How Many Mohammeds (Another One Bites the Dust)?

Okay,

Time once again to play "Count the Mohammeds".

This is a quiz game in which news reports of Islamo-Fascist Whackos are found, and players try to guess how many of the pukes mentioned in the story have that infamous name.

Today's news story involves four IFWs who were whacked in an airstrike in Afghanistan today (BURN IN HELL, YOU BEASTS).

Without reading the news story, guess how many of them were named "Mohammed" ?

Airstrike Story Here.

By the way, have you ever wonder how they tell each other apart? An Arab goes into a crowded coffee shop and says, "Hey Mohammed!" and everybody answers "Yes?" :ph34r::D:SB|?

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

There's something mildly disturbing about this post. . .

It looks like good reason to celebrate to me. Quote:
"Al-Qaida confirmed in a Web statement Sunday the death of a senior commander known as a top explosives and poisons expert, who is believed to have been killed in a U.S. airstrike in Pakistan last week.

"The statement said Abu Khabab al-Masri and three other commanders were killed.

"Al-Masri, an Egyptian militant whose real name is Midhat Mursi, had a $5 million bounty on his head from the United States. He is accused of training terrorists to use poisons and explosives, and is believed to have trained suicide bombers who killed 17 American sailors on the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000"...
Good riddance, fuckers. And I hope the rest of you terrorist assholes are living in caves in fear for your worthless lives.

It's odd though, I guess with all the Obama worshiping on the TV news, they just haven't had time to say a peep about this event.

It's odd though, I guess with all the Obama worshiping on the TV news, they just haven't had time to say a peep about this event.

Interesting - I've been hiking and canoeing in northern Michigan for the last 4 days and I've heard quite a bit.

Do you mean the top story on CNN.com “Al Qaeda: Weapons expert among dead”?
The top story on MSNBC, “Al-Qaida admits deaths of four leaders: Airstrike likely killed al-Masri, accused of training USS Cole attackers”?
Tuesday’s New York Times article, “Bush Praises Pakistan Just Hours After U.S. Strike,” which discussed the initial claims regarding al-Masri’s death?
Or the multiple articles in the Washington Post such as this one from Tuesday “Al Qaeda chemist killed in U.S. strike: Pakistani agents” or this one from Thursday’s front page (A01), “Al-Qaeda in Iraq Leader May Be in Afghanistan,” that discussed al-Masri’s recent international travels, the prior claims of his demise, and potential of the claims this time being true?

Those stories? Or some other al-Masri?

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

While I do not have any sympathy toward any terrorist of any type being taken out, your approach to this story is unfair to the Muslim community. As you know the name Mohammed is so common due to their high regard for the prophet Mohammed.

Just because someone is named Mohammed it does not equal terrorist, just as every terrorist is not named Mohammed. Timothy McVeigh comes to mind.

Flogging a deceased equine.

And no, it isn't unfair to the Muslim community. It's a death cult that continually breeds this kind of insanity, and has done so periodically since it was invented. Mohammed played to the general bloodthirstiness of the Arab tribes, and THAT is why it was successful.

Just because McVeigh wasn't named "Jesus", that makes what he did somehow okay?

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Flogging a deceased equine.

And no, it isn't unfair to the Muslim community. It's a death cult that continually breeds this kind of insanity, and has done so periodically since it was invented. Mohammed played to the general bloodthirstiness of the Arab tribes, and THAT is why it was successful.

mh

Team America... FUCK YEA!:S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Where did I say what he did was okay? I don't think I'm understanding the point you're making with that statement.

And no, it isn't unfair to the Muslim community. It's a death cult that continually breeds this kind of insanity, and has done so periodically since it was invented.

And it has also, occasionally, been the religion of the most intellectually advanced civilisations in the world, which makes it just about the same as christianity.

Where the hell did that come from? In case you'd forgotten, you're the one playing the name game:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Time once again to play "Count the Mohammeds".

by your pigheaded rationale, if a number of catholic pedophiles called mark are caught....

...then all Marks are pedophiles?

Mohammed is not the only popular islamic name, there are others, Ahmed, Ali, Omar......

Not unlike David, Michael, joseph......
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

And no, it isn't unfair to the Muslim community. It's a death cult that continually breeds this kind of insanity, and has done so periodically since it was invented.

It's statements like this that highlight the fact that the poster knows not what he speaks of.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Is your set turned off? Plenty about it here.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Is your set turned off? Plenty about it here.

But which way is it leaning???;)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

While I do not have any sympathy toward any terrorist of any type being taken out, your approach to this story is unfair to the Muslim community. As you know the name Mohammed is so common due to their high regard for the prophet Mohammed.

Just because someone is named Mohammed it does not equal terrorist, just as every terrorist is not named Mohammed. Timothy McVeigh comes to mind.

Well, Timothy was St. Paul's delegate to the early Christians in Ephesus, so application of Harjulogic shows clearly that Tim McVeigh is proof positive that Christianity is a religion of hate and violence.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, Timothy was St. Paul's delegate to the early Chiristians in Ephesus, so application of Harjulogic shows clearly that Tim McVeigh is proof positive that Christianity is a religion of hate and violence.

Ignorance is bliss!:S
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Your recurring, racist anti-Muslim threads have really become a crashing bore. That you, a seemingly intelligent person, choose to affect the comportment of an ignoramus, or perhaps a Tourettes patient, is your own prerogative. But you really need to get yourself another act.