JumpingKayAus

Boobies one more size "2"

so back to the subject at hand

Thanks. I was beginning to worry. :)Justin
"If it can't kill you, it isn't worth doing."
PS

ROFL - Well, I'm married J so I get all the boobies I can handle.... I get up in the morning... "BOOBIES"... I walk around the corner..... "BOOBIES"... I venture into the laundry room looking for that favorite shirt... "BOOOOOOBBBBIIIEESSSS!!!" I even get a foreign BOOBIE (nipples & all) shoved in my face from time to time.... How many other people's wifes will by them a lap dance at the local BOOBIE bar?!?!?

Nice repetition of the key term.

Well, everyone else might like cars and computers, but I am posting BOOBIES!! I don't know what is wrong with the guys here. My car sucks and I work with computers all day. But nothing cures a long day like cuddling with nice tender female flesh. So, get with it guys, breasts should be loved, cherished, carressed, kissed, licked :P Here is a link to test your breast knowledge -- warning there is nudity :P By the way I scored 19 out of 20, I know my breasts ;) http://www.twistedhumor.com/ezines/sexebits/2001/may_09/quiz.html
JKA, I admire your idea. At least you tried to get breasts posted :)
Malachi
Edited by flyingferret on 6/12/01 07:28 PM.

Here is a link to test your breast knowledge -- warning there is nudity By the way I scored 19 out of 20, I know my breasts

DOWH! Only 17 of 20. I need more "field experience." ;)
I did see an obviously fake pair at the DZ Sunday. But they were nice to look at anyway (and very much on display as well). :)Blues, Squares,
PTiger
*insert sub-100 character sig here*

I've seen nicer tits on welding mistakes...tee-hee...

LOL! Perhaps it's just because you haven't gotten see, besides touch, a real set of titties in such a long time unless you paid for 'em ;)
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

"hmm whos hands are they lol"

Ummm... who's do you think?? ;)

"Hey Merrick whats with the bra man?!?!"

Sorry man, You're lucky you got as much as ya did... I'm not gonna' share THAT much of my baby with ya!

"I've seen nicer tits on welding mistakes...tee-hee..."

Hmmm.... when's the last time you've actually seen any tits, My guess is it's been a looonng time for your poor soul..... then again, you do have internet access! lol

"She looks like a keeper!"

ABSOFUCKINLUTELY Tiger! ;)
"Grab the grass, it's the bounce that kills!"
Merrick

Damn girl, you rock! Nice tat! (now, give us girls a little something to look forward to and see if you can get Merrick to show us his - giggle, giggle) (his boobies that is!)

LOL! Now that would be something to see! His got some nice pecs and a really sexy nipple ring. MMmmmm. However! If you really want a view, you'd have to turn him over and look at his ass! I've even had co-workers compliment that part of his anatomy to me while drunk one night. I just said "Thanks!" It does belong to me after all ;)
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick