Scoop

Amazing war videos

Your glorious leader invaded THEIR country, man! They have all the rights on earth to defend themselves against a killing machine like the US troops falling into their country like grasshoppers, killing all what is moving in front of their weapons.

Lord, it will take centuries until some Americans will really understand. But, I will shut up right now as "you" are not alone in that club

So, your solution is to allow the ENEMIES to kill innocent civilians because they are in their country?

We tried that and got flamed for it, anyway. You are so out of your mind if you think US and allied troops go in their killing everything that moves. I see you agenda is clear. Thank you for identifiying yourself.

Something's wrong with your eyes, dear? What you call enemies is called "citizens of a country" in my civilized world. Your fine and well trained troops fell over them like a horde of wild dogs. That's the truth, jvital. And you/"them" take the liberty to call them ENEMIES!
:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

first let me clear up what you seem to be clouded on.

Something's wrong with your eyes, dear? What you call enemies is called "citizens of a country" in my civilized world. Your fine and well trained troops fell over them like a horde of wild dogs. That's the truth, jvital. And you/"them" take the liberty to call them ENEMIES!

I didn not call those citizens enemies. I called those who use terror to control those citizen the enemies.
those are the ones that were in the video.

Sorry dude, I'm an alien: What is S.O.P. ?
:)

Standard Operating Procedures.
My photos

My Videos

Your fine and well trained troops fell over them like a horde of wild dogs. That's the truth, jvital.

And that bilge, above, is your OPINION.

Trust me, the coalition troops are NOT "falling over them like wild dogs", regardless of what "Die Welt" and RTL tell you.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I didn not call those citizens enemies. I called those who use terror to control those citizen the enemies.
those are the ones that were in the video.

And how do you know they were going to terrorize citizens and not the U.S army? there lies the diference beetwen a terrorist and an insurgent. Some people likes to put them in the same basket...

Your fine and well trained troops fell over them like a horde of wild dogs. That's the truth, jvital.

And that bilge, above, is your OPINION.

It's not only mine. I think, you're not only watching FOX or weekly reading The National Enquirer, right? ;) You surely are informed about world's stance on the US in Iraq, which is no bilge -it's a fact.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

The worlds stance on the US in Iraq?

You do know that serving currently or in past deployments theere have been contributions from...

US, UK, Korea, Australia, Poland, Romania, Georgia, Denmark, El Salvador, Azerbaijan, Mongolia, Albania, Latvia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Estonia, Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Fiji, Denmark, Italy, Japan, Bulgaria, Canada, Nicaragua, Spain, Honduras, Norway, Phillipines, Thailand, Hungary, Portugal, New Zealand, Singapore, Holland and Tonga

So I guess its just your country thats spineless huh?

They have all the rights on earth to defend themselves against a killing machine like the US troops falling into their country like grasshoppers, killing all what is moving in front of their weapons.

ummm... if the US really wanted to "kill all what is moving" in iraq.... we could have done it in the first week we were there. Thats utter BS what you posted.

you are right though...
those patriots suicide bombing crowded civilian markets... those are the real heroes eh? :S

MB 3528, RB 1182

Your glorious leader invaded THEIR country, man! They have all the rights on earth to defend themselves against a killing machine like the US troops falling into their country like grasshoppers, killing all what is moving in front of their weapons.

Lord, it will take centuries until some Americans will really understand. But, I will shut up right now as "you" are not alone in that club

So, your solution is to allow the ENEMIES to kill innocent civilians because they are in their country?

We tried that and got flamed for it, anyway. You are so out of your mind if you think US and allied troops go in their killing everything that moves. I see you agenda is clear. Thank you for identifiying yourself.

I would think they are setting IED's to kill the military that invaded a soverign nation rather then their own civilians. I wish the military guys the best tho being put in the fucked up position they've been put in by some SAD leadership/politicians in the USA[:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

The worlds stance on the US in Iraq?

You do know that serving currently or in past deployments theere have been contributions from...

US, UK, Korea, Australia, Poland, Romania, Georgia, Denmark, El Salvador, Azerbaijan, Mongolia, Albania, Latvia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Estonia, Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Fiji, Denmark, Italy, Japan, Bulgaria, Canada, Nicaragua, Spain, Honduras, Norway, Phillipines, Thailand, Hungary, Portugal, New Zealand, Singapore, Holland and Tonga

So I guess its just your country thats spineless huh?

Yeah the countries the US BOUGHT
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I would think they are setting IED's to kill the military that invaded a soverign nation rather then their own civilians. I wish the military guys the best tho being put in the fucked up position they've been put in by some SAD leadership/politicians in the USA

You may be right, but "terrorists" kill indiscriminantly.
Journalists, contruction workers andtruck drivers are all the same in their eyes, hence the word Terrorist.

some of those terrorist are insurgants from other countries who joined to kill the infidels; anyone who disagrees with their views.

those IED's may be targeting military troops but they are just as happy to spread fear and kill innocent people that happen to be there.
andif that doesn't work they will just send a suicide bomberinto a crowded market place
My photos

My Videos

I saw the "night vision" (its actually infra red) video for the first time on ABC evening news. I couldn't believe that they aired it. Did they not realize what they were looking at? Did they not understand what a 20mm round does to a human body?

You can find the video at the link below among other "interesting" videos.

http://www.optruth.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=164&Itemid=124
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Dude, they are in their own country, did you miss that part???

Lord, it will take centuries until some Americans will really understand. But, I will shut up right now as "you" are not alone in that club >:(>:(

Pardon me, but you are absolutely clueless.

Those RHIFWs are NOT in their own country.

90% of the RHIFWs bagged in Iraq have been from ELSEWHERE, like Yeman, Sudan, Pakistan, Syria, etc. ad nauseum.

Guess you'll be calling them "freedom fighters" next, but even the bleeding-heart liberal media doesn't have the chutzpah to say that, because that isn't what they are there for.

Those pukes got what they had coming to them, and the entire world is a better place without them taking up space or breathing air.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Simply not correct, the majority of insurgents killed or captured in Iraq are Iraqi.

I guess we get our information from different sources, then.

So, are they "freedom fighters", as well?

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

The Pentagon has been saying that the majority of the insurgents are in fact Iraqis.
However, they say that the foreign fighters (al quada in Iraq)are extremely violent in spite of their smaller numbers.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Simply not correct, the majority of insurgents killed or captured in Iraq are Iraqi.

I guess we get our information from different sources, then.

So, are they "freedom fighters", as well?

mh

Freedom fighters? I guess that depends on where you were born and on how you define 'Freedom'
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca