amibovered

Who blew up the WTC ?

Erm...well...there are some who think the US government did it. Some think that God did it.

However, I believe the evidence firmly points to one asshat named Usama Bin Ladin, and his organization (may they rot in deepest darkest hottest hell) Al Q'aida.

If you're looking for discussion/argument, run a search - there are myriad threads discussing this ad nauseum...you should be able to find one which matches your own opinion.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

there are some who think the US government did it. Some think that God did it.
However, I believe the evidence firmly points to one asshat named Usama Bin Ladin, and his organization (may they rot in deepest darkest hottest hell) Al Q'aida

Easiest way to figure it out is to figure out who profited right? Al Qieda didn't profit, nor did Osama. Saddam didn't either. If we figure out where the money has gone since that fateful day, we will find the culprits.

Bad part is, the 'official' investigation didn't even begin until almost 1 year AFTER the crime was committed. AND the prez FLATLY refused for that year to begin one
AND when he finally gave in to demands for an investigation, he hand picked a bunch of 'investigators' who had serious conflicts of interest.

Don't any of you remember wondering to yourself why was bush2 refusing to answer the calls for an investigation? Or at least that it didn't make any sense to not?

Easiest way to figure it out is to figure out who profited right?

Wrong, there is no reason to conclude that the coincidence of profiting from an action by another person proves involvement with the act.

If the best you got is that Bush profited, and delayed an investigation, you got nothing.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Easiest way to figure it out is to figure out who profited right?

Wrong, there is no reason to conclude that the coincidence of profiting from an action by another person proves involvement with the act.

If the best you got is that Bush profited, and delayed an investigation, you got nothing.

It's not NOTHING, it just not conclusive
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not sure that conclusion is drawn from profit and delay of investigation. Add more 'coincidences' and things look worse-

- rumored Bin laden family members flown out shortly after 9-11 occurred, immediately after the flight ban was lifted - remember that?
- Complete and totally unprecented breakdown of our air defence system, and they tell us it due to drills? 3000 people died and no one got as much as a reprimand for this intelligence failure??
- Bin laden suddenly becoming a non-concern of Bush2 after the invasion of Afganistan was complete, and the new 'intelligence' linking Saddam to 9-11 and AQ surfaced, thus beginning the media dropping these rumored links and supposed statements from Saddam, EXACTLY the same way they are painting Iran RIGHT NOW!!! Chavez too-
- finding the pristine passport on top of the rubble (came out unscathed from the exploding plane
- the explaination of most of the plane debris 'burned up' at the pentagon
- their explaination regarding bldg 7 collapse and PBS evidence that silverstien TOLD THEM to 'pull' the building. The amount of time to plan and execute something like that is certainly not in minutes or even hours.
With so many wierd events happening all at the same time, add to it these guys shucking and jiving their way through ruining millions of lives with their incorrect and ill advised decisions- doesn't that throw it all of their explanations into question for any logical thinking person??

I only blame Bush2 because he is suppose to be our leader. It goes much deeper than that him and has been that way for a long long time. Our government has become what the Founding Fathers tried to protect us against-

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

George Washington

Add to this the fact that Bush2's grandpa was under investigation during ww2 for dealing with the nazi's and other Bushes were involved in those S&L scandals and others, yet everyone of them seem to come out clean as a whistle? More strange coincidences I suppose...

I agree. Well, that is. . .if profitting off 9/11 is proof , then I did it. Some Oil stocks and Halliburton shares went up a few bucks. Matter of fact, everyone who owns mutual funds, retirements 401K's ect. that trade in oils; which is practically all, saw some increase(if not a hedge against the decline in other areas).

I also beleive that Income Profit is not the only other way to "Profit". All those terrorists that participated believed they profited in the grandest way possible. So if one is looking at profit as a culprit, there you go.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

rumored Bin laden family members flown out shortly after 9-11 occurred, immediately after the flight ban was lifted - remember that?

What does this have to do with anything? THe bin ladens are one of the Middle Eastern largest families. Can they really be their Brothers' keepers? You do know that the family structure is quite different and cannot in any way be compared to Western families. Maybe the Bin-ladens, who are important to us commerce wise, were flown out to protect them from retaliation from us because of actions of a black-sheep removed? Maybe they were being interrogated? Do you have the head count on that plane?

Complete and totally unprecented breakdown of our air defence system,

Who told you this? This is not true. You think the Air force needs planes to protect the skies? You think the Air force is the only one with anti-aircraft missiles? And, how could the Air defense system have helped us anyways?

Bin laden suddenly becoming a non-concern of Bush2 after the invasion of Afganistan was complete

What are you talking about. We are still looking for him.

And the rest is just the utilization of Junk Science. It's a common occurence of people who watch too much TV. It's the Engineering version of the "CSI Effect"

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

However, I believe the evidence firmly points to one asshat named Usama Bin Ladin,

and by evidence i guess you're refering to the ridiculous fake bin laden confession here;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L-8U81HBjrg

even though osama bin laden publicly denied that he had anything to do with 9/11.what kind of terrorist doesn't take credit for their terror?

or the supposed list of hijackers many of whom have come forward as being alive and well.(http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&startpos=1800#a091601stillalive)

or the hijackers passport that magically survived a 500mph crash into the wtc and the subsequent explosion and fire and collapse and then glided down to the street to be conveniently found in excellent condition. or another piece of one hijackers passport that was found at the pentagon crash site.(http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&startpos=1700#a091201passportfound)

or one of the hijackers luggage which was the only luggage that didn't make the flight.

or maybe the koran that these FANATICALLY RELIGIOUS ISLAMIC extremists left in a STRIP BAR after getting DRUNK.

or maybe their names on the flight manifests is your best proof...but wait a second NONE of the hijackers names were on ANY of the flight manifests, and furthermore, NO ARABIC NAMES were on any of the flight manifests.

but i guess we should just trust the fbi after all they're so good they had complete biographies of the terrorists and were arresting people WITHIN HOURS of the attacks.(http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp?item=a091101quickstart#a091101quickstart)
"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives."
A. Sachs

All this 'evidence' sure seems odd if a person just sits down and thinks about it.

Anyone who has delt with kids should easily recognize the quickness and ease in which this explanation of the events of 9-11 came forth, and question it on that level alone. While on the surface the official story did seem plausible (and I bought into it at first as well), it did smell a bit fishy and some things made no sense whatsoever, so I began investigating other opinions of that fateful day, and that is when I truly 'woke up' and opened my mind to other possibilities. These other possibilities made much more sense to my logical mind than the official explaninations...

The fact that the govt denies it all and claims the truth seekers to be crackpots and wackos I think it is a bit of a smear job and again trying to cover something up, makes stuff smell funny you know?

All they would have to of done is release some of the videos they confiscated from the hotel or the other places if they wanted to prove what they say (not now obviously, as it wouldn't help now...)

THIS IS RIDICULOUS, WHAT POSSIBLE MOTIVE COULD THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION HAVE TO ATTACK THE US?

how about PNAC s (cheney,rumsfeld,wolfowitz,jeb bush etc.)plans for world domination.
"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor..." (2000)

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp?item=a030892dominanceplan#a030892dominancepl
an

heres a good article ;
http://empireburlesquenow.blogspot.com/2005/03/dark-passage-pnacs-blueprint-for.html

THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING, THE US GOV WOULD NEVER BE SO EVIL AS TO EVEN THINK OF CARRYING OUT FAKE TERRORIST ACTIVITIES AGAINST ITS OWN PEOPLE.

really...operation northwood(1962) "Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro, as part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative. The plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state-sponsored acts of terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer."

"Destroying an unmanned drone masquerading as a commercial aircraft supposedly full of "college students off on a holiday". This proposal was the one supported by the Joint Chiefs of Staff"

"Staging a "terror campaign", including the "real or simulated" sinking of Cuban refugees"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

so they came up with these ideas in the 1960 and thought they could get away with it(even unmanned drone planes being destroyed) so is it a stretch to think they could come up with similar plans 40 years later.
"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives."
A. Sachs

Hey, if 9/11 was all a plot by the evil government to justify invading Iraq,,,,,,THEN WHY WEREN'T ANY OF THE HIJACKERS IRAQIS????

I mean, shit, they had to get all those hundreds of people involved in planting the thermite explosives, tell all the Jewish workers to stay home that day, kidnap all the people who were on the flight that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon (which, as we know, was actually hit by a rocket) & hide them in Area 51 so that everyone would think they were killed in the "plane crash", then invent & stage the whole heroic Todd Beamer story etc etc.

And after doing all that, they couldn't remember to put ONE SINGLE FUCKING IRAQI among the 19 hijackers????????
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Hey, if 9/11 was all a plot by the evil government to justify invading Iraq,,,,,,THEN WHY WEREN'T ANY OF THE HIJACKERS IRAQIS????

I mean, shit, they had to get all those hundreds of people involved in planting the thermite explosives, tell all the Jewish workers to stay home that day, kidnap all the people who were on the flight that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon (which, as we know, was actually hit by a rocket) & hide them in Area 51 so that everyone would think they were killed in the "plane crash", then invent & stage the whole heroic Todd Beamer story etc etc.

And after doing all that, they couldn't remember to put ONE SINGLE FUCKING IRAQI among the 19 hijackers????????

Ah ha. The govt. knew this issue would be raised. That's why they intentionally didn't use Iraqis or anyone from Afghanistan. The Iraqis we used to plant the Thermite Explosives and all died when WTC7 was blown up as a way to cover up this insidious plot of world domination. Muhaha. :ph34r:

-

These other possibilities made much more sense to my logical mind

:D That is a good one :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am