quade

You have to have a license for a dog, why not for being a parent?

Some parents need to have their children taken away.

I am not offended by these children or their parents. I am more offended by the liberal media outlet that chooses to spin a story into a total exaggeration to sell newspapers.

The swastika logo does not bother me either because it is a symbol of our white history. It is important to know who our previous enemies have been in the past and why we decided to fight against them.

There is a fine line between tolerating a race and being naïve about a race.

Now the real question, would you let your daughter date a black?

Just downloaded the music video in question. Clicky: http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=5312

Trust me when I say, it won’t get much airplay. I certainly doubt MTV will pick it up.
1) The song is terrible
2) The girls can’t sing on key
3) The video editing is weak and amateurish like a home movie
4) One girl is playing a damn electric guitar when the song is acoustic!

I just don’t think this video is going to change the world. All you bleeding heart liberals can now stop worrying. These girls will not be the next Olsen twins.

It seems like this story has become national news, at least they have a good publicist.:D

its very sad.... I have a staffordshire terrier, he wieghs 105 pounds, most everyone who meets him is afraid of him...(( pitbull )) unfortunatly these kids will spread hate an fear far beyond what he could ever do..... why dont we have restrictions on who can breed.....

wish we did.....

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

The swastika logo does not bother me either because it is a symbol of our white history...

He he... That's funny. The swastika has been used by just about any culture through history. You might as well have said it reminded you of your Buddhist or Hopi heritage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
http://www.locksley.com/6696/swastick.htm
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white

not the sharpest tools in the box are they ;) i don't think there is much chance of them not being white anytime soon

Unless they go to Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon, i guess he could turn them black :S

While I agree with your contempt, this is part of what we, as a nation, must put up with as a part of freedom of speech, political affiliation, etc.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

While I agree with your contempt, this is part of what we, as a nation, must put up with as a part of freedom of speech, political affiliation, etc.

No don't you know freedom of speech only applies to non-whites and non-christians.

If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

It's a shame the kids are being raised with that kind of hate in their hearts. I grew up in the South in the 60's, and have seen that change for the much better. Best to not bottle it up but shine the bright spotlight on racism. Tends to clear it up sooner. The Klan still marches sometimes, but now they just get laughed at. Maybe we should just laugh at these girls, and use them as bad examples. That's how we've taught our children.

By the way, you don't have to have a license to own a dog, the dog has to have a license to stay out of the pound. Should my kids wear a dog tag around their neck? Would that make people raise them better? It's not for public safety or to insure proper care, it's a revenue source, 'kay?

I agree with you. I would, as ironic as this may sound, defend their right to write, speak and questionably sing what they want to.

This is why I didn't really comment too much about the message they're selling, but rather the notion that the PARENTS are pretty f'ed up for using their children in this way.

There is no way in hell the kids at age nine, according to the story, could have any real idea what they were doing and what path their parents were leading them down or how ultimately it's going to affect their entire lives.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

By the way, you don't have to have a license to own a dog, the dog has to have a license to stay out of the pound. Should my kids wear a dog tag around their neck? Would that make people raise them better? It's not for public safety or to insure proper care, it's a revenue source, 'kay?

Call it poetic license. ;)

(Didja really think I was that dumb?)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Along with free speech comes the right to raise your children with your beliefs. As despicable as they may be, they shouldn't have their kids taken away.

This is another good example, though, when people try to argue that racial discrimination doesn't exist anymore. Of course it does. It's been only two generations since the civil rights movement. Just because someone isn't a racist and doesn't know any racists, doesn't mean there aren't still a whole lot of them around.

I thought I recognised those two. Louis Theroux made a documentary about them for UK tv called Louis and the Nazis (review).

He talked a lot with the girls and privately with their parents as well as filming their homelife, including them playing a video game called 'ethnic cleansing':S.

The sad thing was that at the time they didn't seem to hate other races, or be able to say why they should, but as far as they were concerned black people were simply totally inferior. To them that was just the way the world works.

Completely fucked up>:(
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Maybe I missed school on the day they demonstrated the direct correlation between skin color and integrity.

Why should anyone care if their offspring dates or marries outside their own race?

To answer your question, it wouldn't bother me in the least, if I had a daughter. Nor am I concerned about the skin color of women I date. Why should the color of someone's skin even be taken into consideration?

Along with free speech comes the right to raise your children with your beliefs. As despicable as they may be, they shouldn't have their kids taken away.

This is another good example, though, when people try to argue that racial discrimination doesn't exist anymore. Of course it does. It's been only two generations since the civil rights movement. Just because someone isn't a racist and doesn't know any racists, doesn't mean there aren't still a whole lot of them around.

Some of us are old enough to remember George Wallace standing on the steps at U of Alabama, declaring "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever." That attitude does NOT go away in a generation.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>Why should anyone care if their offspring dates or marries outside
>their own race?

From Chief Justice Warren in the Loving vs State of Virginia case:

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

So God apparently cares. Or did care.

>Why should the color of someone's skin even be taken into consideration?

Same reason someone's sexual orientation is taken into consideration now. Because, to some people, allowing blacks (or gays) to marry will 'destroy the institution of marriage.'

My father in ancient times surely would have said NO!
Today, as I am old enough I just say YES, please: Within a heartbeat, I would date Seal!

:PB|B|

Seals are the second most intelligent species on the planet, second to the mice ofcourse. So long and thanks for all the fish.

If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Seals are the second most intelligent species on the planet, second to the mice ofcourse. So long and thanks for all the fish.

:P
What do I smell? Jealousy?
It could happen, that a (S)seal is catching one of the most beautiful women in the world called Heidi B|B|
She knows why, he knows why, I guess :)
:P:P:P:P:P

dudeist skydiver # 3105