Butters

Why do you keep winking at me?

Sarah Palin,

Why do you keep winking at me? Are you hitting on me, do we share a secret (that I don't remember), do you have something in your eye ... either way, please stop winking at me.

Regards,

Leopold Stotch
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

"He who winks with his eye is plotting perversity; he who purses his lips is bent on evil."

-proverbs 16:30

what about if you wink and purse with your brown eye
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You know what really grinds my gears? This Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Sarah? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

"He who winks with his eye is plotting perversity; he who purses his lips is bent on evil."

And thus, people with tardive diskenesia (involuntary facial tics) were burned as witches.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the good ol days
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

And thus, people with tardive diskenesia (involuntary facial tics) were burned as witches.
Sounds like a good idea to me. ;););););););)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Sarah? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Which channel has this sort of coverage because I'm missing out. :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

What's with all the Darning? I keep hearing "gosh-darn-it" and "darn-this" and "darn-that". Nearly every one of my socks has holes in them, but I've never learned to darn. Is that a skill that is lost to everyone except hockey-moms in Alaska? More importantly, can she show us how to darn? I might write her in for President if she could show me something really useful like that.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I would say its an involuntary tell( think poker) when you are hiding something or not telling the truth.

I dont think she has a very good poker face when she ain't giving all of the people her real agenda.

sounds to me like you meant Obama aint giving his real agenda

sounds to me like you meant Obama aint giving his real agenda

Sounds to me you dont read body language very well.

You must get conned very easily. Oh thats right you voted for the Shrub... twice:S:S:S

if this was about the vp debate it was her hair in her eye.

as far as the vote for Bush well that was a good choice because of the times. i still feel that not all of what bush has done is bad or had happened during his term was his fault. the dems had alot to do with what has happened also. the problem isn't rep or dem its the inability to work together and accept blame for what they have done. Franks is a perfect example of not exepting blame for what he has done.

Franks is a perfect example of not exepting blame for what he has done.

Yep.. when in doubt.. always blame the nearest fairy...:D

You have been keeping track of all those on the right that have been glimpsed in their own little closets right???:ph34r::ph34r:

John McCain,

Why do you keep referring to me as "my friend"? I don't remember ever meeting you, much less being your friend. I know you made a skydive once when your plane went down, but that doesn't automatically make you my friend, or me yours. If we're such good friends, can you loan me a few bucks of your own money (not mine) to help me through this economy? After all, you gave my money to help out your rich friends out when they had problems ...
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD