nathaniel

44% of Americans in national poll support curtailing other Americans' liberties

That is some scary scary stuff right there.

If people actual read history or knew anything at all about American history, they'd see why this is and has been in the past, very scary.

Hell, start with the real story of Abe Lincoln and go from there, folks will understand why "adjusting" people's rights is so very dangerous.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If people actual read history or knew anything at all about American history, they'd see why this is and has been in the past, very scary.

Hell, start with the real story of Abe Lincoln and go from there, folks will understand why "adjusting" people's rights is so very dangerous.

Well said
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

I suppose it's time to brush up on civics.

Naw, don't want to do that. A teacher could get in trouble for messing with nouvea cultural class. Civics classes are a dying breed, unfortunately.

I've heard some say that "the rules have changed." Well, ours haven't. The easiest way to destroy a society is to destroy it from within by eliminating the rules of conduct that kept it orderly.

How are them schools doing, eh? If they can't teach the 3 "R's" how do you expect them to teach civics?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I suppose it's time to brush up on civics.

Naw, don't want to do that. A teacher could get in trouble for messing with nouvea cultural class. Civics classes are a dying breed, unfortunately.

I've heard some say that "the rules have changed." Well, ours haven't. The easiest way to destroy a society is to destroy it from within by eliminating the rules of conduct that kept it orderly.

How are them schools doing, eh? If they can't teach the 3 "R's" how do you expect them to teach civics?

Teachers spend most of the time disciplining kids. The rest of the time they are teaching some federal test. We are raising a generation of kids that don't know what it means being an American citizen. It's no wonder teachers get burnout.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

The 3 Rs are outdated, IMO. I think in today's world, the 4 Cs would be more appropriate. Communications, Computes, Calculus and Civics.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

well, we started out with the constitution and bill of rights..... and thats all we needed. but politicians make laws, thats what they do more and more all the time , and each one erodes our civil liberties. republicans ued to kind of be constitutionalists, but now they're as bad if not worse than the dems.

lets burn it down and start again.....remember that whole"land of the free" thing? what happened.

people see me as a challenge to their balance

lets burn it down and start again.....remember that whole"land of the free" thing? what happened. ____________________________________________________Where do I sign up? >:(
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.