vertigofreefly

What i realy hate!

He seems to have covered everything, with special emphasis on Americans and women.

I wonder what that means? :|

rl

Oh, and fat people too, apparently. Oh, sorry, no, fat women.

I'm guessing he got turned down by a fat American chick last night.

He seems to have covered everything, with special emphasis on Americans and women.

I wonder what that means? :|

rl

Oh, and fat people too, apparently. Oh, sorry, no, fat women.

I'm guessing he got turned down by a fat American chick last night.

Stupid fat american chicks thinking they are better than him!

Bitches.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

This makes my heart hurt.

I'm sorry. :(

Its okay, at least I don't have a soul to crush anymore. :D

Did you sell it or did it just erode...[edited to add: because you don't eat brussel sprouts :|]?
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

This makes my heart hurt.

I'm sorry. :(

Its okay, at least I don't have a soul to crush anymore. :D

Did you sell it or did it just erode?

Aren't you the bride of satan responsible for it's demise?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I dunno. I'm not in very good form today, Michael. I guess you could be right. I'm pretty sure I co-opted him for the cabana.

I went home last night to the following announcement: "I tried to kill myself, but it didn't work." :S I said, "Well, that's good," and kept walking.

This morning, the cat climbed on my shoulder, started to knead, and stuck me with a claw. When I pushed her off, she lost her balance and sent the coffee cup flying. Did I mention? It was full. Did I mention? My cell phone was in the path of flying coffee. :S

I forgot that I'm cranky and bitchy because I'm at a low hormonal level right now. I also forgot a tampon. :S

I'm wearing brown slacks (just for you, gtavercetti) today, and right before I went out the door, I put on black pumps. I was halfway here before I realized it, so instead of being 30 minutes late, I was later. :S

I wouldn't have posted any of this, because it's just stupid, but it's a thread in need of hijacking and off-topic posting.

:|:|:|

I'll probably have to do a windcatcher emulation and delete this post in an hour or so. It has no redeeming virtue at all.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

omg, will you get mad if I tell you that I got a nice big laugh at that post? not at your bad day, but well, yeah, at your bad day. sorry it's been shitty for you. i esp. spit the mac and cheese at the windcatcher reference. too funny.

this will brighten your day...

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0999/cotton.html

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I dunno. I'm not in very good form today, Michael. I guess you could be right. I'm pretty sure I co-opted him for the cabana.

I went home last night to the following announcement: "I tried to kill myself, but it didn't work." :S I said, "Well, that's good," and kept walking.

This morning, the cat climbed on my shoulder, started to knead, and stuck me with a claw. When I pushed her off, she lost her balance and sent the coffee cup flying. Did I mention? It was full. Did I mention? My cell phone was in the path of flying coffee. :S

I forgot that I'm cranky and bitchy because I'm at a low hormonal level right now. I also forgot a tampon. :S

I'm wearing brown slacks (just for you, gtavercetti) today, and right before I went out the door, I put on black pumps. I was halfway here before I realized it, so instead of being 30 minutes late, I was later. :S

I wouldn't have posted any of this, because it's just stupid, but it's a thread in need of hijacking and off-topic posting.

:|:|:|

I'll probably have to do a windcatcher emulation and delete this post in an hour or so. It has no redeeming virtue at all.

rl

in my last post I just replied, I didn't "quote"... now, there's no point in you deleting it. >:(

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

crack candy i believe.

All candy is crack. I want to know if he at least got the good stuff.

I got me some Lick-m-ade Fun-Dip, some pixie sticks, an assortment of sour patch kids, butterfingers, m&m's, some candy bracelets, gum cigarettes, and some other stuff I cannot recall.

oh yeah, and a candy whore.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

in my last post I just replied, I didn't "quote"... now, there's no point in you deleting it. >:(

"Post deleted by RhondaLea" :|

:D

you suck. and puke. but you don't gag.

You weren't supposed to delete yours, you !

:S

"Post deleted by RhondaLea" :|

:D

you suck. and puke. but you don't gag.

You weren't supposed to delete yours, you !

:S

i was feeling icky about something that was in there, about a third party.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...