CanuckInUSA

Which religious text is the truth?

With so many religious people in the world willing to kill the other guy because of their religious beliefs (based on the texts written many many many moons ago by their respective ancestors), which one do you believe is the truth? :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

At my age, it's not the testicles... it's the prostate!

I'm probably not that far behind you. ;)

I really don't mind the age thing. I feel pretty fortunate... I've made it through the 60's, 70's etc. It's just all the stuff you have to check... cholesterol, weight... and those doctors with big knuckles! Sheesh...

Chuck

With so many religious people in the world willing to kill the other guy because of their religious beliefs (based on the texts written many many many moons ago by their respective ancestors), which one do you believe is the truth? :ph34r:

I'm partial to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I think the poll choices are funny - None of the Above is popular - even though "Other" is an option above it...

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I've made it through the 60's, 70's etc

Oh well I guess I still have a long way to go as I'm only a few moons into my 40s. :)

Just into your 40's? I haven't seen 40 in... Well, you've got your whole life ahead of you!B|[:/]

Chuck

Don't you know CHRISTIANITY...It's written in the book god damn it. They even wrote a part II of the bible to clear up any mishaps in the first....
And if you don't believe it your going to HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Even though they say GOD is all loving yet he will subject people to something like HELL.
As a side note.. Next time you answer the door to jehovahs, morons, christians whatever. Answer the door naked and ask them to come in..It's quite amusing. I have a camera at home so next time i do it i will be rolling the camera believe me
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

None of the above. The One True Book is "The C Programming Language", by Kernighan and Ritchie. The only thing open to debate is whether to follow the original edition, (the old testament), or the second edition, (the new testament aka "ANSI").
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Frysbetarianism.

It's when your soul gets stunk on the garage roof.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

None of the above. The One True Book is "The C Programming Language", by Kernighan and Ritchie. The only thing open to debate is whether to follow the original edition, (the old testament), or the second edition, (the new testament aka "ANSI").

Perhaps... but do you obey the 1TBS?

Next time a moron, jehovah or other evangelizing christian knocks on your door, greet him/her with an overly-enthusiastic husky dog.

When I was about 15 I was home alone one day taking a bath when someone knocked on the door. Very annoyed, I threw a towel around my waist and answered the door dripping wet. A very embarrased little girl about my age shoved a copy of "The Watchtower" in my hand and went rushing back the the car containing an adult couple waiting at the street.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.