eaglenrider

Great Job Bushie !!

Considering the price of diesel fuel, is this so bright?

FEMA Sends Trucks Full Of Ice For Katrina Victims To Maine
created: 9/19/2005 8:31:47 PM
updated: 9/20/2005 10:46:21 AM

The trucks started arriving this weekend, and they're expected to keep coming through Sunday.

City officials say they have no idea why the trucks are here, only that the city has been asked to help out with traffic problems. But the truck drivers NEWSCENTER spoke to said they went all the way down to the gulf coast with the ice -- stayed for a few days -- and then were told by FEMA they needed to drive to Maine to store it.

The truck drivers, who are from all over the country, tell us they were subcontracted by FEMA.
They started arriving over the weekend, and city spokesperson Peter Dewitt says as many as 200 trucks could come to the city by the end of the week.

The trucks are storing the ice at Americold, a company with a warehouse on Read Street in Portland. People who live nearby say all the traffic has been baffling them for days.

The trucks can only unload 4 at a time -- so the city is allowing some of them to sit at the International Marine Terminal and at the Jetport's satellite parking lot.

No one NEWSCENTER talked to has any idea when, or even if the ice will go back to the gulf coast.

WCSH/WLBZ

How about a link to the "story". :ph34r:

C'mon .., I gave you a copy of the whole story .Why do ya' wanna link?
You think I'm makin' this stuff up?

You do ,don't cha??? Know one trusts the black man!!!

LOL! OK .., here is your link
http://ksdk.com/news/us_world_article.aspx?storyid=85020

Blues,
Cliff

C'mon .., I gave you a copy of the whole story .Why do ya' wanna link? You think I'm makin' this stuff up? You do ,don't cha??? Know one trusts the black man!!!

A link is nice so that we can confirm for ourselves that nothing was altered or omitted from the pasted story.

As for making stuff up, we have to be careful when dealing with your posts, because you have quite a record here of posting some bizarre stuff.

And none of the above has anything to do with your skin color. I didn't even know you were black. Nor do I care. It's about the tenor of your messages, not your race.

It would serve you well not to presume that everytime someone disagrees with you, that it must be racism. Leave that shit for Jesse, Al and Louis.

Anyone catch Bushie's news conference earlier today? He was obsessed with talking about the war on terror. When asked about Rita and Katrina, he kept changing the subject to get back to talking about his war. I guess domestic issues aren't as important as trying to go down in the history books as a war president. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

So that article mentions Bush....where?

You may not realize this but my sources tell me tha Bush is the President of the United States of America.(I can provide a link on request)
In that capacity he is the head of the executive branch which includes FEMA.

Perhaps they didn't mention that in the article.
Sometimes you have to read in between the lines.

Blues,
Cliff

A link is nice so that we can confirm for ourselves that nothing was altered or omitted from the pasted story.

As for making stuff up, we have to be careful when dealing with your posts,

John, please do be careful!!!
This stuff is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And none of the above has anything to do with your skin color. I didn't even know you were black.

What's that supposed to mean?
You tryin' to say I type like a white man? Is that supposed to be some kinda compliment or sumpin'?

Now for sure I ain't one of those dark skinned black*porch-monkeys* but rather a "high yella".
I've posted my geaneology here in the past. Here is a refresher,
My great,great grandmother,the cousin of Melenick II , King of Sheba(Ethiopia to you),was sent to London and then Germany to be educated around 1893.
At about the time her studies were concluding ,political upheaval was taking place in her homeland and she opted to remain in Europe where she eventually married the brother of the archduke Ferdinand. Following the assasination the family was wisked to one of the more *posh* areas of Virginia where they were able to live in virtual anonymity ,total security, and in the splendor one would expect considering the combined fortunes of a *ruling elite * marriage. I also trace my bloodlines to Dolly Madison, George H. Bush, Marx(you bet your life a Jew in the family tree), Geronimoe,Curly and Larry.
So now you know.

Please don't insult me any further !

I'm hoping,for your sake,John, the moderators don't catch wind of your personal attacks.

Blues,
Cliff

You tryin' to say I type like a white man? Is that supposed to be some kinda compliment or sumpin'?

boy......this Eagle guy sure reminds me of someone,
but I just cant seem to place him. :o)

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

As for making stuff up, we have to be careful when dealing with your posts,

John, please do be careful!!!
This stuff is serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And none of the above has anything to do with your skin color. I didn't even know you were black.

Now for sure I ain't one of those dark skinned black*porch-monkeys* but rather a "high yella".
I've posted my geaneology here in the past. Here is a refresher,
My great,great grandmother,the cousin of Melenick II , King of Sheba(Ethiopia to you),was sent to London and then Germany to be educated around 1893.
At about the time her studies were concluding ,political upheaval was taking place in her homeland and she opted to remain in Europe where she eventually married the brother of the archduke Ferdinand. Following the assasination the family was wisked to one of the more *posh* areas of Virginia where they were able to live in virtual anonymity ,total security, and in the splendor one would expect considering the combined fortunes of a *ruling elite * marriage. I also trace my bloodlines to Dolly Madison, George H. Bush, Marx(you bet your life a Jew in the family tree), Geronimoe,Curly and Larry.
So now you know.

Please don't insult me any further !

I'm hoping,for your sake,John, the moderators don't catch wind of your personal attacks.

Blues,
Cliff

so what you're sayin' is...you're absolutely off your rocker. that is, crazy as a black man in a swimming contest, crazy as a jew in a suicide bomber mission, crazy as you period. man, i thought gallegher was entertaining but you are the epitome of laughs!!! :D ask hbo if they'll give you some time 'cause you are worth it...:D
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

I also trace my bloodlines to Dolly Madison, George H. Bush, Marx(you bet your life a Jew in the family tree), Geronimoe,Curly and Larry.

But not Moe, never Moe.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Considering the price of diesel fuel, is this so bright?

FEMA Sends Trucks Full Of Ice For Katrina Victims To Maine
created: 9/19/2005 8:31:47 PM
updated: 9/20/2005 10:46:21 AM

The trucks started arriving this weekend, and they're expected to keep coming through Sunday.

It should be obvious that the trucks weren't hauling ice from NO to Maine ,but rather corpses.

At $65 per ton it wouldn't make sense to haul ice that far, especially considering Americolds' numerous storage facilities which are much closer.
It does make sense if you wish to dispose of about 9,317 bodies though.

Betsy