rhino

They shouldn't let this fucker even wear the uniform...

I don't think it's so much a victim complex, but there are a lot of Muslims out there that seem to think that the war in Iraq is a war on Islam.

The guy that I replied to...Is not Muslim. But he has a victim complex.

you'll also notice that he has not been back to defend his position meaning that he either realized he was wrong,he is off some where else or he is sitting and watching everyone froth at the mouth about this. Including my self

I don't think it's so much a victim complex, but there are a lot of Muslims out there that seem to think that the war in Iraq is a war on Islam.

Not Muslim--then what's he trippin' about?!!! I would still like for him to post his views in detail, even if it's one of those "everything is Whitey's fault" posts.

Walt

I don’t consider my self to be a speaker for anyone other then my self.
But I am Muslim and I think this guys should get the punishment he deserves.

If you do not support the war don’t go, protest, speak your mind, but don’t kill some poor dude who would much rather be with his wife and kids at home.

Just my .02
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Not Muslim--then what's he trippin' about?!!! I would still like for him to post his views in detail, even if it's one of those "everything is Whitey's fault" posts.

He is gay and feels like he is treated as a second class citizen due to it.

So he has a victim complex on several issues.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

you'll also notice that he has not been back to defend his position meaning that he either realized he was wrong,he is off some where else or he is sitting and watching everyone froth at the mouth about this. Including my self

And that would make his post what?

Come on class, everybody say it with me . . .

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

And that would make his post what?

Come on class, everybody say it with me . . .

Naw..that would be stating something you didn'tbelive for the reaction. I think he really believes what he says. That just makes him wrong.

Funny thing is they've put him in a 'vest'! I think he should get the firing squad not a lethal injection.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Funny thing is they've put him in a 'vest'! I think he should get the firing squad not a lethal injection.

If this piece of human garbage had one ounce of dignity, he would demand a firing squad.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

you'll also notice that he has not been back to defend his position meaning that he either realized he was wrong,he is off some where else or he is sitting and watching everyone froth at the mouth about this.

Maybe they canceled his talk show. I'm in no way defending this piece of feces, and it makes it hard to argue against cap pun for guys like this, but the media let's you hear what they want or what they are directed to tell you.

Look at the Unibomber, he got the gov ever a barrel and demanded his manifesto be published in a major media source or he would continue to kill. They complied and his brother noticed Kozinski's writing style and blew the whistle. Point is, the media IS controlled in regard to the big issues and usually what happens is the government will allow the prosecution/cops to say their piece, the prosecution then complains that too much information will bias the case so the judge places a gag on the case. The defendant rarely gets a chance to state their piece to teh media and have it aired.

The government fears that a martyr be created. Case in point, when McVey was about to be executed, he pleaded that he be killed in a way that wouldn't harm his organs and they be donated to people on waiting lists. The gov declined and several people died as a result. McVey didn't want to help people, but he did want to illustrate what the gov is about, but few listened.

My entire argument here is that many times these defendants want to say their piece, but they aren't allowed the air/print time.

"Akbar"? It's too bad for him he isn't white, his name isn't Bob White, and he doesn't worship a white person's white god. Hang him!

It matters not what his name is or who he worships. His actions cannot be overlooked because he is a muslim. He'll get what he deserves unless the bleeding hearts get involved. I only hope that his punishment fits his crime

Well, the problem is that is you have a system in place that commits homicide to those deemed deserving, that definition becomes skewed as to the criteria and processes in place that make that decision and innocent people WILL eventually fall into this system. To me, hate and vindication don't run that deep to where I'm willing to kill a few innocent people to ensure guys like this get what they deserve.

So it's easy to talk about bleeding heart liberals as if it makes you more tough, but it comes down to the willingness to continue to kill the occassional innocent person in order to keep the retribution machine going.

Like everything elsi in this society standards have been reduced to accomondate short term needs or problems. Our schools have been dumbed down to accomondate minorities to the point where Bill Gates has declared our high schools obsolete. Standards in our police force agencies have been almost eliminated until it is not uncommon to see short fat females toting 9 MM,s just to get them off the welfare.
Just take a look at our armed forces where they have grandmothers wearing General's stars in the army reserve and when deployed prove a complete disaster as in the Iraqi prisoner episodes.
Hell, I saw a piece on CNN where a grandmother toting an M16 was kissing her grandchildren good bye while mounting a 6x6 to carry her to the airport to transport her to Iraq. What a fucking mess. This country is fast descending to the bottom of the pyramind in the industrialized countries. Before the liberal nutcases rush to respond let me tell you I spent seven years in uniform including three years in a war zone in WW II. Hell no wonder we got our asses kicked in Vietnam while psychos like Lt. Calley murdered women and children.
Freefall Hall

.... I spent seven years in uniform including three years in a war zone in WW II. Hell no wonder we got our asses kicked in Vietnam while psychos like Lt. Calley murdered women and children.

We did not get our asses kicked in Vietnam. We left. It was that or bomb North Vietnam into the stone age which we almost did. Remember Watergate? That's what shut us down thank God. We should have never been there in the first place. As for Lt. Calley, he was not the norm. I never heard of a fire fight or the discharge of weapons that was not reported all the way to division headquarters like the 101st. His company commander knew what was happening, did nothing, and then tried to cover it up with the battalion commander. We lost Vietnam because of a bunch of old fuckers in Washington that still believed there is such a thing as limited warfare. Aside from that, too many of their friends in corporate American were making money out of it at the expense of American youth.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

I don’t consider my self to be a speaker for anyone other then my self.
But I am Muslim and I think this guys should get the punishment he deserves.

If you do not support the war don’t go, protest, speak your mind, but don’t kill some poor dude who would much rather be with his wife and kids at home.

I agree "the punishement he deserves"

The dude did the crime so he needs to serve the time.......

But what were his intentions? to delay the invasion? Didn't happen, protect muslims? didn't happen, Make a statement? hed did that[:/].

IMO the dude was loony tunes he killed people and will at the minimum spend the rest of his life in a dark shit hole. To kill the nut case IMO would serve no purpose except give some people revenge.

Hope the army does a better case of screening their people for emotional issues befor they hurt some innocent people again.

R.I.P.

Ironic that in this thread the two posters from Muslim backgrounds belive he deserves the Death Penalty while liberal Americans argue that he doesn't.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

non sequitur

His reason is....Mine was an explanation.

"Akbar"? It's too bad for him he isn't white, his name isn't Bob White, and he doesn't worship a white person's white god. Hang him!
--

Second class citizen

bolding his.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

He is gay and feels like he is treated as a second class citizen due to it.

So he has a victim complex on several issues.

non sequitur

Blues,
Dave

...Albeit accurate, as Narci takes any opportunity to complain how "The Man" is keeping people down.

non sequitur

His reason is....Mine was an explanation.

--

Second class citizen

bolding his.

Your statement was:
Narcimund is gay.
Narcimund feels that he is treated like a second-class citizen.
Therefore, Narcimund has a victim's complex on several issues.

That makes about as much sense as:
Elephants are grey.
Elephants are large.
Therefore, thunder and lightning come from elephants.

:S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Your statement was:
Narcimund is gay.

Narcimund is gay.

FACT

again FACT.

Narcimund has a victim's complex on several issues.

If you had read his posts...including this one...Again FACT.

--

Second class citizen

Narci is not Muslim. But he feels that people are out to get this guy becasue he is not white.

The similarity from "I am a second class citizen due to being gay" and "He is a second class citizen cause he is not white". Is very easy to see.

It is a common thread with him.

Ha hahahaha! Or I totally forgot this thread even existed. You guys are hilarious. Making theories about my intentional silence, more theories about my silence, and then PARANOID theories about my silence.

I just went off and got a life for a week.

Try it sometime.

Bye.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Your statement was:
Narcimund is gay.

Narcimund is gay.

FACT

again FACT.

Narcimund has a victim's complex on several issues.

If you had read his posts...including this one...Again FACT.

--

Second class citizen

Narci is not Muslim. But he feels that people are out to get this guy becasue he is not white.

The similarity from "I am a second class citizen due to being gay" and "He is a second class citizen cause he is not white". Is very easy to see.

It is a common thread with him.

Ron, you post is not really up to standard. What is so exciting to you to point out more and more that Narcimund is gay/feels beeing treated like a second-class citizen/has a victim's complex? If he is, what the hell do you have to do with that? WTF has this thread to do with that?? [:/]

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Ron, you post is not really up to standard. What is so exciting to you to point out more and more that Narcimund is gay/feels beeing treated like a second-class citizen/has a victim's complex? If he is, what the hell do you have to do with that? WTF has this thread to do with that?? [:/]

The individual in question is constantly griping and whining about how he is subject to maltreatment due to his sexual preference, when the reality is that no one really gives a shit. That being said, it's rather irritating to endure the constant whining, and the pathetic attempts to tie his own self-induced victimization complex to any and all threads about someone else who he percieves as the victim of persecution.