warpedskydiver

Israeli Tanks lined up and ready to roll

So what? If America can use WP in a civillian area why can't the Israelis cluster bomb civillians? Maybe they should switch to something more acceptable like WP to kill civillians, I mean its not like the American government could complain.

Ok so one side is wrong for killing civilians and the other isn't?

Are you people listening to yourselves?

So what? If America can use WP in a civillian area why can't the Israelis cluster bomb civillians? Maybe they should switch to something more acceptable like WP to kill civillians, I mean its not like the American government could complain.

No, both the Americans and the Israelis have commited war crimes.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Yes and so has nearly every country now and in the past most likely in the future, sadly enough.

Are you going to realize that point or will you continue to blame only those which you hate or dislike?...

If this statement doesn't make you reconsider your stance then maybe I am wasting my breath and you are as bad as the killers themselves, after all they don't want to listen either.

Yes and so has nearly every country now and in the past most likely in the future, sadly enough.

Are you going to realize that point or will you continue to blame only those which you hate or dislike?...

If this statement doesn't make you reconsider your stance then maybe I am wasting my breath and you are as bad as the killers themselves, after all they don't want to listen either.

I don't need to reconsider my stance, I simply didn't post it all in the last post. Let me state clearly that it is wrong to kill civillians no matter what your religion, nation or cause.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

RIGHT .. gotta love these macho guys who hide behind their women and children to ensure they get killed when the Israelis strike back.

I think this picture illustrates just that.

If its pictures you're after how about these ones. Spot the Terrorists hiding behind children. Spot the American hating Arab woman, Spot the respect the Israelis show the dead.

Wow the pictures you posted were real pictures and not drawings like Steel posted.

There probably photo shopped right I mean an Israeli soldier would NEVER aim his riffle at a poor Palestinians child to fuck with his parents.

I mean is it so hard to see why someone would want to take that soldier and stick his gun up his ass?

How would you feel if someone treatened your children DAILY?

I love how every argument the Israeli supporters throw out and theey go threw all of them are proved flawed.

And as Mike did as well the news articles he has linked is from BBC not some BS propaganda web site.

How much you want to bet they still will continue like sheep unable or unwilling to see the truth.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I'm sure that Israel will only use WP for signalling & target marking... Once they find something that needs thoroughly marked.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Pictures can be taken & presented out of context. How about links to the articles that contain the pics? Then we can identify the source and evaluate the motivation behind the article.

Ooh ooh, I have a good article about the Al-Dura photos!

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46286

There's plenty of research on that subject aside from this one article though. Enjoy!
Oh, hello again!

And now, the article you've linked to (just in case some people don't click the link):

A child with a realistic looking weapon shot in a warzone, who'd have thunk it? Perhaps if the Palestinian fighters had the courage to wear a uniform and not enlist children to do their dirty work the soldiers wouldn't have been so quick to shoot.

Disabled child shot dead by Israeli troops -17/02/06

A mentally disabled Palestinian boy carrying a broken toy rifle has been shot dead by Israeli troops during an arrest operation in the northern West Bank town of Qabatia, near Jenin.

A Palestinian security officer who saw the 15 year old, Mujahed Al Samadi, struck by a bullet - one of three residents said had been fired at him - said he had been on his own 300 metres from a house on higher ground which was occupied by troops when he was shot, reports the UK's Independent Newspaper.

Local residents said that the boy was harmless and well known throughout the town, and had been shot after other teenagers in the vicinity of the occupied house started to throw stones at the troops who had been searching for Islamic Jihad militants operating in the area.

The residents of the town said stones were thrown at troops looking for Yassin Aburob, an Islamic militant who had taken over the next door house of Mousa Aburob - one of seven occupied in three districts of the town - since the night before and confined his family to one room.

Palestinian witnesses denied an army report that gunfire had been exchanged with Palestinian militants before the incident and insisted the shooting had all been from soldiers. One witness who saw the body after the shooting said the boy had been shot three times, twice in the chest and once in the abdomen.

Mohammed Aburob, 36, a Preventative Security officer, was in his own house - about 300 metres down a hill from the one where troops from the elite Maglan unit had been conducting the operation. He said: "Mujaheb was on his own and was no danger to anyone. I saw him hit by a bullet from a distance. He was covered with blood. I don't think anyone could have confused the gun for a real one.

"Everyone in the town knew he carried this thing-even the army did. Snipers usually have binoculars.

"I think the troops may have been confused because they had been discovered after they had been hiding in the house and kids were throwing stones at them"

The boy's mourning family last night produced the toy gun which was about 60 centimetres long with the barrel and shoulder butt wrapped in black tape, apparently holding them together. The imitation cartridge case was decorated with home sprayed green and blue aerosol stripes. Witnesses said Mujahed had habitually carried the toy gun round with him and that it had been hanging from his neck yesterday.

The boy's father, Amin, a vegetable seller living in one of the poorest parts of the town said his son, the second of four children, had dropped out of school four years ago. The father produced a Palestinian health ministry document saying Mujahed had been unable to finish his studies, was unfit for work and described him - in English - as suffering from "mild mental retardation".

Amin Al Samadi said the boy had left home at around 7am. "I had a room for him with a television and I didn't like him going out but I couldn't keep him in all the time.

"I want to sue the Israeli government because he was retarded and he shouldn't have been killed."

One of the dead boy's cousins, 32-year-old Ibrahim Alsamadi, cited as evidence that even troops were familiar with the gun the fact that an army bus had left him unmolested outside a mosque after spotting him playing with the same toy gun.

Mr Aburob said it had taken about 15 minutes for a neighbour's car to take him to hospital after an ambulance had been unable to get to the incident but that Mujahed had died at the scene.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

And now, the article you've linked to (just in case some people don't click the link):

Disabled child shot dead by Israeli troops -17/02/06

A mentally disabled Palestinian boy carrying a broken toy rifle has been shot dead by Israeli troops during an arrest operation in the northern West Bank town of Qabatia, near Jenin.

A Palestinian security officer who saw the 15 year old, Mujahed Al Samadi, struck by a bullet - one of three residents said had been fired at him - said he had been on his own 300 metres from a house on higher ground which was occupied by troops when he was shot, reports the UK's Independent Newspaper.

Local residents said that the boy was harmless and well known throughout the town, and had been shot after other teenagers in the vicinity of the occupied house started to throw stones at the troops who had been searching for Islamic Jihad militants operating in the area.

The residents of the town said stones were thrown at troops looking for Yassin Aburob, an Islamic militant who had taken over the next door house of Mousa Aburob - one of seven occupied in three districts of the town - since the night before and confined his family to one room.

Palestinian witnesses denied an army report that gunfire had been exchanged with Palestinian militants before the incident and insisted the shooting had all been from soldiers. One witness who saw the body after the shooting said the boy had been shot three times, twice in the chest and once in the abdomen.

Mohammed Aburob, 36, a Preventative Security officer, was in his own house - about 300 metres down a hill from the one where troops from the elite Maglan unit had been conducting the operation. He said: "Mujaheb was on his own and was no danger to anyone. I saw him hit by a bullet from a distance. He was covered with blood. I don't think anyone could have confused the gun for a real one.

"Everyone in the town knew he carried this thing-even the army did. Snipers usually have binoculars.

"I think the troops may have been confused because they had been discovered after they had been hiding in the house and kids were throwing stones at them"

The boy's mourning family last night produced the toy gun which was about 60 centimetres long with the barrel and shoulder butt wrapped in black tape, apparently holding them together. The imitation cartridge case was decorated with home sprayed green and blue aerosol stripes. Witnesses said Mujahed had habitually carried the toy gun round with him and that it had been hanging from his neck yesterday.

The boy's father, Amin, a vegetable seller living in one of the poorest parts of the town said his son, the second of four children, had dropped out of school four years ago. The father produced a Palestinian health ministry document saying Mujahed had been unable to finish his studies, was unfit for work and described him - in English - as suffering from "mild mental retardation".

Amin Al Samadi said the boy had left home at around 7am. "I had a room for him with a television and I didn't like him going out but I couldn't keep him in all the time.

"I want to sue the Israeli government because he was retarded and he shouldn't have been killed."

One of the dead boy's cousins, 32-year-old Ibrahim Alsamadi, cited as evidence that even troops were familiar with the gun the fact that an army bus had left him unmolested outside a mosque after spotting him playing with the same toy gun.

Mr Aburob said it had taken about 15 minutes for a neighbour's car to take him to hospital after an ambulance had been unable to get to the incident but that Mujahed had died at the scene.

Oh, so the LA times say its fake I guess it must be true.

So no doubt these dead 'terrorists' are also fake.

http://www.ipc.gov.ps/ipc_e/ipc_e-1/infograph/beitlahim/photo.html
-
Jim

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Bro. I hate to tell you this but supporting Israeli is just insane.

There is way too much evidence of their cruelty, and if you put your self in a Palestinians shoe you could understand why you would have so much hate for the Israelis.

It is humane nature to want to protect your offspring and stop anyone from hurting your child or family.

The ignorant want to do anything they can to dehumanize the Palestinians and Muslims even by questioning the basic instinct as parents. Even if you have seen evidence of this behavior I bet it would be the equivalent of us using Andrea Yets as the average American mom.

Just look at those pictures they are a few that have way to many like them. Those pictures are real.

All I ask of people is not to view them selves as all high and mighty and just put your self in their shoes.

RIGHT .. gotta love these macho guys who hide behind their women and children to ensure they get killed when the Israelis strike back.

And this picture proves that the US hides behind children:S
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

... identify the source and evaluate the motivation behind the article.

Ooh ooh, I have a good article about the Al-Dura photos!

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46286

Excellent example, Trent.

WorldNet Daily: Somewhere to the right of Hitler & Pinochet. Only exists to make The National Enquirer look credible.

Thus we can assess the likely truth of a given article and it's credibility.

Even

http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage

and

http://www.foxnews.com/

are more factual than WorldNet's faschist propaganda. At least they quote sources.

Mike.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Slowly, slowly,
.kilometer after kilometer,
We are getting into the Lebanese quagmire.

Like last time.

Members of the government
Say that they have not been told in advance.

Like last time.

After all the killing and destruction,
We shall not achieve any aim.
But the price will be high.

Like last time.

Ad published in Haaretz,
July 25, 2006.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

To be completely honest right now, my mind is elsewhere. However, just to clarify, I did not mean that my picture (which was not even an actual photograph) proved anything. My statement was that it illustrated what was common knowledge.

All of your pictures skirted and spun the issue. That ofcoures is not at all suprising, as its just what most people do when you don't like the facts. They try to bring up facts that they do like.
Perhaps if you could show us a picture of Israeli soldiers hiding behind Israeli women and/or children or loading a synogague with weapons. Then you could tell us that indeed both groups were acting the same way. But as we know you can't provide such a picture or even and article suggesting this for a very good reason, we all know it doesn't happen.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

>Perhaps if you could show us a picture of Israeli soldiers hiding
> behind Israeli women and/or children or loading a synogague with
> weapons. Then you could tell us that indeed both groups were acting
> the same way.

Both groups are acting the same way.

>we all know it doesn't happen.

Sorry, it does:

-------------------------------------------------
Israelis accused of 'human shields' tactic
BBC News, Gaza

The Israeli army has been accused of using Palestinian civilians as human shields in an operation in northern Gaza.

According to the Israeli human rights group, B'tselem, six civilians including two minors were subjected to the illegal tactic during an incursion into the town of Beit Hanoun last week. . . .

It was his mother who met them in the hallway, Israeli soldiers in a Palestinian home. Behind her, Hazem and his two brothers emerged, one by one.

The three brothers were blindfolded, says Hazem, and their hands tied behind their backs. He shows me the wounds on his wrists from the plastic handcuffs - still sore and infected, but beginning to heal over.

He shows me where the soldiers positioned them: outside the entrance to his flat on the third floor, in the stairwell, facing down the steps.

"I think they put us here because they were expecting suiciders to come into the flat because none of the soldiers were on the stairs - they were all inside the flat. They put us here so we'll be shot first."

Inside the flat, the soldiers punched holes in the walls of his living room, and bedroom. Through them, snipers exchanged fire with Palestinian militants. Hazem and his brothers heard it all, but could see nothing.
----------------------------

I notice that you totaly ignore the issue of terror tactics used by Israeli. Where are you photos of Hamaz and Hizbollah fighters hiding behind their woman?
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

To be completely honest right now, my mind is elsewhere. However, just to clarify, I did not mean that my picture (which was not even an actual photograph) proved anything. My statement was that it illustrated what was common knowledge.

All of your pictures skirted and spun the issue. That ofcoures is not at all suprising, as its just what most people do when you don't like the facts. They try to bring up facts that they do like.
Perhaps if you could show us a picture of Israeli soldiers hiding behind Israeli women and/or children or loading a synogague with weapons. Then you could tell us that indeed both groups were acting the same way. But as we know you can't provide such a picture or even and article suggesting this for a very good reason, we all know it doesn't happen.

Maybe you want to re think what you think you know.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4314898.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,867343,00.html

http://jerusalem.indymedia.org/news/2002/04/8256.php

And still they continue...

and hide behind CHILDREN as well...

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2003/05/68447.html

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/publish/article_14162.shtml

http://www.btselem.org/english/Human_Shields/20060720_Human_Shields_in_Beit_Hanun.asp
Note this url is from an ISRAELI site, NOT a Arab/Pro Arab site.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I notice that you totaly ignore the issue of terror tactics used by Israeli. Where are you photos of Hamaz and Hizbollah fighters hiding behind their woman?

Oh just give him a sec. He is drawing them up right now

Bro. I hate to tell you this but supporting Israeli is just insane.

Supporting EITHER side in this conflict is just insane.

That's why I've confined myself to criticising BOTH sides.

I do rather wish the US would cease it's habitual veto of any Security Council Resolution condemning Israel and "delay" their arms shipments.

The original motivation for the kidnapping of Israeli Soldiers was supposedly to "test" the new Israeli PM.

Fine... He's been tested... And found to be a psychopath!

Hamas as a government has been found to be incompetent.

Next step, since NEITHER side has a competent responsible government has to be third party rule under mandate. Both Israel & Palestine are crying out for "Regime-Change", while Lebanon (who in fairness have been effectively under Syrian rule until recently) need aid while they build up their own security organisations.

Mike.

Maybe you want to re think what you think you know.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4314898.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,867343,00.html

Again you and Bill can spin this all you want but it still not the same thing. And I find it hard to believe that either one of you don't see the difference between using enemy civilians and using your own women and children lives as a negociating tool. However, I do understand that its simply not possible for Israelis to hide behind their women, children and Mosques. The Islamic facist would give a care in the world about public opinion.

Imagine this hypothetical situation and tell me you wouldn't know what would happen.
An Israeli fleet forces Israeli women and children to march in front of them to avoid Hezbollah or Hamas from attacking them.
What do you think the terrorists would do? Do you think that they would think about world opinion or that they would gun them all down without thinking twice about it? Tell me how is it that the 2,000+ Katusha are all fired with best effort to kill anybody they can on the other side of the border? On the other hand do you not think the Israelis have the military capability to carpet bomb that entire area and insure that the Katusha rockets stop coming? News flash they could and the only reason they don't is because unlike Hamas and Hezbollah they do have morals.
Personally I think they should. I am sure that if we had terrorists firing rockets at us from Mexico, we would. And we wouldn't care if they were approved by the Mexican governement or if they were even Mexican. Want proof look at what we did to Afganistan after the world trade center.

I agree that both sides need to be disarmed and a 3rd party needs to take over security for both sides. Someone mentioned the Swiss guards, or any other unbiased group would be great.

The only way to stop hate is by Justice IMOP.

I wonder if Israel would ever allow UN peacekeepers or a 3rd party to watch over the borders and handle disturbances? So far they have not.

Oh right. So when the Palestinian terrorists use innocent Palestinian civilians to hide behind it is evil, because Hamas and Hezbollah say they are on their side. But when the Israeli's hide behind innocent Palestinian civilians it's fine because they are the enemy! Even though they are not terrorists and therefore not the enemy, but they are 'cos they look like them and stuff and...... My brain hurts:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Oh so cowardly shit like this (See picture) is aceptable. I ask again where are your pictures of Hamaz and Hizbollah hiding behind human shields?
Face it your views are based on uninformed racism against Arabs and Muslims who you simply view as sub human.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Oh right. So when the Palestinian terrorists use innocent Palestinian civilians to hide behind it is evil, because Hamas and Hezbollah say they are on their side. But when the Israeli's hide behind innocent Palestinian civilians it's fine because they are the enemy! Even though they are not terrorists and therefore not the enemy, but they are 'cos they look like them and stuff and...... My brain hurts:S

I didn't say it was ok. As a matter of fact Israel did not say it was ok. Did you not read the article. What I said was its not the same thing and its not.

To go a bit further I do think its not as bad.