GQ_jumper

Oh happy days, Paris won't be so rich anymore!

I just found an article on MSN saying that Barron Hilton Paris' grandfather is donating 97% of his fortune to his personal charity when he dies. That means Paris won't be getting all those bazillions of dollars to continue to be a crackwhore. Isn't karma just super:P

Here's the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22400418/?gt1=10645
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I just found an article on MSN saying that Barron Hilton Paris' grandfather is donating 97% of his fortune to his personal charity when he dies. That means Paris won't be getting all those bazillions of dollars to continue to be a crackwhore. Isn't karma just super:P

Here's the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22400418/?gt1=10645

I think the remaining 3% will keep her w/ plenny of dope.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I think the remaining 3% will keep her w/ plenny of dope.

I don't know I read an article today that said inflation in prices in the drug market may put the Hiltons in the hurt locker;)

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

And how does shadenfruede affect your karma?

And how does shadenfruede affect your karma?

My karma isn't affected one bit by her, this is her karma catching up with her for using her families wealth to make a fool of herself and provide an oh so important role model to misguided young girls. It warms my heart seeing her misfortune:)

On a seperate note, it's been a while since I argued with you my friend, how have you been lately??

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

important role model to misguided young girls

(song) Stupid Spoiled Whore. . .Video Playset(song) "It even has a cellphone you can lose!"

Sorry. Southpark flashback:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

The grandfather is the only one in that family with any brains at all. Her parents were just like her in the 70's and 80's and continue to be today although to a lesser extent. Just publicity whores looking for attention and approval from others because they are too insecure with themselves. Money can buy a lot of things, but not inner peace or common sense for that matter.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

I couldn't care less about Paris herself, I'm sure she has more than enough dosh to see her through. I am glad that her grandfather is doing such a good thing though. After Paris dragging her family name through the shite at least her grandfather is doing something to right that wrong and more importantly to help the poorest people in the world. Top man.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I suspect that the control of such wealth -- after all someone's ass needs to be kissed into making donations -- provides for a pretty nice living.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

My karma isn't affected one bit by her, this is her karma catching up with her for using her families wealth to make a fool of herself and provide an oh so important role model to misguided young girls. It warms my heart seeing her misfortune:)

I don't fully understand your position. Personally I think Paris is a fucktard but disliking someone is usually not a good enough reason for me to take pleasure at thier misfortune. Has she committed some mean spirited act against another human being that would merit your taking pleasure at her misfortune?
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

My cat poops too much.

You aren't feeding it dairy products I hope. You should know what that wreaks havok on the feline digestive system.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

My cat poops too much.

You aren't feeding it dairy products I hope. You should know what that wreaks havok on the feline digestive system.

She dines exclusively on Chihuahua puppies.

Hmmmm....I realize the importance of proteins in a young cats diet but beleive it or not roughage is also important. Some greens (cats don't mind asparagus actually) will work wonders. This however does not explain the increased regularity of his/her bowel movements. Has anything in his/her diet changed?

My cat poops too much.

Hmmmm....I realize the importance of proteins in a young cats diet but beleive it or not roughage is also important. Some greens (cats don't mind asparagus actually) will work wonders. This however does not explain the increased regularity of his/her bowel movements. Has anything in his/her diet changed?

Lately, she has eaten a great deal of arugula.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

My cat poops too much.

I just figured it out!! Chihuahua's are from Mexico. THink what would happen to you on a straight diet of mexican food (or drinking water). Change things up a bit. Some french food (poodles), some german (sheppards) and some american (heinz 57) and don't forget what I said about greens. I don't mean to harp but that is critical.

My cat poops too much.

Lately, she eats a great deal of arugula.

Not familiar with arugula but it sounds veggie-ish. Try switching it up a bit.

this is her karma catching up with her for using her families wealth to make a fool of herself and provide an oh so important role model to misguided young girls

If your child sees Paris Hilton as a role model, you have failed as a parent.

I doubt anyone brought up their kids to see Ozzy Osbourne as a role model either, but teens like to find the most extreme opposites to piss off their parents.

After the spectacle she made with the trial, probably no worries about the girls though. Her crying was mocked from Hollywood to New York afterwards.