pop

a few pics

I recognize taht the people in these marches do NOT represent the majority of Islam, but man...they scare me. I don't want any of my family members blown up by a radical martyr who considers my family soldiers. Honestly, it scares me.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Is it me or to all those sighs look like they were written by the same marker. I say photo shopped.

That would be extremely sophisticated PhotoShop work, probably well beyond what 99.99% of all artists could pull off. Look at the shadow, curves, prespective and detail of the surfaces. Extremely difficult to match all that.

It would be far easier to simply print the signs and stage a fake protest, but according to Snopes the protest was real.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Is it me or to all those sighs look like they were written by the same marker. I say photo shopped.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp

IMO all this proves is that rednecks aren't restricted to the US. and a 500 idiots can get a lot of international coverage thanks to the wonders of mass media .

I wonder what would have happened if the press used a little restraint and let the local police handle it. :o:S.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Seen the signs outside an abortion clinic lately, or some of the crap that the Kansas church does?

There are dicks of all descriptions.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Seen the signs outside an abortion clinic lately, or some of the crap that the Kansas church does?

Wendy W.

Wendy
What kansas church are you talking about, in my home twon of 8,000 people there are 52 churches!
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

That wasn't a particuarly recent demo, it was during the Cartoon thing. Those are not average British Muslims but members of an extremism group called Al Majahroon. It would be like me getting pictures of KKK members and posting them with the caption 'Look at the Americans' Those idiots have beem attacked on the streets by British Muslims and the people in the pictures were arrested for incitment of hatred.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

No, unfortunatly they are genuine. >:(
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

That wasn't a particuarly recent demo, it was during the Cartoon thing. Those are not average British Muslims but members of an extremism group called Al Majahroon. It would be like me getting pictures of KKK members and posting them with the caption 'Look at the Americans' Those idiots have beem attacked on the streets by British Muslims and the people in the pictures were arrested for incitment of hatred.

Look, guy, there is no reason to apply reason and logic. We are trying to get fired up!
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Why is it that a majority of the protestors wear something to cover their face? Shouldn't they be proud of who they are and what they are saying. Even Fred Phelps shows his face....

Actaully I was wondering that last night when I was watching the documentary on the suice bomber movement. KKK deos that too, but then again so do nuns.

I am not sure why people hide their face

Wendy W.

As I said I dont think this represent that majority, but it scares me (but so do Catholics)