Hazarrd

9/11 Conspiracy Video

of course there's that little nagging problem of the relatives of the passengers killed when the planes crashed. and the black box recording of the flight attendant saying the pilots had been stabbed etc etc.

but I'm sure another conspiracy theory could take care of explaining all that.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

How is explosives tactically placed going to make the wtc fall any faster than a natural core collapse?

If the Gov't uses explosives to bring down a huge building like that, I would also think that we would use some sort of det cord type of cutters instead of some obvious huge sticks of dynamite demo crews use that cannot be hidden without some heavy revitalization in key areas. It would draw too much attention. Cutters don't produce that much blast but the heat can cut through very thick steel. It definitely wouldn't produce huge clouds of debris exiting windows.

But all in all, the biggest debunking comes from the huge amount of work and personnel required to to do such a task. You cannot cover up anything that big. It's against human nature. It is impossible to find that many people willing to possibly kill 50,000 people. When it comes to doing classified operations procedures or instructions, Accidental dissimination of classified information is always weighed. also, Something like this probably would require a Top-Secret clearance. this would require a Huge need to know through out various talents and agencies. Not many people have this clearance. And this clearance is not a guarantee that people won't talk.

Where are the whistle blowers? Only people yawling are the conspiracy theorists. Why are conspiracy theorist finding the "Truth" not disappearing; or not afraid to expose the truth?

Also, this happened before the huge restructuring of the Homeland Security thingie. Various Gov't organizations working together in this magnitude. . .Well its the Gov't. That's a hell of a lot of faith in as system for the average conspiracy theorist.:D:D

I heard that Bush #1 knew that his son was going to be president so, at the beginning of his term he hired one demo expert to start planting the explosives necessary. It took that person 15 years, ah, 9 years to plant and wire all the explosives then the bastard Bush #1 had him killed!!!

That is how it was kept hush hush..

Now if you excuse me, I have to return to the mother ship:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

i could have sworn we were discussing 911..... katrina who?

they're all connected!! Can't you see that??:o clicky
in both cases you have the government blowing shit up to further its evil designs. obviously it's all part of the same plot. don't be such a sheeple.

:S;)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

new orleans was a city built 6 ft below sae level, and a monstrous hurricane drowned it....

wtc were buildings built to withstand bombings,hurricanes and airplane impacts..... a fire that burned for one hour collapsed both buildings, straight down, into a pile of shit that was immediatly scrapped and sent overseas, 900 million in gold dissapeared, and the owner colleted 2billion in insurance money.

some things make sense, some things are total fucking bullshit....

its up to you to come to your own conclusions...

The average conspiracy theorist has a TREMENDOUS amount of faith in the powers of government/corporations. The mentality is that there are vast, diabolical organizations that have everything under precise control.

Yes, all the politicians are complete idiots. BUT, simultaneously they have everything under precise control.

It's rather amazing what one or two motivated admins can do for someone in power.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I just had time to watch it all the way through.

What it reminded me of was the pain, horror and loss that we all suffered on 9/11. And reminded me again that evil is real.

The film, like others of it's ilk, left me sick at heart that some people would believe that this propaganda is real, and design something which deliberately panders to the fears that are inherent in some people, the paranoid part that shrieks with terror when something of this magnitude occurs. "It can't be real," because if it's real, then we have been victimized in a horrible and unexpected way. "It couldn't have happened that way" because to believe it happened that way is to understand that the holes in our security as a nation are huge, nearly unfillable, and absolutely frightening to contemplate. "It was an inside job" because outsiders couldn't have penetrated our borders to such a degree as to use our own commercial airlines on us as weapons. And so on.

And if one watches the film carefully enough, one sees it's internal, inherent contradictions, deliberate fallacies, and the misrepresentation of that it portrays as "facts" - in whole or in part - that to an unsuspecting viewer would indicate something other than what really happened has been "uncovered."

Do I believe that there are cover-ups and conspiracies? Certainly. Do I believe this is one of those events? Not in the least.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~