been trained in that respect, due to the nature of my military service (Level 5, by the way, HOO RAAAH!) and can smell the Ops a mile away.

John McCain? Not so much. I expected better of him... He failed us when we needed him the most.
    "Get these balls!"

Even after public ridicule she still does not comprehend her mistake.
    “So, no, I think that if there are allegations based on questions or comments that I made in debate prep about Nafta, and about the continent versus the country when we talk about Africa there, then those were taken out of context

But you dont care Biden said something about a certin President on TV in 1929. You no, when that Pres was not Pres and TV wasnt even being used yet?

Real consistant huh:S
    Abraham Lincoln

But you dont care Biden said something about a certin President on TV in 1929. You no, when that Pres was not Pres and TV wasnt even being used yet?

Real consistant huh:S

To be fair, Obama, a Constitutional law professor, was apparently unaware of the date of ratification of the 15th Amendment. He appeared to think that black people were not allowed to vote, on account of race, in 1902 (or 1920, it's not clear which), when the 15th Amendment was ratified in 1870.
    -- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
    SnakeRiverBASE.com

Even after public ridicule she still does not comprehend her mistake.
    “So, no, I think that if there are allegations based on questions or comments that I made in debate prep about Nafta, and about the continent versus the country when we talk about Africa there, then those were taken out of context

If her comments, as she says, were taken out of context then the mistake was made by the person who misinterpreted her remarks. It could very well be that she was just joking around with one of her staffers and somebody, who was less than pleased with her selection as potential VP, overheard them.
    None the less, I still agree that she was not qualified for VP.
    HAMMER:
    Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
    kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
    object we are trying to hit.

IT was more of a typo than a mispelling. But hey..back to the very lame puns.

Yes.

And Thanks!

But you know, what ever it take to avoid a conversation that one may find less than comforatable:P

Why on earth do you think it would be uncomfortable for a bunch of liberals to talk about Palin going rogue on the campaign trail?
    Do you want to have an ideagasm?