Darius11

Israel Crimes-Israeli Apartheid. From an Israelis point of view.

So, what do you want to happen to the illegitimate nation of Israel, and all those inhumane Jews that live there?

Those Inhumane Israelis should be tried for war crimes.

The question was about the nation of Israel. You dealt only with the few people in charge who you think have committed war crimes. Please try again. Or do you think that every single citizen of Israel is a war criminal?

I think you're afraid to say what you actually want to happen to the nation of Israel.

And after you run the Jews off, who do you want to take over? Fatah? Hamas? Palestinians? Shiites? Sunnis? Kurds? Wahabiists? Egyptians? Syrians? Iranians?

I am assuming it would be run by a Palestinian government, and who ever the people wish to elect. That is Democracy right?

Ahhh, see? You kind of answered the previous question, in an indirect sort of way. You didn't deny that you want all the Jews run off. In fact, you jumped right into talking about what should happen after the Jews are gone.

So you see, I think you really want all the Jews driven into the sea, and you're afraid to admit that publicly, because you want to appear to be a reasonable muslim. When in fact, you're calling for something just as bad as what you say the Israelis are doing. You want the same thing that the muslim terrorists want.

I also didn't notice you calling for any war crimes trials for all the muslims who have slaughtered Israeli citizens. Shouldn't that work both ways?

And you should have been noticing in the news, that there are plenty of muslim groups that don't want the Palestinians to be in charge over there, like Fatah and Hamas. And no matter what election is held, they'll still kill anyone who disagrees with them.

So, if you run the Jews off, then you'll have a good 'ol three-way (or more) civil war amongst different muslim groups, all slaughtering each other, just like they used to do to the Jews.

So, you would have all the Jews run off, and all the Muslims killing each other. And that's your grand idea for a final solution to Israel?

The Palestinians. They blow themselves up out of desperation and having every hope taken from them. Giving ones life to fight invaders is considered an honorable act in many cultures...

One of the first suicide bombers was a young Iranian boy who sacrificed his life by going under a tank with explosive. He killed him self to save his fellow men fighting an invading Iraqi Army.
I find that an honorable act not a devious one.

It's interesting that you draw no distinction between blowing up an invading tank, and blowing up innocent civilian men, women and children who are just going about their ordinary daily lives.

The more you talk, the more you sound like you sympathize with the terrorists and their murderous acts.

John Grow up man will you.

Your bullshit statements are your narrow view of me not my view of my selfor who i am.
I take the time to answer even your most stupid question while for the past 3 years you have avoided every one of mine. Who is afraid?

How about you go back and answer as many of my questions as I have answered yours then allow your self to ask me yet another question.

I also didn't notice you calling for any war crimes trials for all the muslims who have slaughtered Israeli citizens. Shouldn't that work both ways?

How would you like to punish a suicide bomber John? By killing him Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would you like to punish a suicide bomber John? By killing him Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Does that also hold true for the Peace Loving Mullahs and IMAMS who run HAMAS and other Terrorist factions....who assure the young suicide bombers of their place in Paradise.. yet dont do us all a favor and get on the Martyr train themselves???

The more you talk, the more you sound like you sympathize with the terrorists and their murderous acts.

The more you talk I realize I should as suggested to me before just add you to my ignore list. You have such a narrow view on everything and so sure that your way is the only way you don’t even realize how slanted and blind you are.

There is no hope of even a discussion with you John. Every sentence you have is filled with accusations about me. You know why that is? You are ignorant on the subject matter every time we discuss something I answer what you ask and then you spew more trash about me in a form of a question. Instead of spending time trashing the poster take that time and energy and research your Subject.

Not saying you would agree with me just so you bring something other then flames to the discussion.

This is my last replay to you John, now you can go and call me Osama Bin laden if you want. Your opinion is meaningless not because I don’t know you but unfortunately because in the past 3-4 years I have gotten to.

I do enjoy the trips you take and the pictures you share, I hope you keep on taking them and wish to do the same whenever I have the time and money.

Peace
Your Terrorist friend Darius

An opinion that is more geographically relevant than mine.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/846420.html

I don't think either side wants peace or ever wanted to live peacefully together. Each wants the total destruction of the other. Not much room to negotiate is there.

That is not right.

You don't have to speculate pessimistically. There are real examples.

Anwar Sadat found peace with Israel, even though he led Egypt against them in war.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Not support it is there money that was withheld.

Would you give money to someone who wants to kill you? In effect helping them toward their goal of killing you? Even if it were their money?

No I wouldn’t give them money, but if you are mentioning why they are fighting now and why the government failed look at all the points and reasons.

If the Palestinians were able to put together a unified front, then I think a peaceful negotiation would be possible. Right now any Palestinian Gov. that tries to negotiate peace with Israel is derailed by the extremists firing missiles and sending over suicide bombers. Then Israel retailiates and the cycle continues.

Not support it is there money that was withheld.

Would you give money to someone who wants to kill you? In effect helping them toward their goal of killing you? Even if it were their money?

No I wouldn’t give them money, but if you are mentioning why they are fighting now and why the government failed look at all the points and reasons.

So as long as the reason they hate you is valid then you would give them money to help destroy you??
You really believe that do you?

If the Palestinians were able to put together a unified front, then I think a peaceful negotiation would be possible. Right now any Palestinian Gov. that tries to negotiate peace with Israel is derailed by the extremists firing missiles and sending over suicide bombers. Then Israel retailiates and the cycle continues.

Yes i agree Palestine needs a central strong government that has control.
It can not have that if every time someone shoots a rocket the Israelis come in and bulldoze every ones home.
But we don’t want Palestine to have a democratic government we want them to have a puppet government, granted that might serve better for the people in the short term.

The more you talk I realize I should as suggested to me before just add you to my ignore list. You have such a narrow view on everything and so sure that your way is the only way you don’t even realize how slanted and blind you are.

That's some funny stuff there :D

I've repeatedly responded to your accusations against Israeli actions, but I can't remember a single time that you've directly responded to information that I've posted that contradicts your assertions. I can't remember a single time you've answered what I thought were reasonable questions. Perhaps I'm wrong, but we've been going at it for a long time now, and it sure doesn't seem like you've had anything but a one way argument.

edit - you did respond about Egypt finding peace, but make the conclusion that it is a 'special case'. :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I believe the purse strings should be independent of Israel.

The only way we can ever have a lasting peace is for the Palestinian government to be very strong, and Israel needs to step out of the picture.

We need UN troops covering the borders, so if and when something does go wrong and someone gets shot or killed. It is not added on as oh the fucking crazy Muslims or the evil Jews, but something equivalent to a police force.

Yes i agree Palestine needs a central strong government that has control.
It can not have that if every time someone shoots a rocket the Israelis come in and bulldoze every ones home.
But we don’t want Palestine to have a democratic government we want them to have a puppet government, granted that might serve better for the people in the short term.

For any Palestinian Gov. to be successfull they need to first be able to accept the fact that the state of Israel exists and has a right to exist. Other wise why would Israel want to cooperate with them if their goal is the destruction of Israel.

Why would Israel want to cooperate with a Hamas based Gov. that seeks the destruction of Israel?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but we've been going at it for a long time now, and it sure doesn't seem like you've had anything but a one way argument.

Pot kettel kettle pot or something like that.

edit - you did respond about Egypt finding peace, but make the conclusion that it is a 'special case'.

Instead of making fun or joking about it tell me why you think Egypt and Palestine are similar.

Then when you replay I’ll read it think about and see if you have any good points or if they are all good. Then I will right back. That’s the way it should work.

So instead of hinting at something speak up man.

Sending the UN in would not help. They would end up getting shot at from both sides. The Palestinians have no strong leadership. All they have is factions based on hating Israel.

I think having a strong UN presence would be the only way. A strong UN presence could control most of the Palestinians who would not cooperate or try to cause disturbance, as they have no real weapons. Israel would have to want to go along, and show restraint when a rocket gets fired cause it will and let the UN handle it. It will require sacrifice and restraint, which is the only way we will have peace.

All they have is factions based on hating Israel.

There is a lot of hate on both sides that’s why a 3rd party is the best solution.

I believe the purse strings should be independent of Israel.

The only way we can ever have a lasting peace is for the Palestinian government to be very strong, and Israel needs to step out of the picture.

We need UN troops covering the borders, so if and when something does go wrong and someone gets shot or killed. It is not added on as oh the fucking crazy Muslims or the evil Jews, but something equivalent to a police force.

The only way for the Palestinian Gov. to be very strong is if they base it on something other then the destruction of Israel. They need to set aside their guns, rockets and bombs and try building up their people and an actual economy. As long as they waste their time and effort trying to destroy Israel they will have nothing.

The only way for the Palestinian Gov. to be very strong is if they base it on something other then the destruction of Israel. They need to set aside their guns, rockets and bombs and try building up their people and an actual economy. As long as they waste their time and effort trying to destroy Israel they will have nothing.

As you well know it is a very complicated issue. I feel bad for the Palestinian people simply because they have no one. Arafat as you all know took so much money billions I believe from his people. If that money had spent on infrastructure it would have done so much good. They need leader ship and the right leader will need help and a lot of it.

What do you think the Israel needs to do to achieve or help achieve peace?

Neither the Palestinians nor the Israelis would want the UN to step in.

I don't have much respect for the UN. They generally fuck things up.

I just think we need a 3rd party that is not involved with either party. If during the peace you have any issue like a shooting or any sort of enforcement of the rules by an Israeli or Palestinian the shit will hit the fan quick. It will become an emotional issue much faster then if a 3rd party was doing the enforcement.