airdvr

Obama, Ayers and Rashid Khalidi

Obama, Ayers and Rashid Khalidi: Why won’t The L.A. Times let us view the tape?
http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2584

The Los Angeles Times has a video tape of a 2003 farewell party for Rashid Khalidi, a university professor who was a spokesman for the Palestine Liberation Organization and Yasser Arafat but they won’t let us see it. Why? What don’t they want us to see?

Attending the event was Barack Obama and that unrepentant terrorist, what’s his name…..you remember that guy Obama doesn’t pal around with? Oh yeah, William Ayers and Ayers' wife.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Well sheeeyiiiittttt! A self-proclaimed Christian Fundamentalist who has a failed business and works for an alarm company says something exists and knows what it contains, by Gawd it must be true! Dayum. He hasn't seen it, but he knows from butt-bump Kansas what is in the video?? How?
Gawd musta telebeamed it to his maverick mind. 'Longs he's a gots Gawd and guns on his side, he musta enjoyed the meal he was fed about the video, cuz he shore h'ain't seen it. I wonder if they have video of McCain beating kindergarten children that they won't release?
(In his own werds, "apologies to Jeff Foxworthy."):P

Obama, Ayers and Rashid Khalidi: Why won’t The L.A. Times let us view the tape?
http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2584

The Los Angeles Times has a video tape of a 2003 farewell party for Rashid Khalidi, a university professor who was a spokesman for the Palestine Liberation Organization and Yasser Arafat but they won’t let us see it. Why? What don’t they want us to see?

Attending the event was Barack Obama and that unrepentant terrorist, what’s his name…..you remember that guy Obama doesn’t pal around with? Oh yeah, William Ayers and Ayers' wife.

Only a week left and your guy loses. Will ya give it up then? :P
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

1.) You have a picture of peewee herman on your profile.

2.) He got caught jerking off in an adult movie theatre.

What's your connection? Why don't you admit what you're hiding?

Desperation has a peculiar odor, doesn't it?

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Exactly! It might also show Obama palling around with Osama bin Laden (if they are even different people, that is!) People have a right to know if the presumptive leader of the free world was palling around with Osama bin Laden in 2003.

In fact, I just found out that the LA Times has over TWENTY THOUSAND HOURS of videotape of political events, but they won't release it all so people can see for themselves if Obama and Osama appear together! What don't they want us to see? WHY ARE THEY HIDING THE FACTS?

Why not release it then and let's see what's there? Even Nixon learned "it's not the crime, it's the coverup."

Don't you think that's a bit like asking, "Why don't you release the sex tape of you and the tranny hooker?"

If the tape hasn't been released, then how can anyone possibly know what's on it. They can't, but the stupid question is certainly doing some harm so let's make that the headline and ask the question louder. Meanwhile, who the fuck cares about what's actually ON the video tape.

The entire thing is just another smear tactic and you've bought into it hook, line and sinker.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>Didn't we supply the Taliban (Osama's cohorts) with military equipment back in the day?

I think we did - and Obama must have been behind it.

BTW I just found a picture of someone who looks an awful lot like Obama palling around with Saddam Hussein:

Several of the articles I've seen said the editors of the LA Times. Can you link to something that says "dipshits in Kansas" or something like that?

See article by dipshits in the original post of this thread.
quade -

That just looked like those guys were editorializing about what actually is a news story that seems to have come from the editors of the LA Times and the journalist who acquired the tape. The story is actually out there and even some lefties are concerned with the Khalidi connection...http://www.talkleft.com/story/2008/4/17/151133/172 (this is editorial too, but interesting)
Oh, hello again!

>Didn't we supply the Taliban (Osama's cohorts) with military equipment back in the day?

I think we did - and Obama must have been behind it.

BTW I just found a picture of someone who looks an awful lot like Obama palling around with Saddam Hussein:

You know what they say, political climates at the time creates strange bedfellows years later.

Yes, we provided the Taliban with expertise and equipment to fight back against the Soviet Union during their invasion. And NOW we've occupied Afghanistan after ousting the Taliban since shortly after 9/11.

And yes, we supported Saddam Hussein in his war with Iran in the early 80's just because we hated Iran for their gall at taking American hostages and holding them for 400+ days, as well as their overthrow of the US-friendly Shah. And recently we ousted Saddam, found his hiding hole, and turned him over to be executed.

Just makes you go "hmmmm" don't it? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That just looked like those guys were editorializing about what actually is a news story that seems to have come from the editors of the LA Times and the journalist who acquired the tape. The story is actually out there and even some lefties are concerned with the Khalidi connection...http://www.talkleft.com/story/2008/4/17/151133/172 (this is editorial too, but interesting)

I'm not saying the story isn't out there. I'm saying it's blown WAY out of proportion and in a way that is similar to asking if people have stopped beating their wives yet by the wackos.
quade -

Why would the editors say they had something like that? Especially the editors of the totally unbiased:S LA Times....

The LA Times isn't saying it, some dipshits in Kansas are.

Kansas? Please watch calling people in Kansas dipshits, as this article may have come from the Kansas City star, but that paper is based in Kansas City Missouri, NOT Kansas!

Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Why would the editors say they had something like that? Especially the editors of the totally unbiased:S LA Times....

The LA Times isn't saying it, some dipshits in Kansas are.

Kansas? Please watch calling people in Kansas dipshits, as this article may have come from the Kansas City star, but that paper is based in Kansas City Missouri, NOT Kansas!

Joe

Sorry. When I read Kansas City I automatically think of Kansas City, Kansas. Dunno why. Just sort of a reflex action I guess. I mean, the cities are so amazingly different! They're like Minneapolis and St. Paul for fuck sake, but without the river. Well, not the same river at least . . .

My apologies to Dorothy and Toto. ;)
quade -

The Los Angeles Times has a video tape ... but they won’t let us see it. Why?

They got the tape on condition of not releasing it. Nuff said.
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...