bigairnut

Girls With Guns

Anyone remember this song from Tommy Shaw from 1984?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=25dSxa8-LdQ

moodyskydiver started a sex thread (yay!) the other day that ended up with several girls talking about their guns. That made me think of this song, but also made me think that we needed a thread dedicated to Girls With Guns.

So girls, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. And I'll go first.;)

Here are three of my faves. The middle one has been painted camo since this pic was taken. (Girls, if you find yourself in the Phoenix area with an itchy trigger finger give me a shout and we'll go out and shoot the M16). :)

I'll show you mine if..

Very Cool B| Hey Dave, Nice 'Toys'! Way to go, thanks for starting this VC B| thread in our honor! :$ Ah, I knew it was just the beginning, of a great friendship in the not too distant future. When we all started chatting & bonding in the thread you refer to here! Some people 'Get it' & Get 'It' He he;) I'm at the dz today, getting some much needed 'Jump On' but can try to hopefully post pics of my 'Toys' when I get home tomorrow or Monday! Are we talking firearms in general here or just, rifles/assault rifles, handguns 'Special Arsenals' or any/all of the above? :D

SC in 3, 2, 1...

No bad Monkey! Get back in the cage!>:(:ph34r::Pdon't jinx it! No real reason it should go to SC. Not a pro/anti gun thread or topic. simply 'if you are "Girls with Guns" or like "Girls with Guns" ' step inside & join the show & tell conversation.
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

I'll show you mine if..

Very Cool B| Hey Dave, Nice 'Toys'! Way to go, thanks for starting this VC B| thread in our honor! :$ Ah, I knew it was just the beginning, of a great friendship in the not too distant future. When we all started chatting & bonding in the thread you refer to here! Some people 'Get it' & Get 'It' He he;) I'm at the dz today, getting some much needed 'Jump On' but can try to hopefully post pics of my 'Toys' when I get home tomorrow or Monday! Are we talking firearms in general here or just, rifles/assault rifles, handguns 'Special Arsenals' or any/all of the above? :D

Any/all of the above. Use your imagination!:o

man, I was really hoping this thread will be filled with pictures of girls (or women if you prefer) from DZ with guns. All we got so far is pics of guns, which while nice, can be see all over the internet, or in real form in my closet.

And if it's not too degrading, don't forget the bikini!

man, I was really hoping this thread will be filled with pictures of girls (or women if you prefer) from DZ with guns. All we got so far is pics of guns, which while nice, can be see all over the internet, or in real form in my closet.

My apologies, but I thought this went without saying.:$ Appreciate you making my intentions clear. ;)

Wussie!!!!!!!:ph34r:

I'm not a wussie :D:D:D
(edit to add... I know it doesn't "techincally" meet the "show me yours" since that is not a firearm that I own... but it's still a cool lil gun) B| OMG, Holy Sh*t! the DOC, has some SERIOUS fire-power! VC B| 'Wussies need NOT apply' Mental note to self: reminder to NEVER piss YOU off again, even if it IS completely unintentional , & just a playful retoric that gets completely out of hand! B|:) back to real dz Talk to ya all later! Blue skies :)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Any/all of the above. Use your imagination! :o

;) Got it, chief!

:$:D:D;) kinky :o Edited to add: Dammit monkey! >:(:P:P & I really got to run I'm getting the 'look' Talk to ya all when I get back!

pic courtesy of nightingale.:)
edit to add: aw hell I can't get the pic to attach. Gimme a minute.

Ok, here it is, I think.

Beer run! peeking in once more. Sorry no offense to you or nightingale, re: posted pic ! But HANDS DOWN! DOC Bordson's contrbution still winning by a LONG SHOT! VERY F*CKING COOL!B|B|:)

What's cool about a lady firing a .50 cal?

It's a large calibre weapon. A lady is operating it, aided by a Badger dude acting as the No. 2.

Am I missing something, or are you mad?

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

huh? WTF? :S Um? 'None of the above' Well except maybe the: did I miss something part! I did say 'no offense intended', all contributions are cool & appreciated! ;)Mad? Not at all! I'm just saying IMHO that, that is my favorite so far. I mean come on... One minute she's carefully & caringly, delivering new lives into this world or pre-natal care to make sure they make it here to this world healthy as can be, the next she's jumping out of airplanes just because she can, at others she firing off rounds from hand-guns or even a .50 calibre weapon, & still at other moments she in here sharing her stories, wisdom, advice & opinions on all of the above with us. All the while carrying out all the traditional 'woman' & 'family/personal life' roles! & she doesn't hestitate to stand up for what & who she truly believes in (i know this from personal exper. because she's diplomatically, laid some serious 'smack-down' on me skymama style, when she truly believed I was out of bounds in the past. & I happen 2 be the type of person, that honestly respects her for that, rather than seeing it only from my side & mistakenly holding a grudge & disrespecting her for it.) All of which IMHO = she is very well rounded = 'Modern-day Renisance Woman' very much like Andréa! IMHO, I just happen to admire that & find it rather Impressive & Really Fucking Cool ! That's all ! That is exactly The Whole Point & Topic of this thread. Which if you refer to the OP by Bigairnut, is a spin-off thread of another thread, that lead to this topic in the 1st place! So please forgive any ignorance in this next question: How the *#! % Do we get 'Am I mad or something' out of the fact that IMHO I posted a sincere compliment as such, above expressing that? Seriously, Am I missing something, friend? 'The real Mentors & Heroes' worth admiring are right here in the real world not in the everyday media. Still not seeing why I should have to defend myself for seeing the world, from a more realistic/reasonable stand point. :)

What's cool about a lady firing a .50 cal?

It's a large calibre weapon. A lady is operating it, aided by a Badger dude acting as the No. 2.

Am I missing something, or are you mad?

The badger dude is probably her Hubby, she and he ARE Badger;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hey you! You come across as a bit emotional and exuberant, and seeing as I'm a stuffy emotionless Brit I can conclude you are really mad!:D

Seriously though, thanks for the informative reply; I understand where you're coming from now.:)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

youre welcome for the other thread.heres one of me at the range hows that? no bikini though...you'd probably vomit! plus hot brass on the boobies/down the bra is painful!I carry a Springfield 1911 GI .45 Champion w/Pachmayr grips(...soon to have a tritium sight system) all in a Bianchi IWB concealed carry holster.B|

Oh and I alternate TMJ hollow points with soft lead hollow points...my first "defense shot" is usually a 9mm softlead hollowpoint that is sabot into a .45 brass.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

:$:D:D yeah, um I was a bit more emotionally 'fired-up' than usual at that point in time yesterday. Next time I'll try to pre-warn ya, to duck & run for cover, if I'm that 'fired-up' :D;) sorry ol' chap! :) that one I'm not the least bit sorry for. :P:P:P

Question - the gun with the grenade launcher. Top of the barrel, at the front near the site. What is that little box?

It's the rear sight that you use with the normal M16 front site (A frame) that is used M203 (additionally that picture shows the M203 side sight attached to the charging handle)

Question - the gun with the grenade launcher. Top of the barrel, at the front near the site. What is that little box?

It's the rear sight that you use with the normal M16 front site (A frame) that is used M203 (additionally that picture shows the M203 side sight attached to the charging handle)

Here is a pic from the other side with both of the M203 sights