rhino

Volunteers to patrol Arizona-Mexico border

1/2 of all BK's are by people trying to dissolve medical debts.

There is a happy medium, but whne you deprive people of basic care, you have a depraved system that is headed for destruction.

Sorry, but I have a problem with your spin. You mentioned that 1/2 of all bk's are from people trying to shaft hospitals and doctors who are hoping to get paid for treating them.

Then you mentioned that "whne [sic] you deprive people of basic care, you have a depraved system that is headed for destruction."

Um, the problem is apparently not that people are deprived of care. Quite the opposite, everybody gets care. It's simply that people don't want to pay for it. Hell, it's a pretty good deal, of you can get it. "Thank you doctors, hospital, and everyone for saving my life. And thank you, organ donor, for that brand new liver. Thank you nurses, blood donors, and everyone else who kept me fed, clothed and showered while I was in ICU for 10 days awaiting the liver and in recovery for 20 days after the surgery. Your care was the best care money could buy.

"Most of all, thank you, BK laws, for making sure that I never have to pay a cent for it! If anyone asks me what's going on, I'll just tell anyone who will listen about how bad our health care system is by depriving people of needed care.

"Why, in Canada, I would have never gotten billed for that surgery. It would have gotten it for free.

"Of course, I got great treatment here for free, too. But that's not the point."

By the way - you did get one thing right. This system is headed for destruction unless some things get changed. Either socialize medicine or get the government out of it completely.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

This is a sensitive subject... We have to protect ourselves and our citizens.. Yet we have to be the example for the rest of the world. How do we protect ourselves AND be good citizens of the planet?

Bush knows the Mexicans are just trying to feed their families. That is why he has implemented the temporary worker cards for them. They are just taking jobs that Americans tend to think they are too good to take anyways. I don't have a problem with that...

Go ahead and let them in.. Just in a way where we know who is going in and going out. Muslim extremists are flooding in from the Mexican and Canadian borders. That is who we need to be watching for.. Call me a racist.. I'm not.. It wasn't a plane full of Mexicans that slammed into the WTC..

As far as I am concerned we have a duty to help the Mexicans feed their families as well. We are the richest nation in the world. If they need health care.. Give it to them.. It has to stop always being about US.. We need to be there for them in any way possible.. I believe that...

We need to tighten down ALL the borders as much as possible. I like the volunteer idea and what they are doing so far.. Let's stop the ones that need to be stopped and feed the ones that are looking for food.. Let's treat the ones needing medical help and let's kill those that would harm our country...

Amen!! and Semper Fi!!

Rhino

we are on the same page

although temporary worker cards arent that easy to come by

imagine in a corrupt govt what a prize that would be

i agree the borders do need much more attentioin but its just not as simple as bringing bubba shot gun in hand hunting illegals..........

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

1/2 of all BK's are by people trying to dissolve medical debts.

There is a happy medium, but whne you deprive people of basic care, you have a depraved system that is headed for destruction.

Sorry, but I have a problem with your spin. You mentioned that 1/2 of all bk's are from people trying to shaft hospitals and doctors who are hoping to get paid for treating them.

Then you mentioned that "whne [sic] you deprive people of basic care, you have a depraved system that is headed for destruction."

Um, the problem is apparently not that people are deprived of care. Quite the opposite, everybody gets care. It's simply that people don't want to pay for it. Hell, it's a pretty good deal, of you can get it. "Thank you doctors, hospital, and everyone for saving my life. And thank you, organ donor, for that brand new liver. Thank you nurses, blood donors, and everyone else who kept me fed, clothed and showered while I was in ICU for 10 days awaiting the liver and in recovery for 20 days after the surgery. Your care was the best care money could buy.

"Most of all, thank you, BK laws, for making sure that I never have to pay a cent for it! If anyone asks me what's going on, I'll just tell anyone who will listen about how bad our health care system is by depriving people of needed care.

"Why, in Canada, I would have never gotten billed for that surgery. It would have gotten it for free.

"Of course, I got great treatment here for free, too. But that's not the point."

By the way - you did get one thing right. This system is headed for destruction unless some things get changed. Either socialize medicine or get the government out of it completely.

No, that was your misquoted interpretation. No spin, just looking at the entirecorpoarte medical scam from a macrostructural viewpoint. Furthermore, medically related BK's are virtually all on hospitals rather than a local doctor's office as you've tried to infer. Also, the debt is usually so high at that point that they cannot bail out, whereas countries with socialized medicine don't have that problem.

Yep, true.

Um, the problem is apparently not that people are deprived of care. Quite the opposite, everybody gets care. It's simply that people don't want to pay for it.

Um, no, people get emergency care, but not office care unless they are, as you would likely state it, crafty enough to scam the access system out of free care. Point is, the US gov/Supreme Court has placed corporate profits above citizen's health - fine country that America.

Hell, it's a pretty good deal, of you can get it. "Thank you doctors, hospital, and everyone for saving my life. And thank you, organ donor, for that brand new liver. Thank you nurses, blood donors, and everyone else who kept me fed, clothed and showered while I was in ICU for 10 days awaiting the liver and in recovery for 20 days after the surgery. Your care was the best care money could buy.

You may not get the liver transplant or the kidney dialysis, just when you are on death's doorstep you will get care then, and then kicked out when you are well enough to walk.

This is just a reiteration of the same sarcasm. And the corps/gov (same thing = Fascism) should thank us for working in hazardous conditions making them billions by picking up the tab for our healthcare.

BTW, you have no clue. If we get the gov out completely, like the commander in chimp wants, then corporations will run the gov, like in much of the rest of Fascist America. The the corps run Wall Street, but make the gov (w/o corps) run medicaide, medicare, SS, etc....

Most of the rest of the world has a socialized medical system, but we do not - they're all wrong / we're right..... whatever...

This is a sensitive subject... We have to protect ourselves and our citizens.. Yet we have to be the example for the rest of the world. How do we protect ourselves AND be good citizens of the planet?

Bush knows the Mexicans are just trying to feed their families. That is why he has implemented the temporary worker cards for them. They are just taking jobs that Americans tend to think they are too good to take anyways. I don't have a problem with that...

Go ahead and let them in.. Just in a way where we know who is going in and going out. Muslim extremists are flooding in from the Mexican and Canadian borders. That is who we need to be watching for.. Call me a racist.. I'm not.. It wasn't a plane full of Mexicans that slammed into the WTC..

As far as I am concerned we have a duty to help the Mexicans feed their families as well. We are the richest nation in the world. If they need health care.. Give it to them.. It has to stop always being about US.. We need to be there for them in any way possible.. I believe that...

We need to tighten down ALL the borders as much as possible. I like the volunteer idea and what they are doing so far.. Let's stop the ones that need to be stopped and feed the ones that are looking for food.. Let's treat the ones needing medical help and let's kill those that would harm our country...

Amen!! and Semper Fi!!

Rhino

Yet we have to be the example for the rest of the world.

Do you realize how, "the rest of the world" pukes when they read this? If America is such a young country, which it really isn't from an ideological relative index, then how is it we are the big brother for everyone?

Bush knows the Mexicans are just trying to feed their families. That is why he has implemented the temporary worker cards for them.

Bush despises them, but loves their cheap labor and the heat it places on the rest of American citizens to work cheap and crap on benefits, that's why he let's them in.

Call me a racist.. I'm not.. It wasn't a plane full of Mexicans that slammed into the WTC..

It wasn't a plane full of Iraqi's either - it was done by Muslim radical extremists that almost exclusively came from Saudi Arabia, our alli.

So whackjob volunteer will spend the rest of his life in the slammer for being a so-called patriot when he offs one of them. You can bet prosecutors are just waiting for it to come across their desk.

Do you realize how, "the rest of the world" pukes when they read this?

I could really care less to be honest. Let them puke, their aid from us will still arrive on time...

Bush despises them, but loves their cheap labor and the heat it places on the rest of American citizens to work cheap and crap on benefits, that's why he let's them in.

That's your opinion.. I happen to know Bush's view and what you say is not it.. Speak for yourself not our President.

It wasn't a plane full of Iraqi's either - it was done by Muslim radical extremists that almost exclusively came from Saudi Arabia, our alli.

What's your point? We were talking about our borders here not Iraq..

Does any of your posts have a point to it or are you just venting your anger?

Rhino

Do you realize how, "the rest of the world" pukes when they read this?

I could really care less to be honest. Let them puke, their aid from us will still arrive on time...

That's your opinion.. I happen to know Bush's view and what you say is not it.. Speak for yourself not our President.

Does any of your posts have a point to it or are you just venting your anger?

Rhino

You mean, "couldn't." WHat you've just done is to support my position that America is Imperialistic. In Imperialism, fiscal or occupational, you force or leverage through $$$ the controlof other countries. So, I agree. Or is that, I could agreemore?"

Let me support my opinion. Remember the deal with trucks from Mexico not needing safety inspections and I believe even insurance to operate on US raodways? Ya, the truckers unions were against it, as well as many groups advocating safety on US roadways, but that was to flooow Fascist daddy Reagan's footsteps and kill labor unions via cheap Mexican labor.

To be more global, he's offered tax incentives and was quoted to say that sending work overseas is a good thing for the US.

We can talk about the Overtime Law that he spent his first 2 1/2 years pushing thru Congress until he succeeded. We can talk about the Bankruptcy Bill that passed the Senate very recently, and is now in the House awaiting signature. Even though that's not his baby he is chomping at the bit to sign it and is urging its quick passing in Congress.

See, the Mexican green card and general love of Mexican immigration is just 1 small component to sell out the blue-collar guy.

You wrote:

"...It wasn't a plane full of Mexicans that slammed into the WTC.. "

So I was just answering you, and now you are running by writing:

"Does any of your posts have a point to it or are you just venting your anger? "

It makes no sense for you to make an assertion, then have someone answer it, then ask what the point is.

As for my posts being vented anger or a point, the theme of thsi thread is illegal Mexican immigration into the US. I'm giving supporting statements to validate my points, if you don't have the ability to answer them then just ignore them.

I say shoot to kill anyone hopping the fence and string them up where the fall facing the other side as a warning to all other fence jumpers,and planting a few boobie traps and land mines as well wouldn't hurt.B|

~
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I say shoot to kill anyone hopping the fence and string them up where the fall facing the other side as a warning to all other fence jumpers,and planting a few boobie traps and land mines as well wouldn't hurt.B|

The sad fucking reality is that the US Govt was guilt-tripped (sued?) to force them to put watering stations in the border desert, because SOMEHOW it's the US's fault that these criminals are dropping dead from exposure/their own fucking stupidity/their crimes being ill-thought out.

I say again: IF you want to come here, do it LEGALLY, or you're a FUCKING CRIMINAL.

The US border patrol has said that they don't want the volunteers help in the patrolling of the border. Could it be that they don't want the public to know just how badly they are doing their jobs?

I'd like to take this oppourtunity to make a correction. It was incorrect and unfair for me to infer that the border patrol is doing a lousy job. It would have been more accurate to say that they are overwhelmed and more personel is needed to trully be effective. My appoligies if I have offened any BP officers and No I'm not kidding.

[replyBush despises them, but loves their cheap labor and the heat it places on the rest of American citizens to work cheap and crap on benefits, that's why he let's them in...

I think President Bush has some twisted idea he can help save the social security system by letting all these illegal people come up here and work. Even after 9/11 and a dramatic outburst of public opinion, he just pretends he cares about our porous border. Trouble is, it's not just Mexicans coming to see us.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

While I agree that -something- needs to be done, this is not the answer.

People on both sides are going to get physically hurt.

We don't need to cause bloodshed, just keep people out and vigilantes are not the way.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Well, as an illegal immigrant, it's pretty difficult to get a driver's license, therefore pretty difficult to get insurance for a car w/o a license, but not hard to get a car at all. A co-worker of mine was hit by an illegal immigrant driving a small truck, and had no license, insurance, anything really. He got off with a ticket from a cop, that I doubt he'll ever have to deal with.
She works 2 jobs to pay for her house, car, and to support her two kids. Her car was totaled, and she didn't get much from her insuance company, becuase the car was pretty old. She lives a good 30 miles from work and has been having to get a ride to work from a friend every day for the last three months, as she is not yet able to afford a new car.

She was SOL because of that asshole. I would venture a guess that the same thing happens many times a day, every day. The healthcare system gets screwed pretty well too.

Ever heard of the WIC program here in TX? I've seen many incidences of abuse of that system by illegal immigrants first-hand.

If people want to come here, they need to do it legally. It can't be that difficult, tons of people do it every day.

While I agree that -something- needs to be done, this is not the answer.

People on both sides are going to get physically hurt.

We don't need to cause bloodshed, just keep people out and vigilantes are not the way.

Did you take a look at the website?

The site made it pretty clear that they did not intend to confront anyone illegally crossing the border, but to notify the BP that the activity was going on.

between people south of the border shooting at folks north of the border, mexican army/police incursions (including shooting at BP agents), and teh damage caused by illegals as they cross, something has to happen.

Since the bureaucracy is unwilling to support the BPs, what option is left other than the citizenry doing it themselves?

(and thereby drawing a hell of a lot of attention to the issue, which may lead to change before problems involving the MMP happen)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

their own fucking stupidity/their crimes being ill thought out

they know what there about to go thru its a hell of a fucking journy and they know this but its risk vs. reward they try because its a chance for a better life.........

can you actually say you wouldnt do the same???

its not the US's fault they are dropping dead and no one said it was the US is doing the humain thing .............

you think its as simple as writing their name on a piece of paper to get into this country????

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

The site made it pretty clear that they did not intend to confront anyone illegally crossing the border, but to notify the BP that the activity was going on.

Just stop for a second and think this one through.

So, what do you think will be the result if people trying to cross illegally run into a jeep with two (ANY two) civilians driving near the boarder? Obviously they'll know about this "program" of volunteers and probably won't have any qualms about -stopping- the volunteers from doing that non-confrontational reporting. I'm guessing it's going to become confrontational in a -very- short time.

Knowing this, the volunteers (directed or not) would be wise to armed.

Guess what happens next?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Unfortunately, it's not all that hard for illegals to get licenses in some states. It's really pretty damn scary. Virginia is considering giving illegals in-state tuition to state universities. WTF? If they're illegal why aren't they sent home, instead of offered reduced rates to college? :S>:(
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*