Muenkel

Should Ahmadinejad be permitted to visit Ground Zero?

So, the Iranian President has made this request when he visits the U.N. Do you think it should be granted?

Been reading various crap about this all day.

I don't think he should just be allowed to visit, I think he and all visiting world leaders should be FORCED to visit.

Anybody that wants to talk to the President of the United States should be required to see it. Then they should be forced to walk through Bethesda. Then they should be flown to the nearest Air Force base and given a tour of what a nuclear armed B-2 looks like.

After that . . . a chat with the President may go a little smoother.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

land of the free type of thing, you know

apparently the 'land of indignant retribution' is more in keeping with many peoples understanding of the foundations of our culture..:S

> On the other, how would you feel if your wife, mother, father etc. had died
> in the Towers.

I would feel bad no matter what this guy did or didn't do. He wouldn't enter into it too much. Come to think of it, I'd be a lot madder if an american author claimed that I "enjoyed" my wife's death than if a foreign leader was a dick about it. I'd expect Iranian leaders to be dicks.

>Suppose he lays a wreath and declares it's for the terrorists who died in the planes?

Then we win that round.

I agree on one hand. On the other, how would you feel if your wife, mother, father etc. had died in the Towers.

I'd feel that their 'dead' status would be unchanged by anything he did.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

I agree on one hand. On the other, how would you feel if your wife, mother, father etc. had died in the Towers.

There are quite a number of rights that, to me anyway, come before the hollow luxury of protection from being offending by another person's words or actions.

Besides, what good could possibly come from barring his visit to the site?

apparently the 'land of indignant retribution' is more in keeping with many peoples understanding of the foundations of our culture..:S

True dat

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

personally since the Iranians cant act in a civilized manner in the normal diplomatic world and take hostagesand keep them for propaganda.. and spew their hate of death to America

Yea this and a few other threads are great examples of American intelligence and civilized manner.

HAHA you crack me up I wish I had a giant mirror and a hypocrisy detector you and your "friends" seem to need it desperately.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Kill em all and let god sort them out.

So kill all the woman, children, sick , and old?

ok at least now i know i am done with this thread.

I simply can not argue with blind hatred.

Even the “Crazy Iranian president” makes sure to clarify that his problems are not with the American people but with the actions of the US government.

Your point of view is lined up right with the people who attacked us on 9-11. IMHO thats crazy.

You betcha....they are the ones who are supplying the weapons killing OUR people...they need to PAY for that...it is the Holy Lands... where the eye for an eye thing is extant. We are NOT attacking IRAN... YET...but they sure are giving the US plenty of reasons to do so.

And all that bullshit about the Iranians or A rabs not wanting to harm Americans....BULL FUCKING SHIT.....we do not believe in ISLAM....so killing Americans is just peachy keen with MOST of the Islamic world. Poll after poll shows exactly that.

If all they understand is strength and live by the sword( as in cutting off infidels heads when ever they can get ahold of one of us)....then a few million martyrs can not be far behind...

and yes... they make no distinction in women and children.. they have done a very good job of showing the world how much they respect innocents...women and children....in Israel with their murderous campaign of bombing buses ....shopping malls...restaurants or anywhere they can kill a Jew for Allah. Or dropping rockets into schools hospitals or anything else.

Lets get this Armegeddon thing started already.. screw the targeting of only military targets...lets get some serious collateral damage and get this slow bleed bullshit over with.

Your point of view is lined up right with the people who attacked us on 9-11. IMHO thats crazy.

If a majority of the people there support the [people who attack and kill us...I have no problem what-so-ever with hititng back with everything.. and I do mean EVERYTHING that we have...

If they dont want to live in peace...let them DIE in agony.

Perhaps when they get that message they might change their minds about this JIHAD BS.. if not... then BRING IT ON.
They have attacked us over and over since the 1970's..I suppose we are all supposed to just turn the other cheek and wait our turn to die.

Oh yeah.. we are supposed to convert to the religion of peace or die...

I aint converting....and I wont die too easy.

And all that bullshit about the Iranians or A rabs not wanting to harm Americans....BULL FUCKING SHIT.....we do not believe in ISLAM....so killing Americans is just peachy keen with MOST of the Islamic world. Poll after poll shows exactly that.

I'd like to see those polls. How about a cite?

If a majority of the people there support the [people who attack and kill us...I have no problem what-so-ever with hititng back with everything.. and I do mean EVERYTHING that we have...

Here is the problem with your way of thinking it is not based on fact. The majority does not support the people who attacked us. Actually the US government and its favorite ally is who supported the people who attacked on 9-11 not Iran

Sorry this is just to dumb for me to even continue.

Good luck with your dreams of murder.:S

land of the free type of thing, you know

Apparently some people are capable of being indignant and also understanding the foundations of our culture and some are not.

>Poll after poll shows exactly that.

As far as I can tell, you are one of the very few people here (of any religion) advocating mass murder. None of the muslims I know are into killing americans. Indeed, here it is the christians who advocate for genocide.

>Poll after poll shows exactly that.

As far as I can tell, you are one of the very few people here (of any religion) advocating mass murder. None of the muslims I know are into killing americans. Indeed, here it is the christians who advocate for genocide.

Which Christians (here) are you talking about?

Good question? I am christian and not in favor of genocide....just to clarfy, but keep those blanket statements coming, makes for an entertaining read.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

There are quite a number of rights that, to me anyway, come before the hollow luxury of protection from being offending by another person's words or actions.

Besides, what good could possibly come from barring his visit to the site?

So you and a few others support the Westboro Baptist Church in their degradation of the funerals of American Soldiers with chants of "God Hates Fags" by simply dismissing them as doing no harm?

I hope they never show up at one of your family members or friends funeral. Somehow, I think your attitude might change if they did.

Lets start here

http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Index/S/suicide_bomber.html

The action of these Muslims has nothing to do with suicide, but with homicide, and the goal is to kill and to instill terror in the hearts of the enemy.

Suicide is committed mostly out of personal despair by persons feeling utterly lonely, nobody seems to understand them ... The Muslim terrorists who blow up bombs strapped to their bodies in school busses, drive cars full of explosives into police stations, or fly planes into buildings act from within a tight community. Their action is well-planned by a group of like-minded people, and they are meticulously trained for their killer operation. It is one element in a larger concept of what they consider to be a military operation, even though they are mostly aimed at "soft targets" and most victims are civilians.

Many Muslim jurists have justified this course of action as an acceptable means of fighting in Islam. There is nothing unislamic about it