narcimund

Bush will finally release his falsified WMD evidence in...

Swim away! The net is coming! I hear the trolling motor!

Ever see Finding Nemo? That scene at the end where the fish work together and pull the net down. Interesting physics problem. Could that happen?

"Keep Swimming, Keep Swimming"

I was just checking. Some people truly feel that way.

Nemo - Yes is could happen since it's not a closed system (nets have holes). Think of a helicopter for the analogy.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Man did you see the color of that bathing suit?

Shit it I were that color I might just share the red pills.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's what I was thinking. Of course the key is training enough fish to swim in the same direction and have that direction be the right direction. We need to convince them that they have no need to panic that it is just a test. They will not be the catch of the day at Seafood Shanty:D.

That said if we all swim in the same direction we could pull this thread down and not get caught in the net:ph34r:

Ever see Finding Nemo? That scene at the end where the fish work together and pull the net down. Interesting physics problem. Could that happen?

Fishing boats have sunk for not considering that fish in the net are a dynamic load, higher than just the simple mass. A squid boat in Monterey got a bit greedy and just tied the net to the rear and tried going home. A dive buddy was going out daily for the 10 or 15 minutes he could do at 150ft to clear out the catch..eventually he was able to lift it and take it back.

It's all about the Tako (octopus) ! B| My fav~!

It's ok... but a little too chewy for me. Have you ever had baby octopus? I thought would be a more tender piece... but to my surprise :o. I tried it that once but the little tentacles really freaked me out. Plus it was just a baby...aaawwwwwww :(

:P
Pink Mafia Sis #26

It's all about the Tako (octopus) ! B| My fav~!

It's ok... but a little too chewy for me. Have you ever had baby octopus? I thought would be a more tender piece... but to my surprise :o. I tried it that once but the little tentacles really freaked me out. Plus it was just a baby...aaawwwwwww :(

I've had the baby ones too, but they were "pickled" or something like that...even better!

The Dragon Roll with Eel is also the "cats pajamas"!!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Actually its the seaweed I do not like. Just give me the meat and the rice and wasabi and maybe some veggies.

With any kind of roll, it's the proportionality that breaks the deal. One or two little slivers of fish for a giant blob of rice and seaweed -- no thanks!

. . =(_8^(1)

He won't Narci, he will claim that their intelligence was provided by Blair, who in turn, fabricated it from a student's paper with much use of ctrlC and ctrlV.
B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Actually its the seaweed I do not like. Just give me the meat and the rice and wasabi and maybe some veggies.

With any kind of roll, it's the proportionality that breaks the deal. One or two little slivers of fish for a giant blob of rice and seaweed -- no thanks!

I actually was asked to leave an all you can eat sushi bar for scraping the rice off and just eating the fish. The Korean waitress got really upset and started shaking her finger at me and yelling "you must eat rice". Havent been back since.

I agree with what ya'll have to say. Nigiri is the way to go. However not all places make rolls with too much rice.

If you are ever in Houston, Tx try Tokyohana and or Taiko.