JohnRich

Jews are apes and Christians are pigs!

Christians taste like chicken, Jews taste like chicken,

I had a friend in third grade whose grandfather had been a missionary with some cannibal tribes in Borneo or someplace like that.

Apparently people taste like pork. These days, Americans probably taste like bacon :S

Wendy W.

MMMMMMMMMMMM.........Bacon!
SabreDave

Christians taste like chicken, Jews taste like chicken,

I had a friend in third grade whose grandfather had been a missionary with some cannibal tribes in Borneo or someplace like that.

Apparently people taste like pork. These days, Americans probably taste like bacon :S

Wendy W.

MMMMMMMMMMMM.........Bacon!

On one of the South Park DVDs Trey & Matt (?) were feeding fried bacon to a pig during the intros..... there's a long-pig Simpsons episode somewhere in this material, to pervert a great Krusty quote, "Think bigger with fewer legs" (I know it'll never happen).

The Bible says that in "a couple of years" from now, the Islamic people will declare all out war on Christians and Jews, and with the anti-semitism that already exists in the (? civilized?) world, murder of Jews and Christians will be rampant, and likely much of it will be overlooked.

The so called civilized world isnt as civilized as one might think.

There are many references to Islam in the Bible , particularly in these end times , as well as The False Prophet, which is Mohammed, misleading the Arab people to follow him and his murderous ways.

Some of these details can be found in Daniel and some in Revelation.

However, regardless of what they do, they will eventually be defeated by Christ, as will the antichrist.

One would have to study many sections of scripture and connect them to other sections to really understand it.

I have written more than 10,000 pages on the Bible, and I would estaimate that more than 2000 are about the end times, the demise of the USA brought about by Islamic extremists, and what comes after.

In a few years, the man who is the antichrist will totally,destroy three nations through the use of nuclear weapons.. The Bible does not indicate which three, but my "guess" is Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia ( including both Mecca and Medina)

In a few years, the man who is the antichrist will totally,destroy three nations through the use of nuclear weapons.. The Bible does not indicate which three, but my "guess" is Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia ( including both Mecca and Medina)

So the antichrist uses man made weapons to destroy man made nations?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Yes, you are absolutely correct. He will also stand in Israel, which by his hand shall be consumed....as in nuclear.

Now that is a good hint as to who he is....

Look it up.

Bill Cole

No thanks. I don't have time to read a fantasy book, I have enough reading for work.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

There are some people who believe that the Antichrist that John of Patmos had in mind was Caesar Nero. He was certainly "anti-Christ."

Each Hebrew letter corresponds to a number. There are two alternate spellings of Caesar Nero: when the numbers are added they come to 666 in one spelling "Neron Caesar" and 616 in the other form "Nero Caesar".

666 is the number of the man known as the antichrist in some translations, in other translations the number is 616.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Lindercles said:

Would you please point me to the exact verse you are quoting, and also to anywhere else the in the Bible where Islam is mentioned? Thanks.

(Emphasis added)

And Chuteless said:

There are many references to Islam in the Bible , particularly in these end times , as well as The False Prophet, which is Mohammed, misleading the Arab people to follow him and his murderous ways.

Some of these details can be found in Daniel and some in Revelation.

However, regardless of what they do, they will eventually be defeated by Christ, as will the antichrist.

One would have to study many sections of scripture and connect them to other sections to really understand it.

I have written more than 10,000 pages on the Bible, and I would estaimate that more than 2000 are about the end times, the demise of the USA brought about by Islamic extremists, and what comes after.

In law school we have a saying:

Objection--Non-responsive!

And you still won't divulge your identification of the AntiChrist. Lest you reveal this info, you risk being branded a liar, a Troll, or both.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

JC will defeat evil with physical force? BS! That is how the Crusades started. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. (Matthew 26:52)

Evil has been defeated by Christ's death and resurection. It is finished. (John 19:30)
All we need do is accept his victory! And it would help if we would quit looking for some dude in the middle east and quit trying to stop evil by defeating it with force. Has not Christ taught us anything about the way we should live?

steveOrino

You do realize that Islam was not even around until about 500 years after Jesus walked the earth?
You do also realize that they were more then one prophet after Jesus right?

You also realize that counting the number of people killed by whom the Christens have the record for most brown people killed by far right?

So in other words your logic has no logic, even your imagination doesn’t have consistency.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

for those who voted "apes" and "pigs", please explain yourselves.

I'm guessing most of those were tongue in cheek, to yank a bit o' chain.

Well, it's always nice to see people vote with integrity.

Or...simply with a sense of humor....hm?

Do you think for one second, that you calling me a liar etc, is going to keep me awake at nights?

Not a chance.

I do not lie to anyone, anytime, for anything. I have even told my children, I will not lie for you, and I will not lie to you.

It is quite easy to see that from your "tagline" and your postings that you have a limited range of knowledge about God's WORD,........ VERY limited!!

If it makes you feel good, call me anything you wish.

I 100% most certainly do know the name of the anti-christ, and you will certainly know him by 2009, which is the beginning of Daniel's 70th week. through his actions, he will make it illegal to worship Jesus Christ,
anywhere in the world, and it will mean death for those who do.

That is God's TRUTH.....and no lie.