funks

The "Good things Bush has done" thread

Concealed carry for law abiding US citizens to protect themselves with lethal force.

Very few democracies around the world have this ability. Most others don't allow such to protect life and limb but sometimes will allow it if you have to protect large sums of money.:S

Count your blessings..... all ten+1 of them.

Here are a few good things that Bush has done -

Did a good job initially on the Afghanistan war

Signed a diesel emissions bill into law that we sorely needed

Backed off on his stand on "personal retirement accounts or nothing" on social security

Has come very close to admitting he made mistakes in the past (a good thing)

Pledged to send money to Africa to help AIDS victims, and has made good on part of that

Also don't forget that he has kept his dick in his pants...or if he hasn't he has managed to keep it quiet...:D

I dont live in U.S.A. but I can tell you that the image Bush has here is not a very good clean one. We , at least the big majority of the people I deal with every day , dont think that he has done good things at all. And I have a question... Is he going to fight terrorism and unfair governments the same way all along the world? Because ,first there are lots of countries in this world that live under dictators that are even worse than Sadam, but they dont have oil I m afraid , is that a problem? IM SURE IT IS.
Dont take this personally , Ive lived in the U.S. and I think that it is a great country, but that president you have, I wouldnt want to be in you shoes...
Lucy in the Sky
http:\\www.skydivelillo.com

Hey, your right about this little unknown fact... in fact Bush has made about 10-20 secret trips to Afghanistan to insure he is not left out of this deal. I understand from several intercepts this deal will pocket him somewhere in the mid 7 figures which he intends to not report to the IRS.

Currently Bush is still keeping all this very much hush, hush. It would be wise for both of us, if we care about our very lives not to discuss this further.

keep the cloak and dagger stuff coming guys!! :D

i just made a batch of popcorn because i love popcorn when getting entertained this much! :D

did you hear that!? gwb must have put a bomb in my house!!! oh wait, that's the microwave. whew! close one.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329