Loonix

Why People Believe Americans Are Stupid

Am i the only one that had NO problems answering any of those? Should I move to europe so i can look down my nose at everyone?:P

No dude you wold have to move to OZ, that's CNNNN a satircal comedy show on government sponsered TV here:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There's always going to be that group at the wrong end of the bell curve that doesn't know jack and doesn't care.

Back home we refer to them as the Dumb as Dirt... and Proud of it crowd......they are completely qualified for all the McJobs tha have been created in the last few years.

When a country celebrates a down home good ole boy who gets tounge tied with foot in mouth disease as the best we can do as a leader..... you get what you deserve.[:/]

The sad fact of it is, most (yes, most) Americans really are that stupid.

Yes, I am an American. :P

Name a country that starts with a U? How the hell do you goof that question?

I disagree, I would maybe say Americans can be ignorant. But not stupid. The fact that you can call your own country men stupid is sad. I agree there is a percentage of Americans that do not know the world around them but there is also a percentage that does. I will not speculate as far as which is larger but I also agree there are people in other countrys that are just as ignorant. As far as agreeing with a leader because you dont know that this is true. I think people need to realize that the media is entertainment. It is no longer a reliable source for accurate and not one sided information.
There is a fine line between being a hopeless romantic and a stalker

I can go anywhere in the world and make the same video.

Congratulations on making yourself feel better.

The reason why I think a lot of americans are stupid is the you take this satirical shit serious and you find humour in the effigy of a baby nailed to a board
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Vietnam when 50,000 Americans died there?!:|

Let's be fair I think he said war when it was really just a police action. :P Damn ignorant prime minister:D

Our kids could have handled those interviews. And our country put men on the moon. Don't give us to much grief. We're not all that stupid. I'm sure he just left the smart folks on the cutting room floor.

>:(

Hey, it's all just taking the piss, indeed you could find people from anywhere in the world and ask them the same questions about countries, curencies, politicians and wars, nobody in their right mind believes that a whole nation can be stupid, if they do, they are stupid themselfs!

However I am struck by the fact you used the putting men on the moon, why that? Are you sure that was a 100% American achievent?:)

Yeah, but you'd probably have to look long and hard to find the kind of stupidity that my fellow Americans are proud to display.:|
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

However I am struck by the fact you used the putting men on the moon, why that? Are you sure that was a 100% American achievent?:)

Give or take a few Nazi rocket scientists, yes. We also used tracking stations around the globe, and hired engineers from all over, but it was an American achievement. No other country in the world could have pulled it off then, and few of them could even today. So there.:P

Give or take a few Nazi rocket scientists, yes. We also used tracking stations around the globe, and hired engineers from all over, but it was an American achievement. No other country in the world could have pulled it off then, and few of them could even today. So there.:P

I guess you are right, after all they all had American passports at the end of the day, maybe they could do with better names than Strangelove, but who cares about some rocket scientist's name anyway:P
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

and..

"We have the best educated Americans in the world!" .. well, guess who said this. ;)

where is the West bank - in New York - might be one
KFC stand for - well he got that one right

I think that many Americans have stopped listening to the news and reading the newspaper because the reports are so biased

I love to listen to CNN and Headlines News and then the same stories on BBC - the coverage is very different
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

UH but he is our "country" ( to replace village) idiot how many idiots voted for him.

It's always the dumb ones who win the game. I'm sure the Bears are saying that about Payton Manning.[:/]Get over it. Your team lost the last two games, fair and square.:S

There aren't too many things more sad than a sore loser!

That was funny.:D

Kind of a clean shaven "Borat" act. How ordinary. Jay Leno has been doing that kind of comedy for years.

I'm sure we could find some ignorant Europeans, Russians, Chinese, or Indonesians, if we tried, and make fools out of them.

Sure, I deplore the state of American schools and the culture that revels in pop news and tabloidism as opposed to real news and science, but what's a guy to do? There's always going to be that group at the wrong end of the bell curve that doesn't know jack and doesn't care.

Our kids could have handled those interviews. And our country put men on the moon. Don't give us to much grief. We're not all that stupid. I'm sure he just left the smart folks on the cutting room floor.

>:(

you're an example of your own stupidity!

the section in bold makes my piss boil :S why have you used a double negative? if you didn't know jack, then you must know something!!!!!

stop being a window licker at the back and pay attention :)

Unbelievable ...
I can't believe some people are so f***ing retarded ...
When asked something about a war situation that the president supports and the person being questioned knows absolutely nothing about, they just follow him (the prez) blindly, knowing nothing at all about what's going on!! WTF people think for yourselves, not for someone else!!

This is why I do not vote, never have and never will. I don't follow politics. Politics and world relations are some of the biggest bullshit in existance and I won't have anything to do with it.

If I don't follow these things, I have no right to vote. Nor do most Americans. Most Americans seriously need to be stripped of the right to vote. You should at least have to have a certain IQ (I know IQ doesn't mean much - but come on, let's weed out the idiots having some input on who becomes the President).
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

Those were the dumbest Americans ever!!! it was a total set up. Okay so our president is an idiot but that doesn't mean we're all that stupid.

I would say 90% of Americans really are that stupid and I would bet money on it.

Not that citizens of other countries are not as stupid, but citizens of this country (the USA) definately are.

I can't think of too many people I've ever met that would have answered 9/10 of those questions correctly without a dumbfounded look on their face.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

Politics and world relations are some of the biggest bullshit in existance and I won't have anything to do with it.

Second !
Sad thing is here where I live we are obligated to vote,
but usually not between some douche and some turd ...
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

Even Rome and Greece crumbled under the weight of their progressive stupidity...I have no reason to believe that the U.S. will not do the same...in hte not-too-distant future. Hopefully after my son is dead of old age.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I used to think that sort of thing was all creative editing until I worked auditions for a reality TV show. After a whole day of interviews, I believe only one woman correctly answered the question about how many states are in the United States of America. To paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy, we're as smart as anyone else; we just can't keep the most ignorant amongst us off the television.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

There aren't too many things more sad than a sore loser!

I am so glad you guys "won" by electing the most incompetent buffoon in that offices history.. great victory there for America huh,:S

It goes to prove that winning is not everything.. you then actually have to run the freaking country.

you're an example of your own stupidity!

the section in bold makes my piss boil :S why have you used a double negative? if you didn't know jack, then you must know something!!!!!

Uhh . . . what are you talking about?

1- "Doesn't know jack" only has one negative in it. Are you thinking "know=no"??? Are you homonym challenged?

2- It's an American expression, short for "Doesn't know jack shit." Your profile is empty, but I'm assuming you're a fluffy bit of stupid, probably not of this country, and probably received very low marks during your mediocre schooling. :P:P:P

I believe only one woman correctly answered the question about how many states are in the United States of America.

No way! :D:D:D That's pitiful. There's not a person at our dinner table, kids included, that can't answer that one. I think one of my kids has all the capitals down, too.

I think TV is the problem. I think it attracts ignoramuses like a lamp draws moths. I've had to be on TV a few times for work and such. I didn't think it was that cool, but some people think it's the ultimate experience. We all know better than that.:)