funks

Conspiracy to kill the black man

[One reason might be that most employers are white people, many of whom hold attitudes like yours.

You are missing what i am saying. My point and my attitude all along is that skin color has nothing to do with anything. With that said, I have to disagree with your statement above about my attitude.

I LOOK BEYOND THE SKIN COLOR. People who continuously bring skin color into the equation are in my mind promoting racism, no matter who is doing the speaking. I do not believe any race should receive special treatment just because of their skin color, i have said this before, i will say it again.

Is it ok for the NFL to mandate that every team interview at least one black person for a head coaching job prior to making a hiring decision? Why cant it be a decision based on sheer talent and whomever is best qualified for the position. What the fuck does skin color have to do with it????

The world needs to look beyond skin color, but until certain races stop demanding special treatment because of their skin color this will never happen.

Hi, JG, and thanks for the response (and the pm).

I didn't take it at all personally. What I am interested in is hearing your perspective - not that I'd agree with it, necessarily, but I am indeed interested in hearing it. I can't learn more than I know now without hearing things I don't already know...you know? But it's hard to hear if all I get is anger at me because I'm white, or because I may not believe what you believe.

That's really all I was trying to get at. While I realize that you weren't directing your post at me, I asked then, and am asking again (despite it being a complicated conversation), what gives you your position about AIDs? And what other conspiracy thoughts have you about the white race? I really am curious, and I'm not asking this to tweak you. (I should hope you know me better than that by now, JG.)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Most of this post deleted. Do not post personal attacks even if you feel they are warranted. Your one warning.

peace to a guy looking for some funk in his life, and may he grow into his nickname.

p.s. i jump down there from time to time. p.m. me and i'll buy you some jumps and we'll bug out. i know your just venting and will get this shit soon.

people see me as a challenge to their balance

In Reply To
I'd like to think I'm smarter then that.

I'd like to think all the girls are looking at me. Doesn't make it true.

Tongue

Go back to playing with your dolls lawy...err I mean Boyeee!!!!!

how come theres no video of you playing with black dolls? Is there some reason your excluding black dolls from your peverse gropings? I'm gonna bring this up to your boss and I'm sure he won't like it, and it'll teach you to mess with me.

I LOOK BEYOND THE SKIN COLOR. People who continuously bring skin color into the equation are in my mind promoting racism

Why the hell do black people always think it is a freakin conspiracy against them????

OH MY GOD YOUR KILLIN ME!!!!!!!!

I need a new keyboard my nose hurts and my stomach is killing me. One of the best comedy routines I've heard in years

Quick question do you claim to represent anyone besides yourself? HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is some funny shit very deep and well thought out HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

the thread might be about "why all black people think the man is out to get them" as you put it, but my point was not specific to race - how is that "taking the shit out the box"? The question i asked does not fit to one specific race.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Can you please tell me how someone on a low income (because they have a low paying job, not because they are on welfare), supporting a family can move to a more upscale neighbourhood where rent would probably be 3 times what they currently pay, if not more?

Sure.. Stop having more children they can't support to qualify for more welfare. Welfare is a broken system that breeds dependancy.

Did you read this bit?

"Can you please tell me how someone on a low income (because they have a low paying job, not because they are on welfare), "

I put that in to counter the view that you specifically expressed - that all people in these areas are minorities with 9 kids to claim the welfare benefit.:S

How can a single parent, with 1 or 2 children, on a low income, working 2 jobs to support themselves and their children for instance, afford to move away to a more upscale area that perhaps costs 3 or more times what that person currently pays in monthly rent?

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Snowflake-

Please obey the forum rules about personal attacks. This is your warning until one of the regular forum mods come back.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

who ever the moderator who deleted my post , should put a name to it. because if calling a racist a racist is a personnal attack . then your racist too and this is your one warning that your karma will catch up to you. maybe what i wrote hit home with you and thats why you deleted it. don't want to upset the status quo SC whites complaining about quotas and whatever. your rules say no racist remarks but maybe you are too blinded to see what that word really is. i personnally don't have a problem with racist people that speak their mind. that we can work out through dialogue. but the ones that have the 1 black friend, or the spanish wife and think they are ok are the problems to me.

what that guy funks writes is so offensive that nothing in my post you deleted is near as bad. and you should have been able too tell that by how i ended the post.

if censorship is how you wanna run this thing thats on you. but i think you should put back my post, and let every one else read it and decide. then put up one of those polls and have people vote if it should have been deleted or not .

if i'm voted wrong i'll step away no love lost . if i'm not voted wrong then you apologize to me.

but i am definatley calling who ever is the moderator who deleted this out. i would pm you if you put your name on it.

peace to ya

Hard to get ahead when your prospective employer holds a not-so-favorable view of you because of your skin color.

I am the person minorities hate the most.

White Male and I don't see color on people at all.

I am willing to treat them EQUAL, but not SPECIAL. Since I don't want to treat them special, they call me a racist.

BET, NAACP, AA, making NFL teams interview a black for every coach job is not equal, it is SPECIAL treatment.

And frankly its BS.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

who ever the moderator who deleted my post , should put a name to it. because if calling a racist a racist is a personnal attack . then your racist too

Maybe because most are sick of being called a racist when we want to treat you equal and you demand special.

As soon as we don't let you have your way you scream that we are racist.

White Entertainment Television would never fly in this country, but BET is OK? Thats racism.

If I hire a white guy I am called a racist...even if he is more skilled.....But you are OK with me having to hire a minority because of AA? Thats racism. Hiring based on color not performance...But you are OK with racism when it fits you, and up in arms when it even looks like it is against you.

You have the "right" to get pissed and call me a racist. I have no right to hire the best guy, or be proud of family.

You kill me.

what that guy funks writes is so offensive

I have seen nothing offensive in his posts.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

thank you again for your info. i never read the forum rules , about that .i got where i am in life ( where ever that is) by not following rules except for gods' rules.thats why i dive is to be free and others peoples rules don't do that for me. i've been kicked out of better places. but i did pm the guy ... thanks again

ron trust me when i tell you i under stand where your coming from. the racist thing isn't because you are against quotas. i think there is a valid reason for quotas. but i think that quotas are never the less a terible idea. i understand welfare but think it kills the people it's trying to help. and i've never taken a hand out from any one in my life because because that weakens me and nothings free in this world anyway. that free hand out costs dignity in my view.

what you've gotta realize though , is that it's only in this life time that minorities are starting to step up. imagine that your mother couldn't vote and was called a nigger bitch for just walking down the street. imagine your father couldn't get a job because or if he did could never advance in it. how would that make you feel knowing that happened to them. now, do todays youth squander some of their fairly new found chances yes.

but the playing field is far from even still. it's no thing, everything will even out and we'll all work it out.

ron ,i understand where you are coming from i really do. but at the same time , the funks post is straight up racist , offensive shit. nothing wrong with that, i would rather someone bring it up so we can talk about it. i've gotta go to work .......peace.

ron trust me when i tell you i under stand where your coming from.

See. Why should I think you understand where I am coming from? You claim I can't understand where you are coming from.

the racist thing isn't because you are against quotas

Really? Then why am I called a racist when I bring them up? Or when I offer to treat people as equal but refuse to treat them as special?

imagine that your mother couldn't vote and was called a nigger bitch for just walking down the street

Oh how about these two stories...

I was in LA. I had a guy pull a gun on me and ask what a "little whiteboy was doing in his hood".

I was attacked in HS by a black kid. When he was asked why he did it, his answer was, "He is white".

I have more stories if you want them....Stories about my Mom being harrassed by some black kids.

imagine your father couldn't get a job because or if he did could never advance in it

*I* have been passed over for promotion. The reason? They had me and a black women going for the same job...I was already doing the job and doing it well. But they needed to fill a quota in that office and a black woman filled two at once. They told me this, and asked me NOT to make a big deal of it since they HAD to met the quotas. They gave me another position in another area that already had it's quota met.

Is that fair?

ron ,i understand where you are coming from i really do

I am not sure you do. It seems the only way for the minorities to feel it is equal is for us to give them special treatment and make us pay for the sins of our great grandparents.

the funks post is straight up racist , offensive shit.

I don't agree with that. I think he is simply defending a position that you may not like.

Blacks were treated badly years ago...Not by me. So why should I have to pay for it?

It seems that minorities will not be happy till they are able to treat me, like their parents were treated....I did not treat your parents bad, so why do you feel I should be punished?

Edit...This is not all directed at you...but in general.

Hard to get ahead when your prospective employer holds a not-so-favorable view of you because of your skin color.

I am the person minorities hate the most.

White Male and I don't see color on people at all.

I am willing to treat them EQUAL, but not SPECIAL. Since I don't want to treat them special, they call me a racist.

BET, NAACP, AA, making NFL teams interview a black for every coach job is not equal, it is SPECIAL treatment.

And frankly its BS.

Differences in race and ethnicity should be celebrated not ignored.

As far as the NFL requiring Black candidates to be interviewed, what's sad is it seems to be necessary. Before the policy was in place, we simply weren't being considered for the position regardless of qualifications.

Thank you Ron. I too am trying to understand what I have written that could be considered offensive. People seem to have a hard time understanding the point I am trying to get across. I AM TRYING TO PROMOTE UNITY by suggesting nobody should get special treatment just because of their skin color, INCLUDING WHITE PEOPLE. That is all.

I guess because this discussion is a black and white topic then I am automatically considered a racist. You are damned if you do, you are damned if you dont:S

> who ever the moderator who deleted my post , should put a name to it.
>because if calling a racist a racist is a personnal attack . . .

Yes it is. Calling someone a racist, a fool, a pervert, an asshole, a bitch, a cunt, a towelhead etc is a personal attack EVEN IF YOU ARE 100% SURE THEY ARE. That point has been covered about a dozen times, and is in the rules at the top of this forum.

My name's Bill von Novak, by the way.

>if censorship is how you wanna run this thing thats on you.

Yep. Certain things get censored out here; that's the way the owner of the board wants it.

who ever the moderator who deleted my post , should put a name to it. because if calling a racist a racist is a personnal attack . then your racist too

Maybe because most are sick of being called a racist when we want to treat you equal and you demand special.

As soon as we don't let you have your way you scream that we are racist.

White Entertainment Television would never fly in this country, but BET is OK? Thats racism.

If I hire a white guy I am called a racist...even if he is more skilled.....But you are OK with me having to hire a minority because of AA? Thats racism. Hiring based on color not performance...But you are OK with racism when it fits you, and up in arms when it even looks like it is against you.

You have the "right" to get pissed and call me a racist. I have no right to hire the best guy, or be proud of family.

You kill me.

Out of curosity, what type of programming would WET have? As you answer bear in mind BET is primarily entertainment... Black Entertainment Television.

Hiring based on performance not race is definitely racist. But keep in mind that's not how it's designed to work. Performance, sex, and race all figure into the decision. An interesting note... women statistically benefit more from AA than any other segment of the population. With this said it's not so much a Black v White issue as it is a gender issue. It's much easier to pit two races against one another.

Thank you Ron. I too am trying to understand what I have written that could be considered offensive. People seem to have a hard time understanding the point I am trying to get across. I AM TRYING TO PROMOTE UNITY by suggesting nobody should get special treatment just because of their skin color, INCLUDING WHITE PEOPLE. That is all.

I guess because this discussion is a black and white topic then I am automatically considered a racist. You are damned if you do, you are damned if you dont:S

The next time you want to "promote unity" you should choose your words more carefully or address the issue with someone in person. Discussions like these via the internet are difficult at best.

The next time you want to "promote unity" you should choose your words more carefully or address the issue with someone in person. Discussions like these via the internet are difficult at best.

I have no regrets over the words I chose to use. Its ok for you to get frustrated with "the man" and voice your concerns with no repercussions, but the second a white person brings up the issue we are considered a racist. That is not right.

I am not a racist, bottom line. I could put you in touch with numerous people that could verify that information, and yes, I am referring to black friends of mine.