Spizzzarko

MJ Not Guilty!

I'm sitting in my office naked. Office policy kind of frowns on that. How about you?:ph34r::ph34r:

Bwahahaha!! I was totally unprepared for that response!! :D:D:D (And no, not breaking any rules - yet)

Why would the greenies get mad is what I meant!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I'm sitting in my office naked. Office policy kind of frowns on that. How about you?:ph34r::ph34r:

Lets not go there... ;)

No lets not go to his office. i don't need that image in my head:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I alway's tho8ught this type of conversation would be sent to the SC. I don't post in Bonfire or SC as much as I follow swooping forum. Sometimes I see things getting posted that slide through, and sometimes I see things get locked down or moved pretty quickly. You never know. The moderators do a good job though.

Let's flip this around...

Do you think that people sending their children to Neverland for money might be predators? It seems like a distinct possibility to me. People do some pretty bad things when it comes to money, and sometimes they bring their children into it. Not everyone is the moral rightous when it comes to children like you and I are.

Especially after a public accusation in '93, as Tigra mentioned. It painted a big bulls-eye on him. Could be the mom chose a target, not the other way around.

I dunno. I'm not sure of anything, but so many people were out to roast him from the get-go, I just feel like arguing the other side...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Ahh so. Hmmm - I think we've been pretty civil. No name calling or right-vs.-left going on. When that happens, it'll move, but we're being nice and Bonfirey about it so far...

And you post brings me back to my original argument. WE MUST NOT CONDEMN THIS PERSON. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, on all accusations. We were not at the neverland ranch, so we do not personally know what went on there, so we must not make accusations. Wheather he know's he is guilty or not, that is something he has to live with.

Question is.. Would you let MJ give you beer for 15 million dollars. e-mail sent to see if he will sponsor a boogie...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I wouldn't be very happy if people started flinging names around in my thread. I'm going to sign off for now as I have to get dressed and go home. Work time is over. I'll see you guys back here on the same Bat Time and Same Bat Channel (35-45 minutes), to continue to defend my thread.:D

Grant

its current affairs... it may get moved to SC (not that any rules get broken, just that it may end up fitting there better then here), but no hurry, you guys are light hearted enough....:)

There's already a thread in SC, and it's very sarcasticritical.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I understand the thing about jury of your peers, but I remember hearing that 75% of the jurrors have either been to neverland, or been to neverland and met jackson. It was basically his neighbors up there the way the houses are laid out in his area. To me that seems too much of a conflict of interest. That would be like my family up there as jurrors.

I can just see it:

Inmate A:" What are you in for?"

Inmate B:" Murder... What are you in fo?"

Inmate A:"Skipping jury duty..."

Inmate B:" Man You a hard cold motha fucka"

That's totally how I felt [:/]

I swear I heard i guy down in the drunk tank whistling "swing low sweet chariot." :D
And I'm so polite I actually thanked the policeman for holding the door to my cell for me... I was pathetic... :|

And you post brings me back to my original argument. WE MUST NOT CONDEMN THIS PERSON. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, on all accusations. We were not at the neverland ranch, so we do not personally know what went on there, so we must not make accusations. Wheather he know's he is guilty or not, that is something he has to live with.

no that is something his VICTIMS have to deal with
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Correct, IF there were indeed victims.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

So you believe our court system is perfect? Then you must believe that OJ is innocent. Let's suppose MJ was a poor nobody and could only afford a public defender. How do you suppose te decision would have gone then?

And I have one last word for anyone who believes the US justice system is perfect: Rolando Cruz.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No need for correction,

Minus the MISINFORMED CORRECTION

Enlighten me, my dear. I am eager to hear about the factual events you are obviously referring to, that would lead to no other conclusion that there were indeed victims.

If it were a "normal" person , hed be in jail, rotting, being bertha to bubba

no actually they would just send him to Hemet, CA or somewhere in Riverside county just check out megan's law..we have over 183 registared pedifiles in Hemet alone....I really need to win the lotto to get out of here