Rookie120

And McCains VP is Palin

Reporters are reporting Palin is the pick. Reporters dug it up but it's not official yet but somebody said they saw her in Ohio with McCain now. So it looks like a woman will be running for the VP slot.

I wish I could post some info on her. From what I have read of her I like her. I would like to post some information on her but 5 websites I just tried to post from have crashed. Probably because nobody has heard of her and are trying to find out what she's about.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I wish I could post some info on her.

CNN just announced that she knows how to eat a mooseburger, shoot a gun, and drive a snowmobile.
:D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

CNN just announced that she knows how to eat a mooseburger, shoot a gun, and drive a snowmobile.

Thats all they can come up with? Lazy ass reporters. Nothing about her record? Her views? Her family? I just read her son enlisted in the U.S. Army on 9-11-2007. But CNN comes up with she knows how to eat a mooseburger, shoot a gun, and drive a snowmobile. (If thats what they reported, I didnt see it)

Thats all they can come up with? Lazy ass reporters. Nothing about her record? Her views? Her family? I just read her son enlisted in the U.S. Army on 9-11-2007. But CNN comes up with she knows how to eat a mooseburger, shoot a gun, and drive a snowmobile. (If thats what they reported, I didnt see it)

Do I have a nice bridge for you....
Remster

It is official now. They are getting ready to walk out on stage. Sarah Palin from Alaska is the VP pick.

That is too motherfucking awesome for words!

Now that he has the draw of a FEMALE who could be the VICE PRESIDENT, Obama must have just shit himself a brick.

I fuckin' love it!
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Do I have a nice bridge for you....

I don't know. Go ask that piece of shit Stevens who is being investigated for his corruption. He's the one who got the federal funds for that bridge. Nice twist though.;)

It is official now. They are getting ready to walk out on stage. Sarah Palin from Alaska is the VP pick.

That is too motherfucking awesome for words!

Now that he has the draw of a FEMALE who could be the VICE PRESIDENT, Obama must have just shit himself a brick.

I fuckin' love it!

it's a weaker pick than Ferraro in 1984

The really good thing -- the Dems are now free to unleash Hillary
on Palin -- Palin doesn't stand a chance against her ...
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

They are reporting the first piece of dirt, to quote
"Palin's term has not been without controversy. A legislative investigation is looking into allegations that Palin fired Alaska's public safety commissioner because he refused to fire the governor's former brother-in-law, a state trooper."

I kind of predicted this.

Sarah Palin is the father of five, the youngest - Trig - born in April with Down's Syndrome. One of her other sons is enlisted in the Army. He's an NRA member, tough on corruption in Alaska since becoming governor, an avid runner and a huge supporter of the outdoors. She views oil from a sensible perspective. To boot, she's been on the cover of Vogue magazine. Her husband races snow mobiles - cool stuff.

A GREAT choice for VP.

:)

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

the Dems are now free to unleash Hillary
on Palin -- Palin doesn't stand a chance against her ...

Why do you say that? The last I read Hillary is no longer in the running.

You don't think that the Clintons don't think they still run the government, do you??
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Suddenly John McCain decides experience ISN'T important and goes with the winner of the Miss Wasilla beauty pageant. If his wife is disfigured in a car accident anytime soon, she better hope the pre-nup holds up in court. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)