rhino

Good news! Marine cleared in shooting probe!

I don´t blame them for playing dead. They don´t have much choices, do they?

Yes they did, and they died because of.....

A) They hung with assholes shooting from a mosque
B) They were not smart enough to give up
C) They decided not to be a part of the gov't but to be lawless thugs

You simply ignored the most important reason:

They died because of alien invadors in their own country.
Invadors beeing armed from teeth to tooth. Invadors, which did not even stop entering a mosque with their dirty shoes. Not to talk about killing citizens in their own church.
That's fact.

Facts could be painted as long as you want, the truth behind it still remains the same.

:S

Sorry, no standard U.S. Military bash on this one, Christel.... if they were attacking from the mosque, then it is no longer a place of worship but a place of war...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

[Sorry, no standard U.S. Military bash on this one, Christel.... if they were attacking from the mosque, then it is no longer a place of worship but a place of war...

Ding! Even the Geneva Convention specifies that once an offensive shot eminates from a protected building, it loses protected status. This is also why C-9s did not have any offesive weaps...

[Sorry, no standard U.S. Military bash on this one, Christel.... if they were attacking from the mosque, then it is no longer a place of worship but a place of war...

Ding! Even the Geneva Convention specifies that once an offensive shot eminates from a protected building, it loses protected status. This is also why C-9s did not have any offesive weaps...

Guys, haven't you figured out yet that you can never win this debate? No matter what you say, no matter how many facts you provide, the U.S. will always be in the wrong in the eyes of some.

Sorry, no standard U.S. Military bash on this one, Christel.... if they were attacking from the mosque, then it is no longer a place of worship but a place of war...

I'd just say: They were "defending" from the mosque, right? [:/] Other way round, it's not that easy, w/o invadors and stuff... :S Correct me, if I missed something.

Christel

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I'd just say: They were "defending" from the mosque, right? [:/] Other way round, it's not that easy, w/o invadors and stuff... :S Correct me, if I missed something.

Christel

Wrong. It lost protected status when it was determined to be a weapons storage dump.

Christel

Wrong. It lost protected status when it was determined to be a weapons storage dump.

... says who? Proved who?

:o

dudeist skydiver # 3105