Trent

Oh, I just flew in from AZ...

Just thought I'd let you all know that I just got back from AZ. 77 jumps in 8 days. High altitude, Balloon, Skyvan, Omar, Airspeed. Not to brag or make you jealous or anything. But I'm back in depressingly cold NY now.
You guys have to go check that place out. It REALLY REALLY rocks!
Trent

Glad you could sample my HOME DZ! Hehe...just had to rub it in. Yup that's right...everything you just mentioned...I get it every Saturday and Sunday. Oh life is rough. :P
Hehe...
Don't mind me...just feeling a bit frisky!
Monk

Hey Monk,
Were you out there this past weekend? I was the dude in the purple and black jumpsuit. Hard to miss really... I was on almost every load!
I'm thinking that AZ is going to be a VERY regular trip each time the weather turns cold and crappy in the NE.
By the way, what are the names of the manifest ladies? The younger one and the older one who's really really nice. I think I should send them flowers for hooking me up so well.
Thanks,
Trent
And to all the jealous people out there... 77 jumps in 8 days. 77 jumps in 8 days...

Yeah, Im jellous, 77 jumps is more than my total, but at least its my home dz, and I can drive there in a little less than an hour lol. Congrats, I would have to agree, definatly current!!
Isnt it snowing where you are right now? (hee hee)
Blue ones!!

>>> Were you out there this past weekend? I was the dude in the purple and black jumpsuit. Hard to miss really... I was on almost every load! <<<
Yeah I was there Saturday! I was the guy who pulled up in the Yellow with Blue tail Lufthansa Bonanza. I jumped the king air all day and was wearing those blue lifeguard swim shorts and no shirt doing head down all day. The older lady at Manifest is Jerry. She is AWESOME. She puts up with so much our crap and is still so pleasant. The younger one I forget what her name is. Hope to see you there next time.
Ciao
Monk

Hey, yeah, Monk. I saw you. You were with those other chicks in shorts, right? I was on a load with you. I was with 2 other guys. We went out in front of you cuz you said the ladies would cork. Funny.
Yeah, if you find out what the other girls name is, let me know. She's hispanic looking and has short straight hair. Not the one with curly hair.
Trent

Ya, Arizona is awesome. I went down there over the holidays and spent 11 days at Mullins place in Coolidge. While the weather was freezing cold and blizzardly back home in Kansas, I was able to make 123 jumps in those 11 days, including a Millenium jump at the stroke of Midnight on New Years. It was sooooo cool. Of course, everyone back home hates me now, but 123 jumps in 70 degree perfect weather out of the fastest jump plane in the country for $10 a jump, I don't blame them. If you want to jump a lot and meet some great people, AZ is the place to go.

Nah, that was my buddy in the yellow, and he always waves to the people after him... I'm sure you got one! I went out linked. I had the purple and black suit on. Factory diver helmet. Anyway, see if you can get a line on that manifest girl's name. I really want to thank them both.
Trent