Darius11

Israel Crimes-Israeli Apartheid. From an Israelis point of view.

So, might makes right?

Might means you don't have to put up with getting killed. If an inferior force fucks with you, you get to squash them. And you certainly don't have to make sacrifices to them, esp one sided ones.

And if the superior power is provoking the response, what then?

And if the superior power is provoking the response, what then?

stop firing rockets.

And I guess while they're at it they should stop trying to farm their own land or walk down the streets in their own towns, or live in their own houses, or try to walk to school without getting beaten or expect to drink water that isn't poisoned, you know, exist.

you are mixing one case of disputed municipal borders and a several criminal acts by individuals (which sadly exist on both sides.)

isn't it nice that you pick and chose a few criminal (i say again, CRIMINAL) acts by individuals and display them as the official conduct? while on the other side, where there is an openly declared terroristic government, you insist that all they want is to sit down and talk peacefully?
even the PA itself (Abu Mazen's government) see Hamas as a huge obstacle for any kind of negotiation.

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

isn't it nice that you pick and chose a few criminal (i say again, CRIMINAL) acts by individuals and display them as the official conduct?

I never said that poisoning was official conduct nor do I consider them condoned by the majority of Israelis. I was just pointing out examples of oppression and human rights violations at the hands of some illegal settlers.