grue

It seems Saddam has been executed.

Saddam Hussein executed in Iraq

Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has been executed by hanging at an unspecified location, reports say.
Iraqi TV said the execution took place just before 0600 local time (0300GMT). It was witnessed by a doctor, lawyer and officials. It was also filmed.

US troops and Iraqi security forces are on high alert for any violent backlash.

Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death by an Iraqi court on 5 November after a year-long trial over the 1982 killings of 148 Shias in the town Dujail.

from BBC
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Yep,

DING DONG THE WICKED DICK IS DEAD!

Fuck yeah!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So, according to South Park, he's going to be Satan's lover now?

Yep, pretty much. Or if luck would have it, he'll get a big fat pineapple up the ass every day from ol' Satan. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

At the risk of sounding Speakers Cornerish, I'm disappointed they executed him. He could not have done the evil acts he did without a great deal of cooperation from other countries, including the US.

So he used chemical warfare. Where did he get the chemicals and technology for that?

Remember the "oil for food" scandals involving the UN? Who accepted bribes and what did they do for him in return?

How about the bloody war with Iran? Who sold him all the weapons?

I was hoping he and/or his lawyers would publicly out the governments, companies, and people who made it possible for him to brutalize so many people and financially rape his country.

Walt

I was hoping he and/or his lawyers would publicly out the governments, companies, and people who made it possible for him to brutalize so many people and financially rape his country.

True.............but guns don't kill people. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. ;)

I'm glad they hung that fuck stick. I wish they would take him to one of the big traffic circles and hang him from a pole. Then everyone could come by and throw stuff at him like Musollini. :D May he rot in hell.

How about the bloody war with Iran? Who sold him all the weapons?

glad you asked.

His weapons predominantely came from the Soviet Union. 2nd place = France.

this is not propoganda. look it up on the stokholm peace recource network.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

wow, you americans are strange, you know that??? I'm totally flabbergasted by reading some of these replies... I guess you know what we think of the death penalty in The Netherlands... Isn't it better to keep him locked for the rest of his life, with nothing, because he has nothing to worry about anymore now, he's dead, he even thinks he died a marters death... He's dead and you guys still have to deal with iraq... and it's not like the situation over there has improved since you got saddam...
fear is the mindkill

I agree with you.
It is horrible to do to him what you were condeming him for what he did.

If that is the case, why is Robert Mugabe from Zimbabwe still in power after getting all the people there to kill so many innocent people.
Maybe the US can get involved there next...

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

too bad it didnt hapen on daylight savings. im glad the bastards gone, now the iraqi eople can finally say with certainty "hes not coming back and i can get on with my life witout fear of him coming back"
Justice has been srved and thats jsut one of the many reasons we are doing this, to serve justice to the shit heads of the world. pray for our brothers serving in this crucial turning point in iraqi-american history.
Fly it like you stole it

Right On CLay!

Many do not understand that we are doing this so that people have more choices.

Yes there are many dictators but not all are a threaten the world.

Our Military does train many other smaller places to handle matters themselves.

Bloody_Trauma Glad you are on a break from the madness. I could not do what ya'll do. I went through the TCCC and all.

I hope to be back in the Spring.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Biggest fear - That he's now considered a "martyr," i.e., someone worth blowing yourself up for.

And I'm expecting this thread to move one forum down in 3... 2... 1...

wow, you americans are strange, you know that??? I'm totally flabbergasted by reading some of these replies... I guess you know what we think of the death penalty in The Netherlands... Isn't it better to keep him locked for the rest of his life, with nothing, because he has nothing to worry about anymore now, he's dead, he even thinks he died a marters death... He's dead and you guys still have to deal with iraq... and it's not like the situation over there has improved since you got saddam...

Aren't you the ones who don't have a problem with getting rid of useless, old people?

I agree with you.
It is horrible to do to him what you were condeming him for what he did.

Here's a suggestion. They should have put him into a cage with about 30 of the relatives of people he murdered, then give him a gun with one bullet in it.

I could name lots of other dictators... And the best example is Bush... I think we Europeans should send troups to the US to take out Bush, he is a dangerous man...

Yeah why dont you do that.....sort of like the same way you handled the Germans. Folded in two days.
Head on.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I wanna see the video!

I wanna put music to the video. Got a favorite song for it?

How about:
You Keep Me Hangin' on
Runnin' with the Devil
Hang on Sloopy
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239