SpeedRacer

Sex in freefall

I know there's such a thing as a "kiss pass" but what about a "f**k pass"? :$
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Obviously you don't have much time but it should be theoretically possible to get a few, uh, strokes in there.
Potential problems:
1) Sufficient lubrication, despite a 120 mph relative wind
2) Possibly, it might be difficult for the man to "perform" under the adrenaline-inducing conditions of skydiving.
3) Potential of getting EXTREMELY distracted :P & not remaining altitude aware.
4) Possibility of one skydiver having a premature deployment, thus lending a new meaning to the term "break-off"!! :o-ouch!!
5) Any pre-jump foreplay would have to be performed naked in the plane in front of a whole bunch of other skydivers!!:$:$:$!!! (Who typically cannot be counted on for tact & discretion under such circumstances. >:()
For verification purposes, you'd have to get someone to video it, of course.
I wonder: If you owe a case of beer for your first kiss pass, what would you owe for a f**k pass??
Speed Racer
"Blue Skies, Red eyes, Sore thighs!"

Some friends of mine had planned on starting "it" in the plane then rolling out into freefall and holding on until break off time. However, for whatever reason they didn't get to make the jump. This was to be done for a night jump on New Years Eve a couple of years ago, out of a Cessna 182. I think, with the right plane and the right planning, it could be done, but only for a very short time. Of course I would be disappointed if it wasn't finished upon landing!! ;)

sounds risky, personally, I would either opt for a quick "shag" just before (before manifesting) or, like mentioned on another post, land out and "shag" out!!
Not sure about you......but......my...ummmm....manhood..uh emmmm.......is not quite at "full glory" in the cold!!
Talk about "corking" lol!!

You know, I've pondered this too (more than I ought, really) and another problem I can see is that there's nothing to get leverage against, you know? I wonder if the mechanics of sex are even physically possible in freefall.
Of course, someone has to have tried it. Or two someones, actually. :)

I actually read a post from Bryan Burke from the early 90's and he was always talking about things he liked to do while skydiving, or wanted to do (the last one is pertaining to this:
1) Pack a fanny pack lunch in the AZ heat, hop-n-pop at 13,500 and enjoy a breezy lunch.
2) At the end of the day, take the sunset load, hop-n-pop and 13,500 and enjoy some cold ones on the way down.
3) Regain his tandem rating and have a female counterpart in the harness. Hop-n-pop a tandem at 13,500 and have plenty of time for the ride down to take the "ride".
I know this is a freefall f**k we're talking about, but if anyone really wanted to mix the two best things in the world, this seems like the best way to do it!!
Blue skyz, backward tandem students, and plenty of time:)NEW AND IMPROVED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

I cannot believe that noone else has witnessed this, but the fact is, yes, it can and has been done repeatedly. Back in the late '80s and early '90s there was a couple that used to go to boogies at Barnwell (in SC). They would exit whatever tailgate aircraft was there, normally a C-16 Caribou, faced-off to each other and already "coupled"; the guy standing facing aft and the girl "hooked up" with her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. As I recall, last time I saw them do this (around '93 maybe, at the Halloween Boogie), they were in their early 40s. Neither gave a shit who saw them at the back of the AC getting ready. Quite a sight.
I also know a several-time world champion 8-way competitor who, prior to joining the Army, was working as a Tandem Master in Illinois. This brave gentlemen, who's name I will keep to myself, would regularly put chicks into a passenger harness backwards, hook them up, and skydive like that (faced off). Hop and pops were the norm so that they had all the time in the world to "work things out" under canopy.
Strange but true stories from Chuck Blue
Hey, that rhymes!

Skreamer,
I was not, have never been, and will never be a tandem master...altho I would really like to take credit for this, I have to admit, it wasn't me...damn it...but if any of the young ladies want to dirt dive this particular jump and need a stand-in for the tandem master, I shall be happy to provide my services...free of charge, of course...with a few exceptions...the dz of choice has to be neutral territory...no more cameras...if an accuracy pad like the one at Raeford is used, the buzzer has to be turned off... and I won't cross the North Carolina border into Yankee territory for the devil herself...
FFF

FFF...just a word of humble advice. When it comes to doing dirtdives as a "stand-in", you can't be TOO specific. Remember, most tandems turn out to be a one-time thing, and you don't have to call or cuddle after them. Hell, best thing about it is there is no "post-dive critique" to hear about!! :)bluez onez
NEW AND IMPROVED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

and I won't cross the North Carolina border into Yankee territory for the devil herself...

darn it! I came all the way back up here just to get shot down! You realize that its 40 degrees and cold as hell in the north right? Where im from, its always a comfortable 5,000 degree celcius. You dont know what youre missing Angel boy :)

but if any of the young ladies want to dirt dive this particular jump and need a stand-in for the tandem master, I shall be happy to provide my services

Golly, FFF, what a kind man you are to go out of your way, and offer your services like this! :D