TheAnvil

Boortz Commentary on Hezbollah

Equating? I think not. Equating would mean he respects Hezbollah. They're unworthy of respect of any sort. Still no exasperation from the world about the many rockets fired at civilian targets by Hezbollah.

:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Equating? I think not. Equating would mean he respects Hezbollah. They're unworthy of respect of any sort. Still no exasperation from the world about the many rockets fired at civilian targets by Hezbollah.

That's nonsense. The article is making a direct comparison of the actions of HB with actions of the nation state of Israel. That puts it in the same category, since we don't compare apples with oranges, nor even the Bush administration with the Mafia.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I expect a higher standard of behavior from a sovereign nation than I do from a gang of thugs.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I usually side w/ you. BUT. Back to the root problem. What caused them to hate us to start w/ ?

IT goes back over 60 years.. the USA was one of the very first countries to ratify the new State of Israel.

The Arabs have NEVER accepted Israels existence.... and attacked them immediately... and have lost more ground over and over..... the Arabs are some serious self loathing MOFO"S since they are some of the worst ANTI SEMITIC spewing sucka's in the world.

IF they want to live in peace.. then let them make peace. SO FAR they are incapable of it... but at least Egypt and Jordan have made some decisions based on the reality of the situation and have decided to move on with Israel as a neighbor.

The terroist organizations thrive on the strife.. its their reason for being....They would all just be a useless vestige of a failed historical experiment..... should there be peace... and they cant handle being relegated to irrelevancy.

OK. I guess I have to spell it it out AGAIN> If G8 and the fuckin powers that be (the big corps.) would stop trying to TAKE OVER THE FUKIN WORLD and kill the planet in the process maybe they woudn't fuck w/ us. Food for thought
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

But the SATRTED it by kidnapping and killing soldiers. Why are people taking their side? They WANTED the war. If they didnt, they woiuldnt have attacked in the first place.

picture a little punk that acts tough to everybody cause they've got their big brother backing them up no matter what . people are against it because Israel is wrong . they've gone too far . Israel kills arabs on a ten to one ratio and mostly civilians . They don't negotiate in good faith ever . Israel is wrong and should beg forgiviness and live with it's neighbors in peace like the real jews ( Arab olive skinned ...Safardic or whatever they're called ) had been doing for thousands of years .

What happened to the European converts to Judiasm during the Nazi regime is teribble and breaks my heart when I think of it happening . But what the survivers have done in Israel is going toward being just as bad .

Imagine a white guy showing up at your door saying he converted to a Native American tribe a few years back and is therefore entitled to your house .

people see me as a challenge to their balance

I don't know about you, but I EXPECT better behavior from a nation state than from a gang of criminals.

Equating behaviors simply raises Hezbollah to a higher status than it deserves.

Excellent post right there!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

But the SATRTED it by kidnapping and killing soldiers. Why are people taking their side? They WANTED the war. If they didnt, they woiuldnt have attacked in the first place.

picture a little punk that acts tough to everybody cause they've got their big brother backing them up no matter what . people are against it because Israel is wrong . they've gone too far . Israel kills arabs on a ten to one ratio and mostly civilians . They don't negotiate in good faith ever . Israel is wrong and should beg forgiviness and live with it's neighbors in peace like the real jews ( Arab olive skinned ...Safardic or whatever they're called ) had been doing for thousands of years .

What happened to the European converts to Judiasm during the Nazi regime is teribble and breaks my heart when I think of it happening . But what the survivers have done in Israel is going toward being just as bad .

Imagine a white guy showing up at your door saying he converted to a Native American tribe a few years back and is therefore entitled to your house .

That's not the point. Israel is at war because it was attacked. Period.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Why was Israel attacked is the question? They are constantley violating airspace and when the kidnapping story first came accross the wires it said the solders were abducted on the Lebonese side of the border ... I don't know cause I wasn't there .... but the story changed to kidnapped in Israel real quickly .

I'm guessing you have some personal / emotional involvement in this the way you say it ... but try to see the whole picture .... if you care too .

No doubt both sides play there cards wrong in this whole thing . But to blindly take the Israeli side is a l little ..... blind ( not wanting to come accross insulting to your view )

people see me as a challenge to their balance

I usually side w/ you. BUT. Back to the root problem. What caused them to hate us to start w/ ?

IT goes back over 60 years.. the USA was one of the very first countries to ratify the new State of Israel.

The Arabs have NEVER accepted Israels existence.... and attacked them immediately... and have lost more ground over and over..... the Arabs are some serious self loathing MOFO"S since they are some of the worst ANTI SEMITIC spewing sucka's in the world.

IF they want to live in peace.. then let them make peace. SO FAR they are incapable of it... but at least Egypt and Jordan have made some decisions based on the reality of the situation and have decided to move on with Israel as a neighbor.

The terroist organizations thrive on the strife.. its their reason for being....They would all just be a useless vestige of a failed historical experiment..... should there be peace... and they cant handle being relegated to irrelevancy.

Jeez. Ya think USA Imperialism could be the root of the problem.;) Big Corps. and USA trying to take over the world. God I feel like a fuckin Myna bird. Polly want a cracker?
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Why was Israel attacked is the question? They are constantley violating airspace and when the kidnapping story first came accross the wires it said the solders were abducted on the Lebonese side of the border ...

Somebody else aught that....isn't it funny how quickly that story changed. With Hezbollah not talking about it, it really is just Israel saying, well no I think maybe they were on our side of the border....Certainly makes the story completely different doesn't it....

OK. I guess I have to spell it it out AGAIN> If G8 and the fuckin powers that be (the big corps.) would stop trying to TAKE OVER THE FUKIN WORLD and kill the planet in the process maybe they woudn't fuck w/ us. Food for thought

If you think those are the only reasons we are attacked, and also hated, you are sorrowly mistaken.

Give me a break. Had Hezbolla not kidnapped and killed soldiers, they wouldnt be in the shit they are in now. It really is that simple. WE would NOT be in Lebanon today, is the soldiers werent kidnapped. No innocent civilains would be dying in Lebanon either

This basically translates as "if they had just continued to take the abuse from Israel then this wouldn't have happened". Also, "we" are not in Lebanon. "Our" munitions are however....in increasing numbers. And to top it off our chief diplomat in the UN right now won't let the UN even formally condemn Israel for (deliberately) blowing up the UN observation post. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of our administration doing everything possible to create more enemies for us by continuing with this blatantly lopsided support for Israel and its terrorist behavior. Yea, I use the "T" word for Israel because they're no better, and possibly worse than the rest of 'em.
What was the question again? Oh yea, Boortz is half truth spewing hatemonger too. The only thing I like about him is that he's a pilot. This is where I'd go off on how far the media has deteriorited but then I'd be rambling, that's for another thread.

But the SATRTED it by kidnapping and killing soldiers.

"But he started it!" is the kind of stock justification that a five year old child uses to justify a playground fight.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

But the SATRTED it by kidnapping and killing soldiers.

"But he started it!" is the kind of stock justification that a five year old child uses to justify a playground fight.

Are you kidding me? Israel was attacked. They have the right to defend thesleves, and prevent further attacks.

If you and I ever meet on a "playgroud", and you decide to take my lunch money, you better beleive I will bloddy up your face to the point you will never want to even consider taking my food from me! You think you we are going to sit down, and discuss this politically. Or maybe I should retaliate with even force by taking your money. It's doesnt work that. The latter course of action will have you coming back to the playgroupd for more of my money, and you might even bring some friends

>If you and I ever meet on a "playgroud", and you decide to take
>my lunch money, you better beleive I will bloddy up your face to the
>point you will never want to even consider taking my food from me!

Perhaps. Or he will beat the shit out of you and take your money anyway. So next time you'll bring four of your friends so he can't, and beat the crap out of him. And he'll bring his whole family, and an axe handle. And you'll bring a gun.

And in a few years you'll have the Middle East in a nutshell.

So what do petrol station , ambulances, many 1000´s of homes well out of the Katyushas firing range , fleeing civilians, beiruit and other cities have to do with it. The Isrealies are NOT bombing Hezbollah they are bombing a nation and a people. You are to an extent correct in your analysis of the Launch strategy from what this guy would label a " terrorist organisation " but only an idiot could mistake what Isreal are doing as a response to Hezbollah attacks. Isreal are intent on a lot more than destroying Hezbollah..

And Israel didnt stop its bombardment, it tricked more civilians out onto the impassible streets and then they changed their mind and bombed moving cars some more.

Isreal is defending what is not morally defensible. Given the territory a blanket bombing of a target area wont work they need to go in and "fight"..only then do they have the possibility of achieving their aim there. Any general without a bias would know that. On the brink of a humanitarian crisis later, a country bombed back to the stone ages , millions displaced, tens of thousands of lives destroyed , nearly a thousand mostly women and children " cleansed " later do they recognise this..come off it. They must have known their first three weeks in an " air battle " would have been about as useful to their aim as a chocolate teapot.

As for telling the people to leave... hah ! What a joke , no roads , no fuel , go where .. Beiruit ?? go on the roads .. get bombed some more...

And soon they will wonder why Hezbollah is bigger than ever with more home grown applicants and stronger support and well get to watch it all again in a few years... right ?

The failure of Israel to differentiate between civilian and military targets is a war crime.. but there will be no trial.

So, with your reasoning targeting civilian Americans would be perfectly acceptable. I guess you aren't too upset about 9/11 then either? You know, the whole goose and gander thing.....

We already have been targeted... we are in a war....or didnt you notice that

So you do agree that 9/11 and any future terrorist acts targeting american civilians are acceptable, reasonable and justifiable military operations?

bsbd!

Yuri.

Are you kidding me? Israel was attacked. They have the right to defend thesleves, and prevent further attacks.

That's assuming those two Israeli soldiers were in Israel when they were kidnapped....if not they committed an act of war and they would have started this whole mess....I know it is just easier to believe that isn't true...even though initial reports did report that....though they were quickly changed....

>If you and I ever meet on a "playgroud", and you decide to take
>my lunch money, you better beleive I will bloddy up your face to the
>point you will never want to even consider taking my food from me!

Perhaps. Or he will beat the shit out of you and take your money anyway. So next time you'll bring four of your friends so he can't, and beat the crap out of him. And he'll bring his whole family, and an axe handle. And you'll bring a gun.

And in a few years you'll have the Middle East in a nutshell.

We will just have to get the school board invloved on this one ;)

So you do agree that 9/11 and any future terrorist acts targeting american civilians are acceptable, reasonable and justifiable military operations?

Sure its going to happen its just a matter of time.. Then we get to go nuke the sons of swine who perpetrated it AND thier friends who provided them with help........They have the choice......make peace...or die when we hunt them down.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure its going to happen its just a matter of time.. Then we get to go nuke the sons of swine who perpetrated it AND thier friends who provided them with help........They have the choice......make peace...or die when we hunt them down.....

Wow I didn't think you would agree that 9/11 was acceptable...but I have to give you credit for at least being consistent in this case with your earlier argument.

Actually, I think anyone with a three digit IQ would label Hezbollah a terrorist organization.

The petrol stations, homes, and any anything or anyone rendering aid to Hezbollah have one hell of a lot to do with the Israeli offensive: they're the target of it. Hezbollah had a stronghold in the southern suburbs of Beirut. Hezbollah presence = target, be it inside or outside of the Katyusha's firing range. Hezbollah knows this, and therefore seekds to embed itself among the general populace and make them targets as well.

Blanket bombing is not being done - get your facts straight. The Israeli army is going in on the ground and fighting. How can you possibly state otherwise? If the Israeli military were not in the least concerned with civilian casualties, it would have bombed every structure in every village in southern Lebanon and been much further along.

Still waiting on those condemning Israel to also condemn with equal fervor the kidnapping of the soldiers and all Katyusha and Fajr attacks. If a country or a person doesn't do so, then they have no credibility when speaking of peace in the region. I'd also be interested in hearing a credible alternative course of action for the Israeli's, as negotiating with terrorists for the release of their soldiers would only entice further aggression.

This is a broad offensive and is going to cause a lot of pain and suffering for the people in southern Lebanon. I feel sorry for them and think the Israelis would win huge points in the region if it started an aid program - $$, material, labor for reconstruction, etc. in the region as soon as feasible. I doubt they will, but it would be a nice thing to do.

If you think the current Israeli offensive has some other aim than to destroy Hezbollah, please, by all means, enlighten us as to what you think it might be.

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!