ryoder

Common currency of the North American Union

Lorne Green.

Green Card.

Coincidence?

Nope. No coincidence.

We even manipulated an American firm into buying Laura Secord Chocolate Inc. We all recall what she did! It's as deep as the Da Vinci Code. They will have no clue what hit them when we dominate the continent.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

What is the difference between a Large Bear and a canuck housewife?

Honestly, I do not see a difference.

Oh thats it! We are hitting your house first!

You will be sent to a Canuckistanian Re-Education camp, where you will be indoctrinated with videos of david suzuki, music by ann murray and a straight diet of canadian beer and maple syrup. Seen clockwork orange?

Be afraid!
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

You will be sent to a Canuckistanian Re-Education camp, where you will be indoctrinated with videos of david suzuki, music by ann murray and a straight diet of canadian beer and maple syrup. Seen clockwork orange?

Be afraid!

DUUUUDE.. make him watch non stop curling matches.

Hurrry...........hurrry........HURRRY HARD

Be afraid!

:D:D:D:D:D

Be afraid!

What? No threats of making us watch The Red Green Show?:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Be afraid!

What? No threats of making us watch The Red Green Show?:P

Uhm, you guys already watch that one.

Be afraid!

Jean you stinkin collaborator!!!

Now I am MAD>:(

Be afraid!

The most logical step would be to turn Quebec in to a giant Re-Education camp, could you imagine having to live with those French PC Dingos.

Gone fishing