vertigofreefly

What i realy hate!

i wonder if your carte blanche access has a guest pass attached for one bald micro-sinking friend?

Sorry, no, I'm a one-at-a-time gal. No guests invited.

Oh well... as long as there are pictures. :P
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

AMERICANS, Germans, Fat Chicks, The French, Sky gods who ignore you, Skydivers who ignore you, WALES, WHALES, Atmosphere "dolphins", Working for a living, Dropzone owners who charge to much to jump, AMERICANS, Alah, Jesus, Jerry Springer, Buda, The Bible, Chicks who hang around skygods to get "free" coaching, The Weather, Fat AMERICAN Chicks, Dubya, Blair, The System, Lottery Winners, People who get free jumps, Anyone who has less than 2000 jumps GO AWAY, Women drivers, Fat women drivers, Terrorists, Bob Lazar, Rich people, Poor people, The "Neady", Hearing about womens problems on the radio, The colour brown, Johnny Cash not being alive and pretentious arseholes who write on forums.
NO ONE CARES!

Amen on Johny Cash. Gotta be the dead musician I most wish I would have seen perform.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

ooo, and I also hate misspellings in the subject line. Within the text can be okay, but there is just no excuse for messing up the line that everyone is going to see right away.

Well, I guess it is more a pet peeve than a hate. Hate would probably be a strong word there. I mean, do I REALLY hate it? I guess not. So yeah, let's go with pet peeve instead.

Ignore me doing this.

Ever try the pickled ones. They're awesome.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

You are not going to change my ways. Shame on you for thinking you can shame me into eating them.

How about if they're deep-fried and spread with raspberry jam and powdered sugar? :)

Wendy W.

Wanna get really grossed out?

My daughters eat them right out of the garden. Gets rid of that complaint about being mushy.

i wonder if your carte blanche access has a guest pass attached for one bald micro-sinking friend?

Sorry, no, I'm a one-at-a-time gal. No guests invited.

Not for participating, for flying video, you silly girl! Don't get all modest on me now!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I am afraid I can only give you a cyber hug.

I'll take the thought for the deed. Thanks.

rl

HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just exceded my exclamation quota for the day. And all for you. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Don't get all modest on me now!

I like to keep my sex life private, thanks.

I'm more of an exhibitionist.

Pictures are fine, but the photographer must also be the participant. And he can't, under any circumstances, be micro. :| :D

But for past experiences, talking about it is fair game as long as I change the names to protect the guilty. (Although they know who they are.)

This week, though, if the man of my dreams came along, I'd probably roll over and go back to sleep. :|

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Pictures are fine, but the photographer must also be the participant. And he can't, under any circumstances, be micro. :| :D

But for past experiences, talking about it is fair game as long as I change the names to protect the guilty. (Although they know who they are.)

This week, though, if the man of my dreams came along, I'd probably roll over and go back to sleep. :|

rl

ah poop. being married takes all the fun out of life. :(

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

rl

Sleeping is good. I like sleep. Next time you post, bring sleep.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

An, Johnny Cash not being alive

I never could see (hear?) the allure of Johnny Cash... He always struck me as a dude who should not have been singing. He really did not have a voice I thought was good for singing.

Someone please explain why he was supposedly good, okay? I'll read it. May not agree with it, but I'll read it.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I never could see (hear?) the allure of Johnny Cash... He always struck me as a dude who should not have been singing. He really did not have a voice I thought was good for singing.

Someone please explain why he was supposedly good, okay? I'll read it. May not agree with it, but I'll read it.

-

I happen to agree w/ you... maybe it was the timber of his voice. I dunno. Maybe his mystique, his persona. Dunno.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

-

I happen to agree w/ you... maybe it was the timber of his voice. I dunno. Maybe his mystique, his persona. Dunno.

I always thought the timbre of his voice was that of a funeral director, or the guy who says, "Now, please stand for out National Anthem...":D

I remember he did a song on a U2 album (Zooropa). I thought it was ABSURD -- not only the way he sung, but also the idea of putting some other dude onto a different band's album!

It would be like having Olivia Newton-John sing a track on a Madonna album or something. :S

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

He seems to have covered everything, with special emphasis on Americans and women.

I wonder what that means? :|

rl

Probaly means he should hate The Guess Who for writing "American woman, keep away from me" long before he was even born. Also Lenny Kravits, for recycling the tune before he could get to it. Bummer...

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Oooooooh! A place to vent.

I would like to add toilet seat up/down issue, toilet paper the wrong way on the roll, THE COLOR PINK, people with foot odor, people who lean on random cars when they are talking to you in a parking lot, people who drive in the left lane, the movie War Of The Worlds....

Whew. I feel better.:)Thanks for being there...
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken