Butters

If You Created ...

That's difficult....

Certain Emotions?
Anger, jealousy, hate, fear? But those are just neural interpetations of chemical stimulation. If we remove the chemicals (serotonin, dopamine or any of the neurotransmitters) then that could change love, passion and hope.

Cancer?
If there aren't genetic mutations, then change never occurs. Sometimes change is bad, sometimes change is good.

Ignorance?
Gives us a starting point to learn.

But I would probably change "intolerance." (that or the gag reflex.. I know why the system was set up ... that whole aspiration thing... but it is a bit inconvient ;))

What's with the knee? Who thought that up? A hugely load bearing joint the equivalent of a few sticks attached with rubber bands........

Also, I wonder what the tradeoff would be to put breasts on the back, it would make slow dancing more interesting. But chairs would have to be redesigned.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Make farts coloured so we can see who's letting out those sneaky silent stinky fuckers.

and who's breathing it in - i can see this result in more vomiting for those that don't realize it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

What's with the knee? Who thought that up? A hugely load bearing joint the equivalent of a few sticks attached with rubber bands........

Not just the knee - we need to rework the entire leg and hip into something actually intended for walking upright on:S

Also, I wonder what the tradeoff would be to put breasts on the back, it would make slow dancing more interesting. But chairs would have to be redesigned.

It would certainly become much easier to ogle, er, I mean appreciate;) without being noticed. We would also be much more likely to actually pay attention to what women are telling us. I'm not yet sure if this would be a plus or a minus.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Skin color. We would all be one color . . .

If we did that, people would discriminate based on hair color, eye color or length of pinky. People will always find some way to create an "us" and a "them."

only a belly flyer would say that - evolve, dude, evolve

the human race and could change one thing, what would it be and why?

Earlids. So I could shut out sounds and I wouldn't -have- to listen to dogs barking at night if I didn't want to.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver