rhino

They had better give the death penalty to this asshole.......

No, fair play. The guy who tried to give out information on his unit to the enemy in time of war should be shot. That I have no problem with.

As for all that crap about pigs blood:S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

As for all that crap about pigs blood:S

In my eyes, that's not only crap but, the worst I ever read on DZ.com. Stuff like that should better be adressed to rotten.com >:(.

How on earth could a brain ever come to such idea? B|

These jihad asswipes want to kill Americans so they can get to heaven and their 72 virgins. The Pig Blood (hoever nonsenical) would theoretically allow the shitstain to die, but disallow him heaven and his 72 virgins.

Christel, how would you prosecute the war on terror? Thru the pathetic, ineffective UN, or thru some other uber-liberal touchy-feeley "let's change so they like us" farce of a program?

How liberal can one person be??

Thx.

"American Military. Male"

No need for any further discussion on "war on terror" matters. That, I leave to Bush & Co.
Endless. Fruitless. Senseless.
No, thx a lot.

:P

PS:
I strongly believe that in normal life, I do not need to know all kinds of torture. For that, we have experts here. [:/]

dudeist skydiver # 3105

>but disallow him heaven and his 72 virgins.

You really believe that giving him pig blood will deny him any virgins after he dies? Cause if you're relying on a terrorist's beliefs in planning your strategy, you're going to fail miserably. Threaten them with pigs? A mullah will tell his followers that to die with pigs in american captivity will get them 76 virgins instead of 72, and you will have helped them gather more recruits.

Torturing people to death is what terrorists do. We're not a nation of terrorists, despite the claims of some people here on this board.

But if we go with Plutarch's Life of Pompey, it was said in Greek.

Lol, true, and they didn't have a 'j' in their alphabet as well :P

If you think that's bad, just try multiplication with Roman numerals...:S:SB|:D

mh

>wants to kill for the religion.

I'm not seeing here he wanted to kill, just give information to the enemy. FOX once had a news anchor that did that live on the air... he's still broadcasting ;)

No they didn't. CNN did, FOX hired him. :P

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

***And if the islamic world is so peaceful, why don't the hundreds of millions of them around the world seem to be of any use in helping us ferret out the evil murderers among them? I am convinced that if the majority of muslims were truly against the terrorist tactics being employed by so-called "militant extremist" muslims, the non-extremists would be handing over those among them who are terroristically hard-line about their faith, on a daily basis. And they are not. ***

Turkey
Afghanistan
Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan
Kuwait
Eritrea
Ethiopia

All of the above are either muslim countries or have Muslim majorities. What do they have in common? They are all part of GW Bush's coalition of the willing against the war on Islamic terror.

That's nice. It really is. But I'm not talking about a bunch of bureaucrats and diplomats paying lip-service in the form of, "We're with you," but THE ACTUAL PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRIES TURNING OVER PEOPLE IN THEIR MIDST WHOM THEY KNOW TO BE ACTING IN CONCERT WITH TERRORIST REGIMES.

I think you knew what I meant. We are not able to find the terrorists with military means, so much as we would if the communities among which they are hiding would force them out of hiding and alert us to who they are, and where. This is not happening. If the muslim world were truly cooperating with us and were truly against terrorism, we'd have ALL terrorists handed over in NO time.
So the evidence that they're not cooperating is the fact that terrorists are still bombing and beheading innocents. HOW LONG COULD THEY HIDE if they were not abetted by their muslim community?

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

If your comment was about blacks, you could be charged with hate crimes in this country.

To punish expression of one's thoughts, if that thought does not incite others to violence, is oppression of thought. I spit on any country that criminalizes thought and its sister, expression.

If you tell me that I may not speak with hatred of those I may (or may not) hate, you are implicitly saying that hatred is an emotion I am not authorized or free to feel, in addition to being not free to express. That is the essence of the government dictating thought. Free people do not have a government telling them what they're allowed to think. And if a government tells you what you're not allowed to speak of, it's the same thing as telling you that you may not think it.

-Jeffrey

But because they are Muslims, then this country thinks that it must be OK to label them all and kill them all and spawn that sort of message and hatred.

Thanks so much from trying to bring us back a couple hundred years in our thinking.

Sheesh!
TK

Timothy McVeigh was a Christian and an American (and a terrorist too).

-Jeffrey

The execution should take the form of a transfusion with pig's blood. They should set the guy up with a needle in one arm draining his own blood, and a needle in the other arm infusing him with pig's blood. I'm sure it would be a painful way to die -- nothing's too good for this type of person

Exactly who is the exremists here? seems to me you just sit on the other side of the fence.

He performs an act of treason (in a land of free speech:P) - you advocate torture and murder

figures

Killing a treasoner is not murder, it's execution, and is done with moral and legal sanction.

And as for the pig's blood thing, well, if you didn't realize it was done for dramatic effect and hyperbole... :S I'm afraid I can't help ya there.

P.S. Beheading is, I'm sure, a very humane way to kill someone. Especially the sawing through the trachea and stuff, and when you get to the neck bones... :S A guy who would sell out his military unit to those in league with those kinds of murderers -- I should be concerned that his own execution might be a little painful? :S

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

>but disallow him heaven and his 72 virgins.

You really believe that giving him pig blood will deny him any virgins after he dies? Cause if you're relying on a terrorist's beliefs in planning your strategy, you're going to fail miserably. Threaten them with pigs? A mullah will tell his followers that to die with pigs in american captivity will get them 76 virgins instead of 72, and you will have helped them gather more recruits.

I can't think very highly of any people, of any religion, who would fail to see (as in your example) when their leaders just start making shit up as they go along.

Shouldn't intelligent followers of that mullah start to question, and say, "Just where the fuck did he come up with this new figure for dying in pig's blood?! I think he pulled it out of his ass!"

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

you really do speak bollocks sometimes :D

you are free to think what you like... so long as it doesnt affect others.

If youre thought is you hate black people... fine... say you hate black people... fine....

Incite riots / get others to follow / encourage actions based on that hate... no decent coutry would let you in despite be able to spit there.

Everything cant be 'allowed' or a yet-to-commit-offence paedophile would be allowed to walk around schools talking about his desires in public with no eyebrows raised.

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

Killing a treasoner is not murder, it's execution, and is done with moral and legal sanction.

Definition of murder - is unlawful killing however it is also used to describe killing in a brutal or inhumane way... check the dictionary.

I would also argue that moral and pigs blood transfusion dont belong in the same sentence.

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

the apprehension of 422 terrorists including several from the top echelon of al-Qaida;

Found, handed over and turned in by MUSLIMS! Your selectivity is noted.
422 REAL terrorists thats more than the US has managed to capture.
And I guess you didn't bother to click on those links because if you did you'd see that they don't support your belifes.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

To punish expression of one's thoughts, if that thought does not incite others to violence, is oppression of thought. I spit on any country that criminalizes thought and its sister, expression.

Let me get this straight - you advocate the brutal and torturous execution of another person, go on in the same post to indicate that all muslims are violent, and one is then not supposed to think that you are incting violence in any way?

You are an idiot.

There. ME expressing myself.

Oh yes, and you forgot to address any of my other point sin the post.....they must be valid

TK

>Shouldn't intelligent followers of that mullah start to question, and say,
>"Just where the fuck did he come up with this new figure for dying in pig's
> blood?! I think he pulled it out of his ass!"

Yes. That leaves the other half of his followers to blow up US marines in hopes they will get 76 virgins.