eaglenrider

About that corpse on the tube

Well now I'm hearing that the Brazilian wasn't ,after all, wearing a "thick padded coat", but rather he was sportin' a light weight "blue jean jacket".
I'm also hearing that he didn't actually "vault the turnstile" ,but rather that he used his trans-card to go through the turnstile.

Has anyone else come across this information?

I've also heard reports which indicate this "Brazilian" had information which might implicate the Israelis and MI5 in the 7/7 bombings.

Has anyone heard similar accounts?

Blues,
Cliff

I've also heard reports which indicate this "Brazilian" had information which might implicate the Israelis and MI5 in the 7/7 bombings.

You were doing so well up until this part.

then you shot any plausibility out the window.

At first I heard it was definately "military type explosives" , but then I heard it was explosives of the "home- made varaiety".
Does anyone have a similar memory?

Blues,
Cliff

When one sends a child to the corner for being naughty, the child normally gets told to sit there and think about what he did wrong and to contemplate the consequences of his actions. This helps to teach the child about 'cause and effect', about responsibility, about accountability, and it helps the child grow up and mature.

That's the theory anyway.

When one sends a child to the corner for being naughty, the child normally gets told to sit there and think about what he did wrong and to contemplate the consequences of his actions. This helps to teach the child about 'cause and effect', about responsibility, about accountability, and it helps the child grow up and mature.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Brilliant. And very funny.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Do you have any thing of relevance to add to the thread ,Errol?

Hmm, Errol.., Is that a Jewish name?
Are you Jewish Errol?

Blues,
Cliff

Are you Jewish Errol?

And that has anything to do with all this how? LOLing!!!

Fuckin' A it does!

Israeli Security To Protect London's Underground

9-21-4

An Israeli security firm has been chosen to provide security for London's Underground train network.

Verint Systems, a subsidiary of Israel's Comverse Technology announced that Metronet Rail has selected Verint's networked video solution to enhance security of the London Underground, according to an Israel21c report.

After extensive testing of Verint's networked video system, including pilot installation on selected rail lines, Metronet Rail selected it to be installed on the entire Underground. The system will enable security personnel to monitor passenger platforms and certain remote portions of the track.

Verint president and CEO Dan Bodner told Israel21c: "We have significant experience working with transportation authorities and are committed to delivering innovative networked video security solutions for the transportation industry."

Thing is , Michelle, We haven't seen any video from 7/7 , have we?
Yup! Just like 9-11 the Jewish thing is one part of the 7/7 puzzle.

Blues,
Cliff

Ciels-
Michele

Are you Jewish Errol?

And that has anything to do with all this how? LOLing!!!

They may be dot-heads but at least they aren't so fuckin' sneaky!

Blues,
Cliff

Well now I'm hearing that the Brazilian wasn't ,after all, wearing a "thick padded coat", but rather he was sportin' a light weight "blue jean jacket".
I'm also hearing that he didn't actually "vault the turnstile" ,but rather that he used his trans-card to go through the turnstile.

Blues,
Cliff

no, only you and your anti Israeli anti semitic conspiracy theory support group has been granted special access to this information. Care to scan some and share, or perhaps point out where you have seen it?

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Yep, waiting for a link to substantiate your accusations. Anything?

Kinda helps take you seriously. And help is needed.

Why be afraid to add your name to your profile? Please have the courage to be responsible for your posts. Afraid of something?

Carpe Diem

Blues,
Cliff

I've missed your posts--where have you been?

As a general comment that applies to many of your posts, instead of "I've heard...", could you please include links to sources on the 'net? I have indeed heard some of the things you have put in your posts while watching TV, but you should be able to easy find sources out there in cyberspace to cite.

Thanks.

Walt

Verint Systems, a subsidiary of Israel's Comverse Technology

I've worked for Comverse for 4 years, so i guess i'm responsible for these attacks. and by your logic, you reading and replying to my posts make you "an acquaintance" of mine, meaning you are an immediate suspect.

PS
Comverse's main business is mobile services and most likely your voicemail service is theirs, so be careful with the messaged you leave, someone must be watching...

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

ok here is the straight shi#

he knew where jimmy hoffa ,john kennedy ,elvis and marilon were hideing.he had worked for a famus plastic surgin in reo and knew the whereabouts.

outher that that ..who gives a shi#
59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Of course the eagle rider has 3000 jumps but doesn't want to put down his home DZ or any other identifying info. Right....

he'd better not put down any identifying info!....he KNOWS TOO MUCH!:o
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------