Andy9o8

Minister: Soy makes kids gay

Yes, he's serious:

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Excerpts:

Soy is making kids 'gay'

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they're all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

So, there you have it. Mystery solved.

Now back to my tofu-burger.

According to Fundies, Soy is evil, along with

Pork
Shellfish
Teletubbies
Barney
All movies
Music after 1900
Dancing
Alcohol
Caffeine
Nicotine
Other than missionary position sex

So 99.999...% of the world is fucked. It's gonna be a great party in hell, hope they have skydiving.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

In "Coffee Tea or Me the stewardesses rated the relative (ahem) size of the various nationalities that they dealt with, and said that Japanese men came out as the short end of the stick :P.

I guess it's all that edamame :ph34r:. Of course, I hadn't heard about an overabundance of sexual confusion in oriental countries, but I guess they keep it hidden with all the other plots :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

In "Coffee Tea or Me the stewardesses rated the relative (ahem) size of the various nationalities that they dealt with, and said that Japanese men came out as the short end of the stick :P.

I guess it's all that edamame :ph34r:. Of course, I hadn't heard about an overabundance of sexual confusion in oriental countries, but I guess they keep it hidden with all the other plots :ph34r:

Wendy W.

But then they serve us these soy burgers every now and then in the cafeteria at work (I won't eat 'em), and there ARE quite a few really queer looking people scampering about.... Makes ya' wonder. :P

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Well, I do know soy raises estrogen levels. I know that when taking protein supplements for working out, I was told specifically, stay away from soy, for all these reasons, yada yada, and I verified it in other sources.

I could even see in the long term use (over generations not years) it having an effect on penis size (due to lowered testosterone levels), but to make such a blanket statement and use the word "commonly" is just ridiculous.
This ad space for sale.

This song is available as a ringtone:

Titties and beer
(titties and beer)
Titties and beer
(titties and beer)
I thank god almighty for titties and beer
(big titties and beer)
Huntin' two legged deer
(titties and beer)
Thank god I ain't queer
( titties and beer)
There's one thing daddy likes and thats titties and beer
(big ol' titties and beer)
unison:
A little titties and beer
Great big titties and my beer
God damn it I love those motherfuckin' titties.....

If you would care to do a little more research you may come to the conclusion that the man is right.
Any soy products other than fermented condiments used sparingly is not the Health Food we have be lead to believe.

Anyone else remember the USDA "Schmoo Plant" cartoon advertisements from the fifties?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

If you would care to do a little more research you may come to the conclusion that the man is right.
Any soy products other than fermented condiments used sparingly is not the Health Food we have be lead to believe.

Anyone else remember the USDA "Schmoo Plant" cartoon advertisements from the fifties?

The man is right in that it's not healthy, or the man is right in that it turns kids gay?
This ad space for sale.

Wendy W.

I'm glad to say that soy did not form part of British so-called cuisine when I was growing up.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>If you would care to do a little more research you may come to
>the conclusion that the man is right.

You mean, soy milk causes fine young children to "go gay?" I doubt that very much. Baby formulas have had a LOT of research applied to them, and no such result has ever been seen.

Or do you mean that soy contains phytoestrogens? I agree there. That's one of the benefits to soy; their reduction of heart disease, prostate cancer, BPH, breast cancer and menopausal problem via phytoestrogens is becoming more and more accepted. Flaxseed is a good source of phytoestrogens.

I remember in a muscle and fitness speaking of soy and lack of testosterone. To say it will make you gay is ridiculous. When I was talking with someone in the 7th day advntist church he did mention that keeping the meat out made less agression and testosterone impulses which made it easier to be focused on God and walking the path. So where this preacher is saying a loss of sex drive makes you gay, the other says it allows focus off desires of the flesh. I would see the latter making sense. There are plenty of musclefags out there, so how does the preacher explain that?
Its fun to give them damn tree huggin veggie brains shit...but gay, cmon. Some girls dont lke it at all rougha nd passionate and thats what the veggie boys are for.:ph34r:

well, which is it? Does soy lower testosterone levels or does it raise estrogen levels? Or neither one?

On my recent trip to Japan, I saw no men in need of a testosterone shot.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I just love the ads at these right-wing websites. They read like supermarket tabloid parodies, but they're not!

"Should Christians be armed? The ultimate biblical exploration of self-defense."

"Canada's revolution against faith, family, and freedom threatens America"

"Israel's Leaders Exposed!"

"Nukalert: 24/7 Radiation Monitor and Alarm keychain"

"Can you afford not to invest in GOLD?"

"My website earns an extra $1500 a week and I don't have to do any extra work!"

"WOW! New chewable Hoodia stops hunger instantly!"

"Reverse crippling arthritis in 2 days..."

"Human-animal embryo hybrids in UK?"

(WorldNetDaily ... WeeklyWorldNews... almost the same name... coincidence?)

First Class Citizen Twice Over

during my parents most aggressive hippy during the early 80s tofu was my primary protein source. Didn't seem to reduce my hornyness as I entered the teen years, nor my interest in nudie mags.

One thing is for sure - the non beef version of the hamburger was really really disgusting in the 80s.

To say it will make you gay is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous, this was a minister who said this; one of God's teachers. You don't hate God, do you?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

To say it will make you gay is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous, this was a minister who said this; one of God's teachers. You don't hate God, do you?

2 Peter 2 indicates there will be false teachers/preachers that do much harm. I'd hardly call standing up against them is equal to hating God.

steveOrino